It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*To calm your nerves*** If they are advanced then they can read your spiritual intentions good/bad!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hypothetical advanced race question. For example lets use the Annunaki shall we. They seem to get alot of fear.

So this thread I have started is because of some fear energy I have been sensing about Celestial visitors. Basically from what I have observed it seems there is a strong feeling that some of the Ancient Fathers or Family will be returning and what will their intentions be. Are they good or bad, do they wanna come and feast on humanity or do they wanna run a zombie program on EA to have all the species destroyed and the life force of species absorbed via wi fi. Are we still slaves or infact were we ever slaves to them? Could be a new generation injected into their army or species AFTER UPGRADING if you pass their test...

Basically it seems the worry or fears are associated with what do they want and what will they do. I can completely understand these worries and fears as they are logical questions. I just want to put out there that if they are a advanced species then they probably ALREADY can read the frequencies and intents of every being on EA. Frequencies being related to good or bad behavior in everyday life. So if this is potentially the case where they can read your energy outputs and much data in religious text related to Heavens and Hell is influenced by their interactions and teachings. Then they should or will have a complete understanding of good hearts and bad hearts. So with this -why be in fear unless you have things that may surface on JUDGMENT day that WILL weigh down your spiritual density... If you can scan yourself for all you have done in this life we live then you can basically judge for yourself what type of outcome you may experience good or bad. I don't have all the answers as the data seems fragmented for reasons of preventing mental tracking preventing certain interactions from being prepared for. So I share what I sense and feel from potentials
and I feel the REAL GODSENDS know who exactly are the evol and humble and misguided so in short be patient and enjoy your lives to the fullest. And when you get fear or worry of potential Visitors question deep inside what have you done in this life and should you even worry if judgment is upon...

So my question to ATS is DO you feel they know already how good or bad you have been or do you feel they are random in their actions and just rampage what ever they want no matter of what other species may be in their way?

I personally think they can see you for who you really are. What about you???

Be Well

edit on 4/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This should be in skunkworks.

It's not relevant as it contains nothing more than questions upon unsubstantiated conjecture.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Well if you can believe some get spiritual data then take it as so. I am sharing it with you take it or leave it. And it is related to Et hopefully or Aliens ect. Also can you answer?
Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am more than willing to discuss 'psychological vampires', the power of fear, mass control mechanisms and other topics of that ilk in the relevant forums with you and look forward to doing so.

However this is the Aliens and UFOs subforum and there is no evidence to state that the 'Annunaki' are anything more than a popular myth and any conjecture about them doesn't lay in the observable, or provable, realm.

So my question to ATS is DO you feel they know already how good or bad you have been or do you feel they are random in their actions and just rampage what ever they want no matter of what other species may be in their way?

I personally think they can see you for who you really are. What about you???

I do not believe they exist as there is nothing to indicate that they do, ergo their knowledge of my history and whatever ethical values they would give my choices are meaningless to my mind - just like Santa.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Thank you for answering...
I do feel if you look deep enough thru various ethnic backgrounds you will see there has been visits in past.. I cover some of the Sumerian data when I can but look around. I am saying you got some who decipher the data speaking of Intelligent serpents form sumerians then you got Mayan on other side of planet with Teotihuacan builds and mentions of the Quetzalcoatl so I dont htink these were just bed time stories... Take it further the Serpent in genesis/Bible who if read up on is mentioned as the Annunaki blood relation Lord ENKI

Be well

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
smells like a skunk in here.

anyways. more appropriate forums-metaphysics
-skunk works
-general chit chat

all im reading is "bubble bubble toil a trouble"

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
When I was younger, I had this book on the Paranormal. There was a section in it about what to do if an alien visited you... (I know, I know..)
It basically said to imagine yourself surrounded by a white glow, to show that you meant no harm to the being, and then it would leave you alone.
In relation to this thread, if a being could 'read' you in that sense, perhaps they would leave you alone. Like Santa, if they knew you were good and meant no harm, no harm would come to you.
However, this was a kids book, and possibly just a load of old crud. And by possibly, I mean, most definitely, since no-one has likely met an alien to test this theory.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I see so then it is better to have a how to destroy aliens or aliens are not real or are they good or bad thread instead of. Some comfort for all the worrying souls. I am just doing YOU a service I am ok with the total plan understand but felt some would appreciate some insight. But I guess its more prefered to just call them evol reptillians to get a flag or star number count. Wow, and I though it would offer good news...

Thanks either way for your input and aswell can you answer the op ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In energetic reality everything is obvious, I guess....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
In relation to this thread, if a being could 'read' you in that sense, perhaps they would leave you alone. Like Santa, if they knew you were good and meant no harm, no harm would come to you.
However, this was a kids book, and possibly just a load of old crud.

