It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*To calm your nerves*** If they are advanced then they can read your spiritual intentions good/bad!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I see what you are saying TrueBrit about mankind not being able to totally understand them or their abilities. I just feel there were clues left to be able to understand these beings better in the so minipulated great books we have its all we have to go by along with trust in species that all data is shared which it isnt. Yes there are times when the biological associations of a potential species is considered-home-food-live or die ect. But I think that was when science totally ignored the Spiritual realm so scientific observations and conclusions were based on science totally not considering GOD. It seems now that GOD Spirit realm is being considered more the logic for some of the earlier scientific evaluations in concern with ET or ALIENS. I see this when discussing these interdimentional beings or lower 4ds and their supposed behaviors seeming Demonic in nature with stargates needing spirit energy or some feeding of of souls ect. And how the higher dimensional beings are associated more with good or Angels. With this bond the need to consider their homes or how the breath or eat can be sidetracked by them being associated with heaven or hell, so I do understand why the physical evauations may seem back burner to some but are still valid data points...

Me I am one who allows spirit to overide my physical more and I do see its effects on my physical. Which is why I have stayed this way because I feel the more important things to consider are spirit or souls and their interactions over temp. flesh.
thanks for the input..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

strange i never fear snake
i find them very beautiful like dinosaurs

I never heard anyone describe their interaction with humans as machines, thats a first for me. But if thats the case what for?

i see the annunaki like a species deeply rooted in the hierarchy with kings, vessels and all that makes a monarchy I see also a very male society pretty combative and very instinctive I think that man has inherited many of their bad side...and their social structure, there must be dominant and the dominated, so I think as the cows that are producing milk like a machine in the eyes for some human, for the annunaki we are a machine for producing emotions, in my opinion, the issue is vibration maybe they need it ?. but I think too much as a human and I imagine that their way of seeing or thinking is totally different from ours ...

i'm very curious about those annunaki...

edit on 19-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thanks I too have heard of the emotional feed thing. I just dont get why they dont make their own which I think they can. I also feel their are different kinds of Annunaki mentalities some may be like you said power stricken others I feel are more into technological advances and still some who care for their actions w/ others. I too have interest in them as well

edit on 4/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am about to get out for a while but I wil check back. So feel free to add if you feel the need if not please consider the read and be well....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not to play under the bridge with a troll or 1 who has done much evol and is worried or fearful of judgment.

your ignorant obedience to an absent figure or ideology is fear of judgement. I am in no way fearful of your fallacy.

evol- i'm assuming you are trying to say evil? which is a pretty nasty word to call someone you know nothing about.

You as many others have me wrong I am not the ruller nor do I wish to be I do how ever wish to support his herd.

lol trust me, we all know your not the ruler. I am worried about your psychological state though.

(In all seriousness, argument aside, have you seen any doctors or psychologists lately?)

I observed as a child how children would attack those children who were less aggressive and seemed weak because they wouldnt follow a crowd. Along with seeing bullies and ignorant adults acting all egotistical to each other about money power or who had a better whatever. So this caused my ego to become none valid

observing other peoples ego's does not inadvertently void you of your own.

And I am trying to get it thru to you that this judgment will occure and it will cause Earth changing and to alert some not to feel its his wrath comming down on them but those who hide..

now now tisk tisk, what did i say earlier about you warping fragile minds into your fantasy land?

first off, the earth is always changing. what we have experienced is a drop of sweat compared to the life of the earth.

secondly, Your rabble babble makes no sense without context. you spew out nonsense without even so much as a back story. Maybe you could reach a wider audience of "the heard" if you didn't speak like a cheap tarot card reader.

when aliens do come, they will laugh at you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
when aliens do come, they will laugh at you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/938479ffdba6.gif[/atsimg]
I in no way wanna babysit your ego you are right about everything even aliens laughing at me
k
You feel better now. You win everything I am the most darkest ect ect
ur right what can I do to try and help nothing right but stand by. But atleast you believe in ET or aliens so we got you there
If you feel the need to vent any further feel free I will leave SPACE open for you to do so so please add more and maybe you will still get it. Ok I gotta take my ego else where as it seems to have swelled and blocked the sun
sorry. In the end as a sapiens sapiens you still got my love even if your somethig else Universal love then. Energy rejected no drain k. You win runs away with me TAIL betweens me legs as the curr you wished me to be.

be well

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

running away? how are you going to support "his heard" when you cant even overcome an anonymous challenge?

you are so self brainwashed that seeing another perspective is impossible for you.

You do have some good morals and ethics i'm not disputing that. but your delivery is terrible. you wrap your opinion in the guise of religious banter.

if you believe in angels and demons. fine. there are forums to accommodate. But to place those words in association with aliens/ufo's is pure ignorance of the grand scale of life and the universe.

ps. the annunaki are bull. as far as i know, no credible archeologist accepts that version of the Sumerian translation. I don't know why people would take that as fact anyways when we've been making up religions since we could draw circle on rocks.

If you want to be taken seriously. You need to come at this from a different angle. change your tone, attitude, and stop smelling your own farts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So you should feel better. Unless you have personal issues to overcome and have avoided them. So what is to fear. If you struggled your best to understand the many religions that speak of only 1 god would they not understand the deciet involved in the mental breakdown of you. Would they not understand you are located in a region which teaches this way so its not your fault you worshipped the wronge positive GOD but indeed you still worshipped and tried. Starz! Could they not see you worshippd because internally something felt you should and you only did what you were taught. Or do some feel they would be like oh well you should of knew SOMEHOW not our fault you couldnt channel or remember or HEAR the messages..
Just felt I should add this today
Be well all

top topics

<< 1   >>

join