It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Believe In Most? Aliens Or Ghosts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Many of the posts in this thread strengthen my agnosticism when it comes to ghosts and aliens.

Delusional, faulty logic, wishful thinking.

Interesting though that the OP lumps these two unrelated concepts together; they form the mainstay of the mythology of the modern age.

Nobody now believes in the stories of Norse and Greek mythology - because they are not in fashion.

But I find stories of ghosts and aliens no more credible just for being in modern currency.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

mirageman
The size of the universe dictates that the odds of other sentient beings (or indeed simply primitive non-terrestrial life) similar to that here on earth are much more likely than the existence of 'ghosts' (i.e the spirits of the dead). I don't think I've ever heard of ghosts of Tyrannosaurus Rex or Woolly Mammoths being sighted for instance.

I have not written off aliens as of yet, but I would like to point out that the odds argument can be compared to saying- there are billions of people living, and there are trillions that have lived, the odds that one has actually levitated are pretty good. Has anyone levitated? I have never seen it done. But I have heard accounts from others who have heard from others who remember someone else's account.
What if nothing is out there except more space with stars and planets? What would that mean?

edit on 14-9-2013 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From experience. Ghosts are ufos and god is the same, all that stuff in the Bible about the merkava and the manna emitted from is true. Radioactive discharge from a mothership leaving for another dimension. Soul collecting tied in too

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Eh, I dislike choosing, but the thousands of credible accounts for both is a near wash though there are probably more accounts and evidence for ghosts.

I lived in a couple places where I was convinced that ghosts (meaning usually invisible intelligent things that can sometimes make noise, move objects and, rarely, be seen) existed.

But I've also seen many technological looking devices doing 'impossible' things in the sky, likely driven or built by "aliens."

Some people even believe all "paranormal" ghostly things are actually caused by aliens.

So from my personal experience and cogitating, I think they both exist in some sense... the questions then follow in a torrent, but the first one would be "then what are they, really?" (followed by "then what are we, really?")

Heck if I know, but they're around, strange as that seems to many people. Some people even believe they know most of the answers about them. But some people believe anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seen a couple of UFO's that can't be explained and one major ghost experience that made the family of the ghost freak out so both are out there.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i wonder why more people dont believe in gnomes.
you have seen a gnome, but you haven't seen an alien...
is that not true?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We are not dying, so there is no paranormal in reality...

we live in the 1st density, when we die we move to the 2nd density. Because we are enslaved and when we die, reptilian archons, abducting us with traps... they erase our memories, etc.. we cannot progress for higher densities... If you dont remember your mistakes, your knowledge, the who you are... How can u progress in your next life? Memories is energy and many researches proved that memories are not necessarily in our brain. Till now, as far as we know, there is 13 densities...

Here is a secret for u all, wonder why they banned original infrared film photography? If you have some old equipment and films, try taking pictures with infrared photos very early in the morning before and while the sun appears... You may be surprised.

When we die we see only dead people, new research recommends that this is fantasy world, because our brain is still active. But they cannot answer us "why" we see only dead people and not living ones. Anyway, as far as I know from other resources, when we die, archons taking shape of dead relatives, to make us follow them. They make us feel safe and love and good, till we fly up into the traps... soul traps. There is a way to make them angry and may have a fight with them and escape from it. You ask them to give you a promise in the name of a very very ancient goddess (in the multidimensional "waters" matter of global organism (all universes) that everything they say is true... Stories want them to fear that bond and promise, because they evaporate if they promise lies... So you have to be prepared for a huge fight after that. (this is something in our traditions, stories) The goddess I am reffering belong to the " Golden generation" of Hsiodos, because this philosopher wrotte the 5 genres, golden, silver, ..... iron is our age.

(i have a different perspective about after death)...
edit on 14-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Thank you for this brave post! Star and flag!

There are ghost aliens! They are real and I have seen them!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I believe aliens are out there just not anywhere near us that is going by the odds of the universe.

I have experienced something that makes me believe in spirits but that goes against the odds. Also I don't have a clue what spirits really are aside from some kind of energy. They could just be echoes of a sort without any kind of conscious.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

And their arrival would bring an end to the biggest conspiracy known to Man ... Religion ...

FYI, that arrival already happened a LONG time ago...

Religion was born at the same time as well.

Satan is the author of BOTH which is why they are both surrounded by so much deception, confusion, and lies.

