It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

This is exactly the sorts of dreams I have been having for a couple years now. The same thing exactly. I am getting less fearful now. I'm to the point now that I see the stars start moving or I see the weird weather and the aircraft and I just feel like, "Ah, they're here again," and I almost feel annoyed or something. The fear is pretty much gone I think.

I just found it very fascinating that you described exactly what I've seen and experienced in my dreams. His mention of the lights dancing and forming pictures in the sky reminded me of my dreams too. I am feeling very strongly that we are seeing the future, and yes I think it's close.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Same thing with me. I love military aircraft and have learned a bit about them and gone to lots of airshows. In my dreams I could recognize some and not others. I'm so fascinated!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

i've had the same thoughts

i can't edit my original post there, but look at my other posts in that thread esp the videos
edit on 6/15/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just came across his "confession" thread today. He made a couple of references to his signature, saying there is a clue in it, but no body seemed to question it. His signature (assuming he didn't change it after the references I mention) is:
"You. Are. A. Nutcase. But I love you anyway." SteveR.

Just wondering if anyone had theories on this. It seems like he's spelling something. "You.Are.A" being URA. Plus the capital "N" I thought it was going to be about Uranus, but it stops after the N.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Interesting, I seen a recent thread of someone saying there will be a major earthquake and possible comet strike on that day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time will tell.
edit on 29-6-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: providing link

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
I just came across his "confession" thread today. He made a couple of references to his signature, saying there is a clue in it, but no body seemed to question it. His signature (assuming he didn't change it after the references I mention) is:
"You. Are. A. Nutcase. But I love you anyway." SteveR.

Just wondering if anyone had theories on this. It seems like he's spelling something. "You.Are.A" being URA. Plus the capital "N" I thought it was going to be about Uranus, but it stops after the N.

Could any of this help figure it out?

www.google.co.uk...

Page of Google links, several are for Urban Redevelopment Authority, another for Uganda Revenue Authority.

First search term for "URA" comes up with Uranium Resources Plc

ETA - A LinkedIn profile for "ura nutcase":

www.linkedin.com...
edit on 29/6/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Liking your thinking there, Curious7..!

I have a strong suspicion that this whole thing was discredited and buried, per 'standard operating procedures'...

I'm going to review the thread; all things being well, I'll join in with the codebreaking soon. I concur with all of those members who feel that things are about to get a bit funky on this (soon to be late, great..?) Planet Earth..

Ellie Sagan - would love to hear more re: your dreams... I'm a bit of a dreamer myself, and most of my threads seem to end up revolving around the phenomenon of prophetic dreaming/ noetic experience of some type..

edit on 30-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Clarification

edit on 30-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks, it kinda hit me to search for "URA Nutcase" after I posted and if anyone has a LinkedIn membership to access more info on that, maybe that could help solve at least some of this.

I'd also be interested in those dreams in case we get anything from there too. Never know, not everything can be discovered in waking hours and our perception of reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well as they say: "All things work to the good...". It so happens that I have a LinkedIn account; will investigate further and report back soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

URA can stand for Uniformly Redundant Array. I didn't know what this was so I looked and found this:

en.wikipedia.org... (at the bottom where they list resources there is a link to the NASA website but the article is no longer available that would have explained it better maybe?) and this: en.wikipedia.org...

It seems to have something to do with NASA doing experiments that have something to do with imaging with telescopes. I am still researching but wanted to briefly post something to get others digging. My mind isn't so sharp sometimes so maybe someone else can try to put together some facts? I don't know.

Another thing URA can stand for is uracil, which is a nucleotide base that makes up DNA and/or RNA. Sorry, I don't know much about biology, so I may have said it wrong or understood it wrong, or whatever.

www.wisegeek.com...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: detail

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov... This seems to be a little about the experiment.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: add link

www.youtube.com... here is the description for the vid....

A holistic construction for the world , cognition, perception, intelligence that is based on a contrast between an acquired understanding of the propagation of change /inheritance/genetic transmission verses more generally construed ideas of cause and effect-i.e. random verses directed change, is given. The world is defined as a place of proximities in which dreams/symbolisms need not conform to a universal logic that is entailed to the existence of logic (hence illogic), manifest physically in all aspects of the world and a genealogy involving only physical inherited proximities of energy and/or matter in which simple geometries and logic can be rendered by the physical parameters of a one sided surface/mobius strip as the basic element of genealogy of events . A scheme for a genealogy of life is given based on the mirroring symmetry of uracil and memory exiting physically in the form of DNA as energy that had traversed vast inversion distances along a one sided surface, existing in the form of matter as a physical piece of path; as well as discussions of perspective and representation in nature , sensory/visual representation, temporal factors, beginnings and ends, as they relate to the Theory of Relativity and conceptual difficulties in modern theorizations that entail particulars to conceptualizations. Failures to surmount natural paradoxes are attributed to orientations in which linear description is pursued in description as a mathematics of the alphabet , mistakenly labeled as theory, rather than an alphabet of a mathematics that encompasses all facets of the universe as, an existence of logic entailed, directional genetic change.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The dreams..... I am interested in others' dreams also, especially along these lines. I don't know what good they do to see this stuff though. Is it to desensitize us to the events/images? I wonder about these dreams. I have had others which seem to connect with a prophecy I read about on here. I had the dreams before I read about the "three days of darkness" prophecy that someone mentioned in possible connection with the dark knight warning/confession thread, or this one, but I don't remember. I can't prove I had the dreams first, but I know I did and when I read about the prophecy, it gave me a chill, because it reminded me of the dreams. The prophecy said something about not opening your doors or windows to anyone even if it sounded like a loved one, because the "demons" or whatever would try to deceive us. In my 2 dreams about this, it was true, but they seemed to be like vicious men. In one of the dreams I opened the door and they got in..... *shivers* it was awful. I don't want to share details about that.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

