It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FOUND AN ALIEN!!! Now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

hey man the thread you asked this question n originally which was the russia alien one
is now not available!!!!
404!
anyone know why?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
and guess what the reason is

because -- posted it too

they post ALL THESE UFO VIDEOS, and soemtimes hoaxes end up in mix...i frankly think they just have a bias and like sharing all the ufo videos

ats uses excuses like that - -- being blackliksted - to shut down a thread dedicated to one of the best alien stories to come out, it's the talk of the town in russia righ tnow

we DO NOT KNOW THIS WAS A HOAX. you did this with jerusalem ufo ATS!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You Cheeky Monkey

As someone who works in PR and Marketing I give much respect to ur misleading headline

As for what to do, first of all if it shows no signs of life try CPR, if that works make sure its OK and if it doesnt require further medical attention find out if it needs a lift somewhere. Of course before it flies off anywhere get a couple happy snaps of you together and if possible a short interview ( I would normally say pump em for info but the poor bugger was dead just a few minutes ago so a few questions is maybe inconsiderate but acceptable under the circumstances)

If you are unable to resuscitate meh... Apparantly the universe is full of em, give it a few weeks Im sure another one will turn up

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
NOTE: This is -not- real...no aliens are found...the question is simple...what do you do if you come across an alien body.

In another thread, the question came up, and I realized...I really have no clue. I would film it, sure..check...but then what? call the cops? call the neighbors? cook it up and see if ET is tasty?

Do I wear a facemask in fear of alien germs? Do I rip a piece off for safe keeping should "they" come to take it away and silence me?

What protocol is there for such an event?

ok, so the hypothetical situation is...you come across a dead alien somewhere...its totally dead, no clothes on, no ship nearby...just a dead alien.
What is wise, what is a dumb idea, what do you do?

and...go.

(oh, and made this in skunkworks, but if a mod feels it may live better elsewhere...have at it )
edit on 18-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

First, "DON'T TOUCH" ! Are you really looking at an alien or a person in some post-mortis state. But before you "don't touch", check for a corroded pulse in the neck near the trachea. (Windpipe) If you find one, call 911. The human boy contorts and constricts if burned, or is impacted by enough kinetic trauma. But then so does any biological tissue. Yes it can be both scary and repulsive. If in doubt call the authorities. But after they come, do what is needed. Do you think it's an alien and if yes why? Let me put it to you this way, I have seen uncensored film of large scale civilian airplane crash's. It's f****** ghastly. By the way the "germs"? Not likely an issue here. Just don't with hold help to anyone just because it's "weird" or disgusting. You have no idea how weird things can get...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'd take pics (posterity only), and give the poor lil guy a proper burial.

If I died on an alien world, I wouldn't want my remains to become some freak show for the local population. I'd have a little respect, y'know...the dead are the dead, no matter their species.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think you almost HAVE to probe it
edit on 18-4-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

As for what to do, first of all if it shows no signs of life try CPR,

Due to it being alien biology...are you sure your blowing into its mouth?

sorry, just suddenly had a laugh in considering it might be the wrong end your trying to be helpful with...however, any monitering aliens would surely get a laugh while watching us blowing into their backdoor in hopes it comes alive

(never know what may pass for humor on planet zeta)

The concept was that it was definately an alien, and definately dead...no cpr, no mangled and burned up human...we are talking ET had a heart attack

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would put an nbc suit before doing anything else...you need some protection from unknown diseases,
enclose it in a corpse bag, put it in my car trunk and then drop it off somwhere really, really busy so lots of people can see it with their own two eyes.

The last thing I would do(actually never) is call the authorities.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Check his wallet.
2nd

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Great, I came in here looking to say the same thing and you beat me to it! So, no, it ain't just you!
2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
Simple, report it, let the scientists work it out, find out what exactly it is made out of and look for it's planet containing the base elements... (best case scenario of course!
) once found, send a message ^_^

Jamie

Report it to who? You talk as if there's some Scientist hotline.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

The concept was that it was definately an alien, and definately dead...no cpr, no mangled and burned up human...we are talking ET had a heart attack

So whats wrong with CPR?
The thing may have only been dead a few minutes!!!!!!!!
Humans have been revived after more than an hour of deathness so whos to say an alien couldnt do the same or even better?

We wonder why aliens dont come up and say hi, I would say from having a quick read of this thread that if I was an alien I wouldnt come here either, 50 posts and only 2 saying you should try save it and 3 saying bury it. The rest a mix between leave it and probe it.
Shame on you all, Aliens are Human beings too!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 18-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You should immediately stick something up whatever appears to be its rectum.

And try to make it pregnant.

I'm pretty sure that's the correct protocol for all inter-species contacts according to reports I've seen.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dear SaturnFX

A very interesting question.

Most people I have read so far are intent on taking measures in order that this news should not be buried.

Hum, and that would make them reasonable for all that is to come. One has to then put ones self in the position of TPTB and start to decide if the rest of us are indeed ready for this revelation.

Are we ready for the power ie, energy sources that would come with such a find. Hell look at the damage we can do already. With tech that would be way back in their history. Do you trust those who would in the end get hold of it, because I would not trust them a nanometer.

I think I would be happy to know personally that I was right and get a spade and dig a hole. This world has enough problems with out me adding more.

I might just take a few photos and put them on here and smile at the debunkers response.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Assume that whatever killed it may still be there.
Check the vicinity for any tech OOPARTS
Set up the video camera.
Closely examine the body (gloves, facemask & eye protection mandatory).
Hide the video.
Alert the authorities.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
AFTER emptying my pants, I'd most likely get a stick, or anything long enough to poke it with, maintaining a decent distance.
I'd try to turn it over, or create enough of a disturbance to the body so there'd be no way it could be ignored if the thing was feigning death.

Photos. Once I was convinced that it was deceased, I would take every kind of photo I could think of. Skin texture, colour, every inch of its body possible. I'd most likely get my partner to video it too, so nothing was missed. (Chances are I wouldn't be alone anyway, since I never go anywhere on my own anymore).
Then I'd hide the camera etc.

I'd then inform SOMEONE. I don't know who you'd inform in the event of something like this. I wouldn't know where to start. But once the authorities who deal with aliens, presumably governmental officials to some degree, I'd retrieve the photos and videos and publish them.

The government would have the body which they could study, and I'd have the proof that it existed.
Then I could be debunked as a fraud, or killed. I think with enough people having viewed the media taken, people would realise that my death would be a silencing killing

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
After making sure it REALLy is dead I would try to call somebody of some significance and CAPITALIZE on it

Only 2 people who have a crap load of money LOVE media attention and NOT bilderbergers come to mind:

RIchard Branson and Dick Smith

..or are they???

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I FOUND AN ALIEN!!! Now what?

U write 1000 times on paper
" I will never use lies to get attention again "

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Eat it and get special powers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I kind of have thought about this before actually.

Setup a webcam with you and the subject in the frame (+audio) in your house. Make sure the front door is unlocked. Post the URL for the webcam someplace like here. Immediatly call 911 and report that you have just killed your children. This guarentees you'll get more then 1 or 2 police and that they'll get there quick. Just sit and wait for the police to show up. And then hopefully some people watching on the internet will have started recording by then. So you will have an external documentation of everything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join