It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Thanks for the thread, I'll have to check it out.

I believe DK did say they were told specifically to look for the six brightest stars in the plough (big dipper) moving around, though, not Orion. Others would fit with the supposed general craziness though, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by AxlJones
And may I ask, why would the PTB do that?

They have everything they can wish for right now. Billions of slaves, almost unlimited ressources, diplomatic immunity, etc...

Why would they want 90% of humanity gone? They'd have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Am i the only one seeing this?

What if "they" consider us "useless eaters" to be destroying "their" Earth. And since when do the elite think in terms of "Oh I think I'm satisfied now - I don't need any more."
edit on 19-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

As I said, there's far more reasons to keep a lot of people alive than to kill them.

You have to remember that power is exponential to the human mass you control.

Starting a massive genocide would strip them off their power.

Each country sees their most likely God, which cunningly pits West against East, validating the hate, and setting the final destruction plan in motion.

Again, why would the PTB strive do destroy something they have allegedly controlled for hundreds (if not thousands of years). If they didn't want so many people, they could have just released some bio-warfare weapon.

Hell, they don't even need to go to all that trouble (holograms and whatnot), they could nuke 90% of the planet and go hide in bunkers in some paradisiac island.
edit on 19-4-2011 by AxlJones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

Originally posted by AxlJones
As I said, there's far more reasons to keep a lot of people alive than to kill them. You have to remember that power is exponential to the human mass you control. Starting a massive genocide would strip them off their power.

You say this and yet history proves otherwise. Mao, Stalin and Hitler killed over 100 million people combined and that estimate is conservative. I don't think they shared your sentiment. What is it about these power hungry, psychopaths that drive them to kill so many? Surely these men had enormous control and power over their populations and yet they murdered them. Why?

May I suggest that you are projecting your own views onto the power elite. You are looking at it from your point of view. But you do not operate unopposed, nearly godlike, wielding power over millions of lives, If you did it would probably change you and probably for the worse of all concerned.

The second quote in your post is not me ... kindly fix it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am a first time poster to this site, I found the sight through Twitter and I'm very interested I UFOs. Anyways I got to thinking about the moving lights that DK said would start in 2009 and I came across this video today. Don't know if it means much, but I found it interesting. m.facebook.com... id=0

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here's some reference material:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

Who knows, ask David Rockefeller. He apparently wants us dead according to alot of internet info.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wonder if HAARP has anything to do with Project Blue Beam?

Speaking of HAARP, anyone know what happened to their webpage? It seems to have been removed from the internet.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It was so weird to read that post about the six stars shifting position.

Whether it had happened or not, I do not know, but the other night I looked up casually and could have sworn that the Big Dipper was either in the wrong place entirely, or that its members were all askew from their normal orientation. I had never heard about this aspect of DKs prophecy until your post. I'd never realised he was so specific!

Anyway - aside from that; we also saw a 'dancing star' UFO a while back - check my thread UFO sighting in Stockport 2011 for a basic rundown. The UFO sighting was followed within half an hour by a 'black helicopter' which dispersed some obfuscating chemical clouds in the sky above our location, ensuring that for miles around nobody could see what we had just reported online. (though in my thread there's very little detail on the helicopter in the OP - I was so psyched about the UFO that I didn't connect the dots with the chopper and weird cloud cover until much later...)

I have since concluded that the site I used to report our UFO sighting online, may have been hacked by the PTB as a 'listening post' for alien/ ET activity.

As to the rest of this thread - WOW!!! Amazing, interesting, and terrifying all at once. I too have had those apocalyptic dreams detailing jet-fighter activity in the skies above the UK; in my dreams they drop chemical weapons upon civilians, and came from the North. There are myriad other aspects of both my own dreams and those of my wife that tie in well with what other users are describing here - I will, as requested, post a thread on these issues ASAP, as like many of you, I feel that the time is near when this world gets just a little too freaky.

I've been very busy with a few different things so please accept my apologies for the late arrival in the thread, and for the delays in setting up my 'comparative study on apocalypse dreams' thread.
edit on 21-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Well done on forcing the point home with Axl. I cannot understand how a member of a conspiracy site does not understand the mindset of the Elite. They've laid it out for all to see on a thousand occasions. Oh wait - I can see one reason why 'someone' would post such apparently naiive and government-loving comments on a forum like this..

Axl - sorry mate; you opened the gate on that one..!

Anyway - my thoughts on the mindset and actions of (nefarious globalist members of) the Elite are as follows:

It generally does not profit a man to gain the world, as the likelihood is, that he will lose his soul. The spiritual pressures on powerful people in this world are beyond what most of us regular folks could comprehend. Hitler was allegedly visited by demons, and was terrified of them. However, that was in his lucid moments - I firmly believe that for the most part, after a certain time in his rise to power, he was fully possessed by an entity that would traditionally be called a demon. PS - David Icke is not well-regarded here; however, let me tell you that his theories about 'reptilian possession/ overlordship' are close to the truth, regarding the way in which a savage and brutal intelligence is manipulating humanity.

