It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I recently became aware of a thread from 2006 that was written by a member here... D4rk Knight. His claim was that he and 7 friends were selling everything and leaving for parts unknown based on the death bed confession of a highly respected father of a friend. This person was a highly decorated member of the military and was in the know about some supposedly top secret info. Basically, what he said was to be off the grid and prepared by the date of October 28, 2011. DK seemed totally convinced that the info was legit, and was making the confession that he and these friends were going to be gone by a certain date to prepare. As the thread went on, the gender consensus was that the event was the theorized "Project Bluebeam."

D K's fear and tone really got me thinking. DK was obviously an intelligent guy and seemed dead serious about the information he had about the specific date. As they say, tinfoil hat on.

Thinking about current events, I'm feeling a little paranoid. It seems that the PTB are creating chaos, flowing toward this possible event. Many examples can be cited including death of the dollar, Fukushima, heightened state of affairs in Israel, ME events and rebellions, etc. Also recent stories I've seen are to incite hate between groups that are already at odds- eg Isreal/Palestine, US/you name it, France/Libya, Muslims in general. The West vs East phenomenon is coming to a head now. So hate is coming to a boil- building throughout the summer. Everyone needs somebody to blame about the horrible state of world affairs. October 28 comes along and the NWO sets bluebeam in motion. Each country sees their most likely God, which cunningly pits West against East, validating the hate, and setting the final destruction plan in motion. The stupid humans buy it hook, line, and sinker and become hellbent on destroying each other in the name of their god and bible/koran prophecy. They use comets and other unworldly objects to further push their agenda, along with HAARP destruction of course. The NWO gets what they want while hiding in the shadows (or bunkers) as usual. They emerge from the chaos eventually and institute their most frightening reality the world could imagine.
edit on 18-4-2011 by colbyforce because: Because....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Cont.... Has anyone heard from member Dark Knight since 2008 or does anyone know him personally? Very curious.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If and when this all goes down , i highly doubt that the survivors are going to stand by why the elite come out of the bunkers and try to reinstate their regium, i know if it all goes to the wire, ill be doing everything i can to bring a new world that i want to live in, not some preconceived idea by a bunch of money hungry minorities..
most survivors will want a new start with out the proverbial we had before.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I recently spent time with that thread too, and was fairly amazed at it. Sure, some people bashed his credibility, but he took it and stuck to his story 100%. The predictions that he made sure seem to be lining up, and I too am a bit nervous about it all. I have been preparing my bug out kit for various reasons, and this is one of them I must say. What I keep looking for are "stars to dance around the sky", as the respected man had told him to be on the lookout for. But you are right OP, things seem to be lining up the way he spoke about. Call it a prediction, premonition, prophecy, luck, or whatever term you want to use, but it is happening. With Project Blue Beam, I was facinated with the concept. True or not, it is a grand plan. I have seen variations of it being a god in the sky, or even the psuedo-alien invasion. I also spent some time with Rik Clay's interview and theories which involved a Blue Beam type scenario at or about the 2012 Olympic Games next year, but that date is off from DK's theory. Anyways, keep your eyes open!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Cont.... Has anyone heard from member Dark Knight since 2008 or does anyone know him personally? Very curious.

I just re-read the thread last week due to "current events." As you, I have often wondered if anyone kept intouch or knew him personally as well. S&F for you!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Can you please link the thread?
I can't seem to find it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by brandi9748

Can you give us the link to that thread? I don't find it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Go to search and type in D4rk, it comes up with a few threads I was not aware of. It's the one about making a confession...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but here's the link to the original thread www.abovetopsecret.com... If this doesn't work, his profile name is D4rk Kn1ght and you can search him that way & find all his threads. Sorry if I'm not linking this right..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oops!

Too late. disregard this post, as it has already been answered above.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If you go to the user's profile under comments it states D4rk Kn1ght is banned wonder why?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's his profile page. You can find threads in there still.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I wondered that myself, in fact I believe there was a thread on that. I think there was some speculation to the legitimacy of his account. I believe that there were suspicions that he had two different accounts to which he was posting. I'm not 100% sure on this, as I will try to find the thread where I read that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Definitely interesting, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this thread.

DK had another post about this here, and he made a more-clear prediction than I saw in the original thread:

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

Now, I don't remember anything about mile-long UFOs and I haven't seen anything being hyped through official channels here, but does anyone think this fits at all? The Norwegian Spiral appeared December 9, 2009.

Intriguing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It doesn't matter anyway. In this case what matters is awareness, not preparation. You can fight the game along the way.
He announces mass deaths, and Project Bluebeam. These two are conflicting events, because Project Bluebeam does not involve mass deaths.
Anyway, if death will come through these supposed event, then death WILL come. It does not matter whether you are in the hills or in a city. Much more manly to join the Army and fight than to run and just die. At least you'll get to whip some imaginary butt. (If it involves the supposed fake aliens...)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
It doesn't matter anyway. In this case what matters is awareness, not preparation. You can fight the game along the way.
He announces mass deaths, and Project Bluebeam. These two are conflicting events, because Project Bluebeam does not involve mass deaths.
Anyway, if death will come through these supposed event, then death WILL come. It does not matter whether you are in the hills or in a city. Much more manly to join the Army and fight than to run and just die. At least you'll get to whip some imaginary butt. (If it involves the supposed fake aliens...)

Wrong. The mass deaths come from the objects by blue beam confronting peoples core beliefs. People wont be prepared for what they will see...especially the hard core religious end.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah I'm not too sure about this. But, hey, he did leave, maybe, so I'm not going to rule out the possibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Yeah I'm not too sure about this. But, hey, he did leave, maybe, so I'm not going to rule out the possibility.

I thought he came back for some reason....I remember reading that, and don't have the patience to scour the threads for his post.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Dk's thread is definitely an interesting read.

If project bluebeam is real I don't think the goal would be to use it to show various cultures gods to incite wars. There are many easier less "magical" ways to reach that goal. Ways that wouldn't be left open for interpretation.

If bluebeam exists I think it will be used to show a fake alien presence. This in turn wouldn't strengthen religious beliefs it would cause them to collapse.

Humanity is not ready to learn of an alien presence real or fake. Society would collapse. Nothing would have any significance. People are not able to reconcile this with their view of themselves.

If aliens exist are benevolent and able to observe us they will not make themselves known for generations. We are too immature of a species to mentally deal with it.
edit on 18-4-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join