[I just came across his "confession" thread today. He made a couple of references to his signature, saying there is a clue in it, but no body seemed to question it. His signature (assuming he didn't change it after the references I mention) is:
[/quote

But I love you anyway...using 1st letter of each word you can spell Libya

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie

[I just came across his "confession" thread today. He made a couple of references to his signature, saying there is a clue in it, but no body seemed to question it. His signature (assuming he didn't change it after the references I mention) is:
[/quote

But I love you anyway...using 1st letter of each word you can spell Libya

Maybe the clue is the 4 and the 1..... April fools

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Cont.... Has anyone heard from member Dark Knight since 2008 or does anyone know him personally? Very curious.

I asked the same in another thread and no reply.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

If and when this all goes down , i highly doubt that the survivors are going to stand by why the elite come out of the bunkers and try to reinstate their regium, i know if it all goes to the wire, ill be doing everything i can to bring a new world that i want to live in, not some preconceived idea by a bunch of money hungry minorities..
most survivors will want a new start with out the proverbial we had before.

Why it always has to be this way? So you mean the 'mean' old politicians and money-hungry elites are better than an average enlightened man? Tell me of one politician who is enlightened or will be useful in a post-apocalyptic world. If he is, he wouldn't be part of rich elites or even a politician.

They are as useless as the bunkers they are building
If they think they could build a better world with themselves and such age old garbage elites, they are not even remotely right. ROFL

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones
And may I ask, why would the PTB do that?

They have everything they can wish for right now. Billions of slaves, almost unlimited ressources, diplomatic immunity, etc...

Why would they want 90% of humanity gone? They'd have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Am i the only one seeing this?

You are on the right path - why would a group, who seemingly "have it all", want to poison our world, genetically modify all of nature, rid this world of a belief in God, kill so many people.

I got stuck at this point too. Then I had a dream where Satan looked right at me. I woke up in fright, and I immediately asked Jesus and God to forgive my sins. Forty four years old, and I had all but ignored them because I too grew up in this generation believing society's message that I'm only accountable to myself.

It's my belief that evilness has risen. Yes, they are psychopathic, but believing this is the only reason once again keeps you away from God. You do have a soul, now start listening to what it is trying to tell you. I do believe that it is going on a journey soon...and the evilness is trying to keep it from the Creater.

I'm not here to preach to anyone, but please put aside TPTB message from the past two generations - new age, we are only accountable to ourselves, there is no God, we come from aliens.... Those messages were only designed for one purpose, to keep your soul from going to God.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I still have Dark Knight's email address, and it is in-active; like snoopy, I haven't heard from him in well over a year now, and I wish him well; for those wondering why he bailed out so early, consider it takes time to prepare and establish a homestead in a wilderness area...

as far as his sig line I read it differently: : U ran; but I love you anyway.

Many of us have had apocalyptic dreams; mine started in the '60's when I was a teen-ager, was always a part of a small group in a definitely post-apocalypse scenario, and always on the move, avoiding whatever it was that was after us; had the same dream for many years...

seeker

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I've seen a star "dance" or jump around. It was back in August of 2007. I looked up on the internet just now to see if there has been a lot of people seeing these things and I came across this page: www.unexplained-mysteries.com... . The woman describes what she saw just like what I saw.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Your dreams are on track. We are walking the White Road; the Angels are with us, the Demons will try to deceive us (ALL) and Remember - the Unholy Empire couldn't conquer the Blue Sky.

God is with us - your focus is good. I would love to talk more about these things - U2U me when you are free to meet up in the ATS Chat Room.

We will set up a new room.

And fix the system.

Don't worry about the Enemy - he is finished.

Call out the Shark and then take him out. We will wait patiently with our loved ones, in our most treasured places upon this beautiful planet, soaking up the sunshine, before ascension into the Golden Age. Don't let them win; it's a crowded house - the devil got into the details and turned everything upside down. Above the Earth, upon the Earth, and Within the Earth.

Stereo Mike.

Don't doubt yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

MegaMind -- I had to reply to your comment from awhile back because of how strikingly similar it is to my own experiences. Particularly, how you described the "feeling" or "atmosphere" that these dreams had. I've had many dreams about strange things happening in my home town. We have a pretty large river running next to our city, the Penobscot, and in a couple of my dreams it has flooded, and I have also witnessed fighter jets flying parallel with it headed towards some unknown destination. These are minor details, as many of my dreams have involved actual "alien" invasions or conflicts with unknown or foreign invaders. Like you, the fear I would feel subsided after each and every replay. But the scariest thing about my dreams has never been the content, really. It is the pervasive feeling I get. The atmosphere is different. The air is different. The light. Everything. It is one hell of a feeling. And also like you, I feel as if I have been experiencing it in real life recently. I do believe something big is headed our way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join