It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

Hahahaha i hope moderators will remove this topic soon,i am not the sceptic,nor the unbelieving,neither am i a debunker,but it is obvious you are trying to make people look stupid,and that is not a nice thing to do,ask bronson

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft.]

The term "jumping to conclusions" doesn't even apply here.
You're leaping. You're absolutely bounding. You're on a trampoline!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned

Hahahaha i hope moderators will remove this topic soon,i am not the sceptic,nor the unbelieving,neither am i a debunker,but it is obvious you are trying to make people look stupid,and that is not a nice thing to do,ask bronson

Hopefully mods come and remove your post, as it is obvious that you are here to make judgements and mislead people. Please read my last post in entirety before you post ignorant things.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I seriously cannot believe the posts in this thread. The OP has supplied a video in which a distinct shape is visible. He's framed it against his window so that there is a reference from which size can be judged. He was lying down in his bed holding as still as possible.

It's completely clear this video is not a hoax. You can clearly see him struggling with the zoom trying to zoom in further and further, the picture getting more and more shaky each time.

I honestly believe that most of the people who expected better are CGI hoaxers. What they are decrying is not the OP's video skills but they actually think this is a CGI hoax and that they could do better.

Well, watch and learn. This is what real videos of unidentified flying objects look like with *real world* video equipment. This is how we tell immediately when you're uploading your hoax videos.

Given all the information provided by the OP, you can immediately rule out numerous possible explanations.

For the record, no, I don't think this looks particularly saucer shaped to me. I certainly don't believe it is an alien spacecraft. I don't see any evidence that it does anything an earth originating object could not do.

I liked the music, though I do personally get sick of people adding music to videos of UFO's. But this is hardly worth commenting on. The important thing here is the video. The audio can be muted. It's insane that the best thing most people on ATS can comment on is how they didn't like the choice of music! That right there proves to me that there is a serious analytical problem on this website.

There *is* sufficient detail in the images in this video to do some kind of video analysis. Not to determine if it is a hoax, it clearly isn't. But to attempt to identify the object. But let me guess. Absolutely no one on this site has the skills or inclination to do that kind of analysis.

You even have an independent eye-witness!

I am beginning to think that if I ever do get decent pictures of the objects I see regularly flying near my place, ATS will certainly not be the place to release them.

There is a massive difference between being sceptical, which everyone should be, and displaying ignorance.

How many of the posters on the thread have tried even filming an ordinary aircraft or helicopter at night? I don't mean people who live right next to an airport. But who has tried to film an ordinary airplane on a flight path and gotten clear pictures identifying the craft? What was the model number of the aircraft. What position were its ailerons? I assume you all can get really clear images and should be able to get all this detail no problem.

Now, I'm not trying to be ignorant either. I agree with all the people who have pointed out that digital zoom is useless. I also find it interesting that the best optical zooms available on digital cameras tend to be no more than twice what you can see with your own eyes.

I agree it should not have been filmed through a window. However, he does point out he has a film from outside as well.

I agree it is not clearly a saucer shape, and I don't know what to make of the OP's claim that this is definitely an alien spacecraft. I'm not sure why he would make that statement. It's curious. I would like to hear the explanation for that.

But I am not going to call the OP a hoaxer. He may not have done the very best job of filming this that he could. But I see no evidence of deliberate deception here.

The point is, there is a whole world between deliberate deception and impossibly blurry images with no content at all. This video fits right in the middle, and like it or not, very often, this is the best you are going to get in the real world. Show me a single example that is otherwise!

/rant

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
star and flag for you OP....just wish you could have gotten better video footage (I know you tried)

hey Aliens, come to the KW area would ya.

edit: people get worked up way too much about stuff on here by reading some of the comments
edit on 20-4-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

All I can say is if thats a saucer the occupants must be sick to their stomachs with all that bouncing around.
Not.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft.]

The term "jumping to conclusions" doesn't even apply here.
You're leaping. You're absolutely bounding. You're on a trampoline!

Star for making me laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Is this sarcasm?

There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft. To all the skeptics, good luck on this one.
www.youtube.com...

Yes dear Lady of the worst sort.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Totally agree- seems as though any time anybody posts anything purporting to be a UFO (thats Unidentified Flying Object remember) there is a queue of people saying "Its only a dot" "its all shakey and I cant tell whats going on""I dont like the music" etc etc.

Bearing in mind that most UFO sightings happen suddenly and without warning, its laughable that people comment that the poster should have a tripod or better equipment. Ok, so the OP is guilty of being excited and making some inflated claims, and sticking on some questionable dance music, but we are still left with an unusual group of lights, clearly in the sky, that the poster has tried to show to the best of the facilities available to him.

