It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FOUND AN ALIEN!!! Now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Honestly, I think I would just walk away.

I don't need that kind of drama in my life. Maybe call the police or animal control anonymously and report a dead "animal"...let someone else deal with it.

Yeah, Id probably walk away, too.
But I would dismiss it a swamp gas, thats what most want it to be anyways...

I would just... how is it said? "Move along, nothing to see here"

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Honestly, I think I would just walk away.

I don't need that kind of drama in my life. Maybe call the police or animal control anonymously and report a dead "animal"...let someone else deal with it.

Actually, that might be a good idea overall
Such a find is not like finding a bag of money, its more like finding a bag of drama and grief
I can understand someone simply opting out.
personal verification? check...now moving on with life quietly..

I would have to do more, but thats because my curiousity and desire for truth overrides my common sense and foresight.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would call Phage and have him turn it in.

then watch him fall off the face of the earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I will make cookies

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh man your title is misleading.

Anywho, I would take some picture, make a thread on ATS, wait to be called a fake then bury it (It deserves that much). I would then grow old and tell my gran-kids of the amazing story about the time their grandad found an alien.

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Oh man your title is misleading.

Ya, attention ho...I haz it.

it gets the right mindsets in here though

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I forgot one more thing...

If it's not dead, it's gonna be probe time, I'm talking roto-rooter style...because they have it comin'.

The more I thought about this thread it occurred to me SaturnFX could have very well found an alien, and is looking for real advice on what to do next...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I forgot one more thing...

If it's not dead, it's gonna be probe time, I'm talking roto-rooter style...because they have it comin'.

The more I thought about this thread it occurred to me SaturnFX could have very well found an alien, and is looking for real advice on what to do next...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

According to some around here, I am the alien

btw, what if say this hypothetical alien just let out a strange gas when you stuck your pen on the top of its head...

sort of a smoke gray and smells a bit like the old printer cartridges when warmed up
I knew I should have hypothetically worn a mask.

btw Sig, if MIBs are parked outside in the next hour, I am totally blaming you!
edit on 18-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: nothing to see here

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't do what Dr. Reed did... if he did it...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomy

wtf is that?

and...why did they put an alien in tin foil?

worst. tv dinner. ever

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
after reading all the replies, the one about 'putting it in the freezer' is not such a bad idea afterall...

put it in the freezer and sleep a couple of nights over it.
then come to ats and ask a question like "what would you do if you found a death alien" and see if anyone can give me some good tips

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If you search Dr Reed on ATS you'll find enough info. There are some series in youtube that 'go in depth' Link
The tin foil was some kind of insulator for his car and he used it to transport the alien to his fridge... I don't need that in my fridge

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomy

If you search Dr Reed on ATS you'll find enough info. There are some series in youtube that 'go in depth' Link
The tin foil was some kind of insulator for his car and he used it to transport the alien to his fridge... I don't need that in my fridge

he stuck it in his fridge while still alive?

no wonder they aren't showing up here...
if our doctors immediately shove them in a fridge verses you know...offer them a coke or something and maybe a welcome...shesh

man, we must be considered some seriously scary deliverance hillbilly type civilization by the rest of the galaxy...

Thanks Doc...great welcome party you throw

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'd make it into a little alien puppet, make it dance about and video it giving a message of peace (or war, depending on how mischievous I was feeling)

But no, I have thought about this before. I would bombard the internet with pictures and videos. Take requests of any pictures people wanted. (including silly ones) After it'd been well and truly flooded, I'd hit hit the newspapers, I would stress in no uncertain terms just how unsuicidal I am, and make sure that ever paper had the story, and every news channel. At no charge. At no time would I contact the army, or any official people like that. But, I'm fairly sure if they wanted to stop my little plan from escalating, they would. But I'd rather die in the quest for truth, than hand it over to the goverment.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It depends on the alien, if it is one of those abducting grey ones with that freeze and memory wipe you, tough luck as you won't be able to do much. Did read one story when someone expecting to get abducted took a hand grenade along, it fixed the situation in that story. If it is one of these Sigourney Weaver alien movie types then get ready to fight, good luck. Apart from that the rest seam not too bad, unless you are not intruding on there turf uninvited. Offer them a beer, coffee, smoke, lunch, have a chat, take it from their.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Option (1) Take a video of it and post it on Youtube.
It'd be CONFIRMED as CGI within minutes.
Visit from the Men In Black.

Option (2) Call Area 51 and let them know of your discovery.
I hear they give your a NICE REWARD for your efforts.
You might even get a REAL PERSONAL visit from the Men In Black.

Option (3) Contact someone trustworthy in the scientific community and try to force disclosure.
Visit from the Men In Black.
Both of you will probably get dissipated.

Option (4) Bury it and forget it happened.
Live happily ever after.
Deathbed confession of secret you hid.
Visit from the Men In Black for your family.

Sounds to me like there might not be a real winner of a scenario here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
omg lol
I just asked my husband this question and he replied without thinking
"sell it on ebay and get ritch"

so I asked him if he'd really rather be ritch then get the truth out and he went "eeeh.... yes!"
lol... sell out!

but really, how many people these days wouldn't just try to make a quick buck out of it?
edit on 18/4/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

No, definitely DO NOT report it.
First, take a knife (Assuming it's dead) and give it a little slice, make sure it's real.
If it is indeed real, bury it, say a word, and then bask in the glory which is truth.

If you report it, they will take it and discredit you and the story calling it a hoax.
and/or people will simply just not believe you, so, do yourself and a favor and keep it to yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
omg lol
I just asked my husband this question and he replied without thinking
"sell it on ebay and get ritch"

so I asked him if he'd really rather be ritch then get the truth out and he went "eeeh.... yes!"
lol... sell out!

but really, how many people these days wouldn't just try to make a quick buck out of it?
edit on 18/4/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

Well, i wouldn't mind making a buck off of it if thats the question, but, that comes even if you give it away (speaking tours, books, and whatnot)

see: Stephen Greer

But if you can get a big enough movement angry at the government for the coverup, who knows..maybe the whole thing can topple over and the supressed tech will be released...and that would make money worthless anyhow.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would snap pictures of the alien, leave, and keep the pictures to myself. i wouldn't post on here because of course would debunk it

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join