Evil dominates the affairs of mankind. However, the reverse is also true. I believe JFK was inspired to work for Truth; which is why the twisted human subjects of the Dark Overlord decided to kill him. Anyone in a position of great power, who tries to speak up for Truth, will likely be crushed like a bug - by the demonic little feckwits that constitute our 'Elite'.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've just read the original Dark Night post.

Seems it may be wrong, we are a good way in to 2011 and from what Dark Night was saying, things should be way out of control by now.

I still see a major shift coming for earth though, in the next couple of years, i just don't think it will be what Dark Night thinks it will be.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

You don't things are "way out of control" now? Depending on your definition of out of control, one could easily interpret the state of the world right now as out of control. Wars (Iraq, Afganistan, Libya), major civil unrest world wide, natural disasters like Japan, New Zealand, Haiti and Chile, economic collapse which is getting worse, and so much more. I don't know, things seem to be fitting that definition in my view, and it doesn't seem like it is showing signs of getting better any time soon. I'll keep watching the sky for dancing stars though, as that seemed to be his break point on when it is time to get away from the population centers.

edit on 4/21/2011 by ChachiArcola because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Indeed things are out of control in various parts of the world, but not enough to warrant moving to the Tibetan wilderness!

I believe things may well escelate and get far worse as we move toward end times, but i don't see it happening
as soon as october.

Dark night has been out there since 2009 and it seems there was no need.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

The world is going through a transition; it is being prepared for a great enlightenment that will kindle this year. It started with the world economy acouple of years ago, it has transitioned into nations seeking freedom from autocracy and will eventually draw all nations gravitationally into this energy that will lead to fusion. It is a time unlike any in the last couple of millennias; and this is not to generate fear; but to prepare everyone for a great awakening.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

A question:

If this proposed mass enlightenment is going to be so awesome for everyone, why are the PTB from every nation making like they're about to duck out into their underground bunkers?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

I hope so, don't get me wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Didn't his original post say something about sounds coming from the skies?

It reminds me of the many "strange sounds in the sky" thread I have seen lately..

coincidence? or was this guy really serious?

Another thing that caught my attention; DK said people will see images in the sky..4/20/11 people on the Ivory Coast in Africa saw the "Virgin Mary" in the sun. Another coincidence?

He expressed a great concern for the people around the world, he wanted us to be prepared too, however, many people mocked him on his thread. No surprise it seems to be a trend on the site.

I am slowly beginning to believe that DK wasn't joking around. Something serious is going on/going to happen.
The sad thing is, how does one prepare for this?

Surely there is more than just running away from civilization..
edit on 24-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

It doesn't seem like he knows what's going to happen, but yet he refers to it as the 'Dark Knight'. Why? I don't know about his legitimacy, is there proof that he's been gone since 2009?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm still reading up on the D4rk Knight theory. However, think about it this way for a minute.

The Elite obviously is in control according to theories. If they have the ability to use HAARP, Project Bluebeam, DARPA, and all these other technologies, then why in the world do we need to go through the motions? Why not just use the material and whip us all out? This is the part that does not make sense to me. How can the ruling elites have these weapons and just sit on them to a certain day?

Secondly, most of the known elite are getting up there in age. When they come out of their "bunkers" what will happen to earth? If they rely on a ruling class overseeing everyone else, what happens when they emerge from bunkers and there are no people to rule outside of their own? Do they begin to eat their own?

The only thing that makes sense to me is HAARP and other technologies may not be utilized in the manner we believe them to be used. I'm not saying the technology isn't there, just that it isn't being used to create natural disasters all over the world when they could just get it all over with in one sweep.
edit on 22-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I'm still reading up on the D4rk Knight theory. However, think about it this way for a minute.

The Elite obviously is in control according to theories. If they have the ability to use HAARP, Project Bluebeam, DARPA, and all these other technologies, then why in the world do we need to go through the motions? Why not just use the material and whip us all out? This is the part that does not make sense to me. How can the ruling elites have these weapons and just sit on them to a certain day?

possibility a) they will already be underground and hope the lower classes will wipe each other out in the mean time
possibility b) they don't want to over-destruct the planet in which they will have to return to (from the caves)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by colbyforce

Hi there,

to answer your question , yes i am a friend of DK`s,and i was in correspondence with him all during his time preparing to leave , he then contacted me once more when he came back to the UK to finalise his and his families total departure and i have not heard from him now in over a year.

snoopyuk
edit on 19-4-2011 by snoopyuk because: added more info

This is likely a bit of a stretch but,

I noticed that in DK's signature he quotes SteveR, is he in fact SteveR? There is a vimeo and tumbler link to a SteveR in the UK, as it appears that SteveR has posted pictures of his 50th Birthday.

Do you know the correlation between DK and SteveR? Are they the same person? SteveR I found doesn't appear to be "bugging out".

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join