It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FOUND AN ALIEN!!! Now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I would take pictures and then dump the body at the entrance to a hospital emergency room or maybe to the local news station and then drive off. I would not call the police or any other government entity. I would not seek credit for the find because I wouldn't want a bunch of guys in black suits and sunglasses to show up at my door, but I would want it exposed to the public.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Take the remains home, set up a room for performing an autopsy on the body and record it all. Ofcourse I wouldn't have a brainslicer or anything other than a scalpel and microscope so this would be messy, but it's for (open) science right? Then upload all the material to multiple free website hosts through several wifi access points, dump the remains somewhere and inform authorities of the location of all the eh, parts. I might keep the brain though, just as a hobby.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by westrock2000

I kind of have thought about this before actually.

Setup a webcam with you and the subject in the frame (+audio) in your house. Make sure the front door is unlocked. Post the URL for the webcam someplace like here. Immediatly call 911 and report that you have just killed your children. This guarentees you'll get more then 1 or 2 police and that they'll get there quick. Just sit and wait for the police to show up. And then hopefully some people watching on the internet will have started recording by then. So you will have an external documentation of everything.

Best Idea yet only dont tell them u killed your kids - they';ll just send cops

You need to tell them you have a BOMB... so they send in Tonnes of SWAT and spec Ops etc

Even better yet - mix this with another idea that I had:

Take the body to the most CROWDED public venue near you - whether thats the mall or a theme park or whatever ,,, THEN call in a bomb threat.. LOTS of media coverage for bombs ....and the public surrounding you will all have phone cams etc... Wheel out the body in a Wheelbarrow and let the fun begin

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Or just call the richest media - news agency and tell them about the alien body...Demand a big amount of money and than let them take it...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You don't touch it without gloves and a mask,even if there are no alien microbes,being dead for a while earth microbes are already having a party there.
I have a friend who is a doctor and i would definetely take the ET to her for an autopsy,of course i would be there during the autopsy and taking video and photos.
Bury the little fella,somewhere safe.
Then post everything here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

I FOUND AN ALIEN!!! Now what?

U write 1000 times on paper
" I will never use lies to get attention again "

Copy/paste
hold down ctrl+v until done

ok, done...now what?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Sell it on eBay .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
NOTE: This is -not- real...no aliens are found...the question is simple...what do you do if you come across an alien body.

In another thread, the question came up, and I realized...I really have no clue. I would film it, sure..check...but then what? call the cops? call the neighbors? cook it up and see if ET is tasty?

Do I wear a facemask in fear of alien germs? Do I rip a piece off for safe keeping should "they" come to take it away and silence me?

What protocol is there for such an event?

ok, so the hypothetical situation is...you come across a dead alien somewhere...its totally dead, no clothes on, no ship nearby...just a dead alien.
What is wise, what is a dumb idea, what do you do?

and...go.

(oh, and made this in skunkworks, but if a mod feels it may live better elsewhere...have at it )
edit on 18-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Well since it is almost certainly a fake , made up of dead animal meat. I suggest you make a stew!

edit on 19-4-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Just curious... was it my post on the russian "alien body" that inspired you to create this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join