It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I understand that, however, I think thats just the easy and lazy way to deal with things.

I personally want to know who exactly is the total bastards in this whole mess...the more I read from both sides, the more I see it as simply gray and the only ones suffering are the people on both sides (average joes and janes that is).

I tend to side with israel more, because they have less friendly neighbors in the area fueling nutjobs...however, that means they are without their nuts...
I think they would be just as brutal and corrupt if they had some good hidden money from multiple states..(and they do have some, no doubt).

see, the more I talk about this, the more I even confuse myself just from how much of a clusterf--k it is.

The only ones that can immediately be dismissed is anyone stating one side is fully responsible or evil (zionists must die, islam must die)...those are the lowbrow monkeys that can safely be ignored...

But, to simply ignore potential genocide (on either side) when your in a position to stop it is not noble, or even a value any civilization on this earth should strive for...
apathy is monsterous..however, ignorant passion is dangerous.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Sorry, but this video is a fake! People get over it, Israel is what it is. Stop spreading hate and my god stop with the pathetic videos, it's really an insult to our inteligence. For those who believe or want to believe it, if you are living very poorly, stop living and acting like terroists. Your life will improve greatly if you stop blaming other people for your misfortunes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Fake, huh? Well these are some interesting double standards.....I find it odd that so many are quick to deny any allegations leveled against the Jews, while anyone who dares deny the Holocaust(TM) is hated, persecuted and even imprisoned.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
that first vid is completely fake...anybody who can't tell it's fake is retarded...artillery explosions are extremely violent and don't usually leave limbs attached...where's the crater from the artillery? where's the shrapnel in the bodies? There isn't even a single drop of blood...that guy laying there looked like he just got out of the shower for god sakes... this is such fake propaganda it's sickening...
edit on 19-4-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

This is just another fake video trying rouse hatered toward israelis or jews. There was no blast crater, no scorching, poor quality fake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The video is older than that, it's a story from back in 2006.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It absolutely blows my mind that this keeps going on. people need to wake up!!! If something like that ever happened in North America people would care more. But it's out of sight out of mind, Its a disgrace. Killing in the name of god,what god do they worship? love thy neighbor..

Oh if this is fake I would like to see what evidence you have. And as far as the war goes over there my opinion above still stands.
edit on 19-4-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry, I hit reply too quickly. If you do a little poking around, you can see that the story is real, though, is the film real or a recreation? Not sure. It does look fake but there's no way of telling.

On 9 June 2006, between 4:31 and 4:50 p.m., Israeli artillery and a navy gunboat fired 8 artillery shells at the beach, with two shells landing 200 meters away from the family. The Israeli army and Israeli officials initially took responsibility. A subsequent investigation by the Israeli Defence Forces concluded that the explosion was not caused by the shelling of the beach and blamed it on a Palestinian land mine. This investigation was criticized by Human Rights Watch and The Guardian. The IDF acknowledged a flaw in the report in that it omitted mention of two 76mm naval shells, the IDF maintains had landed too far away to have caused the explosion. At this point, the IDF acknowledged that the cause of the blast may have been an unexploded 155mm artillery shell from an earlier shelling, but suggested it might have been used as an IED by Palestinians.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.hrw.org...

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by Jadette because: Links aren't formatted correctly.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The videos are old and have been proven to be fakes. Anyone who believes otherwise is simply an idiot.

This is just some lame muzzie propaganda against Israel/Jews. Mods, whys hasn't this been moved to the HOAX forums??

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think the first video was fake..because I seen the guy in the white shirt was laying down looking like he was dead then a minute later you see him sitting up and crying.

The second video is real(no pun) because they clipped out the shooting of the boy you can see where it's been clipped if you watch the wall where the first shot was fired above the boys head then a couple seconds later you can see it clip then 2 or 3 more bullet holes show up by the first one and the kid is hurt and the father is trying to put pressure on the wound!Then the explosion happens and the kid falls down.

Here's a better version of the second video with the actual sound!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This reeks of propaganda. Peoples just eat up stories when it comes to israel without questioning the motive. I thought you guys were supposed to be denying ignorance. Or is that nothing more than a catchphrase

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And why would anyone fake such a video?