Thank you for your input, your seeing what I am sharing and the book be it for children it is best to learn early instead of late in the game... And thats the point many are woried preparing for GOD KNOWS what and how well are their spirits internally. I meen like if there was a population adjustment and some went to the heavens and others stayed to reseed then why would any think the evol or unhumble should be considered to go to STO or stay to STO.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

Positve, negative and dont forget the neutral wonderers... Amazing how close behaviors mimic these partical energies.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am just doing YOU a service

No, your not. you are warping fragile minds into your fantasy land.

Though you believe a lot of things, you know nothing.

I am fine with admitting that I have no real knowledge of the plans or abilities of aliens/ufo's.

Once you admit that you too have no real knowledge, then maybe i'll care about what you say, and we can even work together.

Its a sign of a weak mind to say you have answers when you know nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

My friend my mind is strong and weakness has been deleted to prepare for better emotions feelings to refill the void. As far as what I said about me helping YOU yes I have been guided everyday of my life and given many signs and signals in relation to my soul AND YOURS. DO I have some great date to tell you of celestial intervention lol NO sorry not given that data. What I DO know is it has been taught to ALL sides of the human species that a time will come for the good strong and evol weak to be seperated JUDGMENT. You can look this up yourself. Also I know there are what some call Angels and demons and that some consider them to be as ET/good or ALIENS/bad. I also know these deities are part of the HIGHER PLAN to encourage YOUR spiritual development whether by placing neg. temptations in the potentially strongs path to make sure they are strong or to influence those who feel left out or lost to get them back on track with the most highest. I also know UFO or Space craft are real from personal visual. And also know some ET or ALiens can telepathically connect or tele connect with those receptive to them if your awake or in your dreams. So I dont know why you are upset by my post or why you attempt to degrade me as if I am in controll of your will. Its your decision. Last the fantacy world you mention I am trying to expose fragil minds too... SMH what are you in now reality
Yet you cannot trace your own path for some blocking reason smh......
Be well and good luck with your internal energy. My goal wasnt to drag negative vibes here but to help delete worry and fear because the more these are deleted from human mindstate the better the collectivness will become and more emotional/feelings space will be freed up for better emotions and understandings....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

please....please stop. your ignorance and ego is killing me.

its people like you that give this subject a bad reputation, please take you new-age hippie nonsense to another forum so we can try to repair the damage cause to our legitimate subject.

My friend my mind is strong and weakness has been deleted

do you poop gold or something friend? I have been experiencing and living withing the paranormal since I was a child, and the greatest lesson I've learned is that the ego is the problem. your's is so big it blocks out the sun.

since you don't seem to understand even the basic principals of the ego, I'm forced to call you a fool who finds empowerment by attempting to sounding superior.

-mod's I am aware this post is rude. you can delete it, but please wait untill this person reads it...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You can call me fool as I have been called many names. Ego I have deleted before I even got on the journey to find truth. Because if I had 1 I wouldnt be here TODAY. So you are misjudging me and I can understand that. But to call 1 a fool aye its your will as I posted before. You say you have done works with paranormal before and I am happy you have attempted to gain that knowledge as well. My point I am making in this post is I dont possess any ego to try to seem better or superior smh (way off my friend) then you for my knowledge tells me to possess 1 only lowers 1z chances of becomming a better spirit. So you were wronge with that assumption. It seems when 1 tries to share some REAL data to support the soul it gets all this negative response which makes no sense as I was only offering support. Now if you just take some of what I am sharing with you it will benefit you from making irresponsible decisions when these come to reevaluate.

Be Well. Read my sig. -If I am you and you are me then what are we- So basically we are no different none better. Hopes you understand this much.

Also it doesnt need deleted as it shows the energy within I am not offended.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

You can call me fool as I have been called many names. Ego I have deleted before I even got on the journey to find truth. Because if I had 1 I wouldnt be here TODAY. So you are misjudging me and I can understand that. But to call 1 a fool aye its your will as I posted before. You say you have done works with paranormal before and I am happy you have attempted to gain that knowledge as well. My point I am making in this post is I dont possess any ego to try to seem better or superior smh (way off my friend) then you for my knowledge tells me to possess 1 only lowers 1z chances of becomming a better spirit. So you were wronge with that assumption. It seems when 1 tries to share some REAL data to support the soul it gets all this negative response which makes no sense as I was only offering support. Now if you just take some of what I am sharing with you it will benefit you from making irresponsible decisions when these come to reevaluate.

Be Well. Read my sig. -If I am you and you are me then what are we- So basically we are no different none better. Hopes you understand this much.

Also it doesnt need deleted as it shows the energy within I am not offended.

I don't know of any human that has deleted their ego. If your ego was gone, you would NOT be here. you would be out helping real people.