“How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” ~ Isaiah 14:12

When Lucifer sinned, Jesus said,

“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven” ~ Luke 10:18

In the book of the Revelation Satan is seen as:

“a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth” ~ Revelation 9:1

We are also told that one third of an “innumerable company of angels” (Hebrews 12:22) chose to rebel with him.

John saw this event as well:

“…an enormous red dragon…His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth…the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him” (Revelation 12:3-9).

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I say aliens, but only because I've been abducted several time.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

It's 2 completely different areas. Alien life and "ghosts". Believing in one doesn't mean that you can't believe in the other.

What people need to do is stop mixing the two into one belief as is happening today. Humans doesn't control the reality. It doesnt evolve alongside our evolution. It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chazam

Revelation are written by them for them.. to control the mass. It is plans under development, all these signs are technical human / alien, or whatever creations. Nothing more.. As a Hellenic I would say that...

These signs are not a by chance incident that may give us a clue about the returning from the dead or multidimensional "gods" or something equal to that.

If bankers and western governments didnt wanted the diamonds, oil, land of Africa, today Africans would have a different life. They behave them as animals even for medicine testing's. They use them as laboratories species... Thats a sign is it?

If they didnt spray the skies with chemicals and viruses, we wouldnt have new desseses, DNA reconstruction, starvation and foo, is it? Thats a sign also that THEY wrotte and they fulfill.

All these wars about their pathetic cheap one world order (that it will fail because THEY wrote it), so they create something and give you the confidence that it will FAIL by default... so why they do that?

ofcourse to make humans fall into their trap about the " second messiah" that it will take humans into the sky (heavens)... it sounds like abduction...

so people plz, wake up, there is no such as revelations... Wake up others and prepare for your survival, because they are evil and they will do these things, so YOU all know what is coming, dont just stay and say... OHHHH its revelations.... but prepare for you and your people survival and dont give up your guns...Once a wise one said... When these times come, have 2 guns in your house, they will take you 1 but you will keep the other...

1st) invest in land and create small communities (close type communities) underground shelters to protect your self's (when you see these things into progress).

2) save natural seeds, and uniform this land be able to create your own vegetables and basic food resources..

3) get some basic equipment and save it for later, equipment that can be used without electricity. Eg. manual Wheat grinders, water supplies and how to maintain it... A couple of small animals that you can have some basic food from it (Eggs, milk, no meat)..

etc etc etc..

or wait and praise their revelations and die.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I live in a haunted house and deal with ghosts nearly all the time.
Every house I"ve lived in has been haunted. One workplace as well.
So I have no question about ghosts.

Aliens .... I saw THREE UFOS. (just saw the third last week).
So I know UFOs are real. Math (The Drake Equation) tells me that aliens are real.
But I haven't had the one-on-one with aliens like I do with ghosts.

So ghosts are more real for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There are billions of stars in just this galaxy. There are also billions of galaxies if not more. The odds of us being the only intelligent life in the universe are extremely slim.

I also believe there are multiple dimensions in our universe. To actually believe that we humans understand more than a tiny fraction of all the things there are to know about our universe is extremely naive thinking. Could ghosts be extra dimensional beings? I do not know. I don't even pretend to know. I have seen things move by themselves. Either that was the result of some entity I could not see or I have power I do not understand. Thinking I actually have some kind of power sounds a lot more delusional than talking about ghosts.

Even if I did an experiment thinking about something and then it happened, that wouldn't prove anything. Our universe might be a simulation and a programmer or some super advanced AI might have found it amusing to make some of the things I think about happen. For some the AI might be so advanced, the AI could even be thought similar to an all powerful and all knowing entity.

I haven't personally met any aliens I'm aware of.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Believe?

Aliens - since there seems (to me) to be a higher probability of eventually obtaining empirical evidence of their existence.

Also - there appears to be a higher incidence of 'covert' or clandestine interest by the world governments, despite their agenda of plausible denial, in the extant possibility of aliens vs. ghosts.

Just my opinion, and I have seen personal evidence of neither one (yet), so ...2cents is all...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We investigated a case in Nebraska that was centered on an "alien ghost". Witness claimed he was conducted a paranormal investigation in his home and during the investigation saw a blue UFO outside his home. Soon after, he allegedly captured a photo of a lien "with big black eyes" and an EVP. We sent the EVP to London Paranormal and they claimed it was demonic.

Case file 12-051-CE3 (Omaha, NE) is available on our website.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I do not believe in both... but if i had a choice... i would lean toward Aliens.

If you includes microbes from another planet as aliens, they i would lean more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join