Murder like this goes on all the time down there!Don't see Obama stepping in for that.Do you know how many soldiers commit murder over there?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The first video definitely looks staged. The girl looks at the camera while she runs, the siren seems to be looped and doesnt change (it stays at the same level throughout the video, even though the camera man is moving), an the items seems like they were tossed in a pile. I in no way condone death or what is taking place there, but just because this DOES happen, doesn't mean that propaganda is validated.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not only is it a hoax but it is an old hoax.

This is pathetic, people waste time on these hoaxes when there are real things going on, like expensive anti tank weapons slamming into Israeli school busses. Iran troops killing people in the streets of Syria. Mosques getting built in your backyard with Muslim Brotherhood backing. Wake up people, this wasn't even good enough for a laugh. Kaddafi's fake videos are of way better quality, maybe they can pick him up as a free agent soon to run their staged scenes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
And why would anyone fake such a video?

Good question. it enacts certain emotions that we all retain as we all share empathy, it connects us directly to a non-existant pain. and if your really evil and need a good cover-up or sympathy for your cause then propaganda usually does the trick, as they have scientists who study such things.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Fake, huh? Well these are some interesting double standards.....I find it odd that so many are quick to deny any allegations leveled against the Jews, while anyone who dares deny the Holocaust(TM) is hated, persecuted and even imprisoned.

This video may be based on a true story, but it is still a staged video production.

Lots of Jews were killed by the Nazis, but the numbers are very exaggerated.

Israeli settlers are bad.

Palestinian terrorists are bad.

edit: reason why palestinians make these videos is obvious. No one ever catches Israeli atrocities on camera, mainly because most Palestinians are quite poor and cannot afford cameras or electricity. So they feel it is necessary to re-create the atrocities in a realistic fashion.
edit on 19-4-2011 by avatar01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

And why haven't the mods warned or banned you for ignorant crap??? "Muzzies"???? Really? Is that how much you lack intelligence, that you have to be racist towards a group of people????

And before anyone tells me to get off my high horse, no, I won't. I'm sick of ignorant, racist morons sprouting # all the time. Simple fact of the matter is that there are intolerant fools no matter WHERE a person comes from. And yes, Arabs have been known to do some pretty shocking things in their times. But guess what, so have the Americans, Croatians, Serbians, Bosnians, Germans, Aussies, English, Russians, Chechens, and the list goes on.

I don't see people going off about what the Russians did to the Chechens recently. And there have been Russian dissidents come out and say that the recent war was setup by the Russians, that it wasn't the Chechens that started it.

The simple fact is that there are morons all around the world that love to spread their own Agenda. In regards to Israel vs Palestine, I ask this simple question - what would YOU do, if you were a Palestinian, and you were up against a group of people that had better Weaponry, Logistics, and the last current "Superpower", that being America, against you???

Basically, when you think about it, it is almost the entire WORLD against Palestine. Because if anyone disagree's with Israel's actions, then the usual "Anti-Semite" guilt trip is heaped upon them.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Check the fake box for me also. Looks like a clip from a daytime show that was poorly acted and shot.
Gonna take another look at it to see if a boom mic can be seen.
edit on 19-4-2011 by JMech because: To clarify

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is why I have contempt. This is why I am ashamed to be human. Anymore, I can't help but to cry for whatever it is that we lost as a race. Is it any wonder that some cry out in a never ending bout of anguish and pain? At this point, I will sacrifice my atheist views if a god would just simply show up. . .and help us to stop this madness.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What disturbs me most is the primal anti-Israeli sentiment this stirs in me. I get the distinct impression that it was released to start WWIII. The US regularly targets enemy with collateral damage.

It's as if they are trying to rub this in our faces to get all of us to want to kill each other. Please pray for peace. Don't be used as a pawn. They depend and feed off our anger.

We can rise above and defeat them with love. Forgive those responsible and pray they see the light. When we reach a critical threshold, a revolution will take place.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join