"REAL data to support the soul"? really? come on now.

take some of what your sharing to benefit? I'm not touching anything you are saying with a 10 foot pole.

know this. I feel you. I know you. reevaluate yourself. you are SO far off track.

of course you wont listen to ME because you are the ego-less profit right? Im just the one treading on your robes...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

First there are some bridges to hang out under. Second I am no prophet messiah or any like. I did ask the most highest long ago if I could assist the return and that was over 15 years ago. So please stop reaching like many others and think I got some GOD complex or wanna be something I cannot I dont possess enough positive energy to be messiah or phrophet for my energy balance is 50% 50% pos. and neg. Helps me to see the evol better and interact. So you are wrong again for your assumptions. As I said I started this thread to help many who are worried the Annunaki will show up and just tear things apart (and its been read). Not to play under the bridge with a troll or 1 who has done much evol and is worried or fearful of judgment. You as many others have me wrong I am not the ruller nor do I wish to be I do how ever wish to support his herd. As I stated no ego. I observed as a child how children would attack those children who were less aggressive and seemed weak because they wouldnt follow a crowd. Along with seeing bullies and ignorant adults acting all egotistical to each other about money power or who had a better whatever. So this caused my ego to become none valid. I am confident in who I am yes but ego no explain the need for it? You prejudge wrong as stated hence why there is only 1 judge because any others will always be clouded somehow by race-financial status ect. And I am trying to get it thru to you that this judgment will occure and it will cause Earth changing and to alert some not to feel its his wrath comming down on them but those who hide..

Be well

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

hey i'm with you

Fear is a basic feeling in humans and in most of the animals, sometimes it makes me feel it is like a program instaled like many others sensation, without fear we would not have evolved likewise I dare not imagine if the man has no fear ...it'd be a real disaster.
but fear is also a real way to control people so this is program very well done...
and when we are afraid we generate a lot of energy I think everything is done to ensure that we feel this fear every day, we fear the other, fear to die, fear to be alone, fueled by anxiety .. I believe these annunaki
do not like us too much, i think for them we are just a kind of machine

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If they are advanced, then there is a damned good chance that we cannot even comprehend the upper limits of thier capabilities, that even the least of thier skills base,and the power therein, would be as amazing to us as a man chewing a hole in three inch thick titanium plate.

If they are advanced, then waiting till we can ALL take the oppertunity of talking about the talents of any potential visitor to this planet with the Alien in question , would be the only legitimate way to gain any remotely truthful information on those skills.

If they are advanced, in the way that many believe , to the point of appearing to the ignorant as gods in thier power and grace, then our the merest speculation about the skills they have are a pretty big sign of arrogance on our part.

However, I do grow increasingly tired of the assumation that alien beings are so utterly spiritual that to mention them without some reference to meditation, calmness of thought or any other philosophicaly relavent context, is some how impossible.

What happened to the good old days, where people were interested in the mechanics of interstellar travel, when people were curious as to the biological construction of the alien, the atmosphere they might breathe, the planet on which they might live? What happened to the times when being interested in the subject of UFO didnt automaticaly make you a raving ,drooling halfwit , with all the logical capacity of a baked vanilla cheesecake?
Im only young yet, and even so I remember a time when SMART people watched sci fi, like Star Trek (the "warp" drive theory which featured in the show, was recently proven largely sound by a french fellow if I recall correctly, who insisted that creating a large distortion behind, and a small distortion in space time ahead of a vessel, would create circumstances allowing for superluminal travel, without a breakdown of the laws of physics) and Arthur C Clarkes 2001 A Space Odyssey, (Arthur C Clarke was actualy considered by many of the pioneers of the space age, as the progenitor of the age, the Alpha, where Omega would be access to the places beyond our own solar system).

Now, we cannot possibly discuss the issue of Alien life without stumbling drunkenly down the path of the heart and the soul, before even BOTHERING to discuss the technological, engineering, and scientific breakthroughs that might have lead to the advances , or explain the godlike talents of a hypothetical species.

This is a very backwards situation. Mind first, spirit second. Use your head, before your heart and make better assumptions about the universe and its contents. Please consider this.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thanks pitchdragon for your input. Yes indeed fear does seem like a embedded program in the human mindstate and it does cause many to become close minded and fearful of change. I also understand how its used to controll sorta like a cow or horse herder scaring the livestock in one direction or another. Its just to me it can be overcame and when it is you become more receptive to other feelings and emothion that may be blocked. Sorta look at it in a way that you can only maintain so many emotions and feelings LOVE has to be 1 for most. but if you can begin t omove and replace certain emotions and feelings you can become more rective to other emotions and feelings that may have always been there for you to interact with its just the program space is filled with current emotions. I noticed from my observations on ATS that there is major fear of SNAKES and potentially the Annunaki reptillians if thats what they ALL are so I figured I would shoot out a bit of energy from what I have learned and experienced to help others get over this its ok to be cautious but to be fearful can become damaging especially if they show up and the first thing done s shoot first ask questions last. which I think could be a bad thing.

I never heard anyone describe their interaction with humans as machines, thats a first for me. But if thats the case what for?

Thanks for you input again and Be well

<<   2 >>

join