I also agree with another poster who said that if he caught a UFO on video, he probably wouldnt show it at ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
looks like filming of a reflection from inside the room on the window to me....but what do I know

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why do most people assume that UFO = ALIENS ?

I suspect that most sightings are probably our own technology, which they will probably never release to the public because it would finally take us off our oil addiction, and for the elites, this cannot happen. We must continue being dependent on oil it they was to make money/control the world population.

So i just wanted to say for you simple people out there..... UFOS DO NOT ABSOLUTELY MEAN THEY ARE ALIENS LOLOLOLOL. PLEASE STOP PROPAGATING THAT WAY OF THINKING LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Now sing along with me folks! : "UFOs arent always ALIENS, No UFOS arent always ALIIIENS"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by kaoticf8

Sorry for trying to make it interesting.. and I dont have any reactions when i see things like this so it would be completely silent..

Do tell, how often do you see "these things" ???

I've been interested in UFO's for a few decades now and I've never seen one despite constant looking.
Interesting how the producers of these vids always have multiple sightings monthly. I must be looking in the wrong place or they are cloaked for my eyes only.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

Originally posted by chr0naut

Another dissapointment, another fuzzy dot.

When you said "saucer" I thought "Cool" but it doesn't show anything identifiable.

Why do you think they are called "Unidentifiable" Flying Objects my friend????

Not because we cannot identify them as flying objects. This vid could be anything but a flying object. Identified or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
For all the video shows me, this could be a building in the distance with a rave taking place, a blimp, or anything else strobing and changing colors (including a bonafide craft of some kind.) The object is not clearly visible enough to determine what it is or isn't. It's definitely unidentified in that the video alone isn't sufficient to identify it. But it isn't even clear to me whether it's flying or a distant object on the ground.

This isn't a negative reflection on OP or the attempt to capture something someone found interesting on video and then share it, but there's just not much we can definitively determine from footage like this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The new title of this thread should be "Don't Watch! A very unsaucer-like blurry blob of twinkling light filmed in useless HD April 14 2011"

Tron - good gawd. All we needed was another pop culture reference point to be used as a descriptor for useless points of light at night. Yeah, its a UFO... so what. Nobody on the planet could ID this definitely.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am telling you people! My fiance noticed them first (incognitoghostman, he has a post on page 7 i think and then mine is a few away from his) and i thought he was going nuts!! Til i seen it myself.

No we do not know exactly what they are...from afar the lights look to be flashing red, green and blue, with the binoculars, i was sure it was just red and green, he says red grren and blue, but they stay in one spot, and then move very very very slowly....they are not planes or anything like that....they maybe some sort of government thing not told to the public, or any other type of ufo, but like i said our skys have been cloudy as heck for the last week and i been waiting for them to clear up cause they been above our Wind turbines every night! They slowly move west along the hill ridge!

Now idk what these things are exactly but its nothing nothing i ever seen! And i will tell you one thing, this persons video is ligit! It is the exact same thing we see here were we live in the southern finger lakes region of NYS!

And as soon as i get the chance i am gonna get that sucker on video too! all we have though is a digital camera that has video on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

oh ya....and i will do this outside with the least amount of shaking as possible!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

I also find it interesting that the best optical zooms available on digital cameras tend to be no more than twice what you can see with your own eyes.

/rant

Great post, and i completely agree, as im guessing you knew from reading my post about digital cameras limitations. I want to clarify though, consumer grade video cams have a range of roughly double our eyesight, there are video cameras with long range lenses that have up to 1000mm albeit the f-stops on them are usually really high and need a meteor collision in order to receive any light (joking a bit).

The one thing is even with my 300mm (6x human vision) lens on my DSLR, the moon still looks only slightly larger than it does with the naked eye.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

No we do not know exactly what they are...from afar the lights look to be flashing red, green and blue, with the binoculars, i was sure it was just red and green, he says red grren and blue, but they stay in one spot, and then move very very very slowly....they are not planes or anything like that.... They slowly move west along the hill ridge!

They are called stars. Usually the brightest ones in the sky, such as Sirius or Arcturus. People don't realize from the magnitude numbers that these stars are many times brighter than most stars. Atmospheric distortion then increases the scintillation and brilliance, making them even more noticeable.

One more time, here's the video, courtesy of flyingfish. Notice the colors, in particular.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
It would seem to be Saturn if all your information is correct Verbal.

Someone else backing up this chain of thought or opposing it with evidence would be useful.

-m0r

lol, Im guessing you've never actually seen Saturn?
Whatever he filmed is definitely not Saturn.

Thanks for sharing, Qonscious!
You're right, there are tons of turds here..
but lots of good ones buried in those turds to. lol

I also like your other UFO vid ~ Interesting stuff..
Never seen either of what you filmed , any nights at the observatory. (years worth) lol

Good catch!
Keep watching and taping!
Ignore the ignorant.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join