It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Believe In Most? Aliens Or Ghosts?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Energy beings within the universe and beyond-
Many kinds call those unlike themselves Aliens and ET
Many kinds die and are sent beyond not just human energy flavor
many kinds including humans pass thru death cycle of life/death phases of existance
they become somewhat interdimensional in form to those who observe them still in life phase of life/death phases of existance.

Ghost and aliens JUST ENERGY.

BE WELL

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Despite my interest in extraterrestrials, many very smart figures in society have expressed a scientific truth to explain what happens when you die. It's normally said something like this. "In nature nothing is ever destroyed, only recycled and reused, therefore nothing ever really ends."

Also the fact that my grandfather died in the house that I live in, and we seem to have a light switch that flips itself, makes me a believer in ghosts. One of his favorite things to do was turn lights off in the house and bellyache at people for being wasteful. You can even hear the light being switched off, as well as the house shaken a bit maybe, once a week. The fact that I have a portion of his ashes in the room that seems to have the mysterious light switch convinces me even more. Maybe he's angry at me for not burying him. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure his ghost is in my house. I haven't seen his "ghost", but I'm a practical man and I refuse to actually look for him. If it's there, then it's there. The most I've actually seen is movement from the corner of my eye, which after closer inspection reveals nothing spectacular. The only real evidence is a light switch and the sound that I hear when it's turned off. It's gone so far as to me marking the switches position with a nearby door. If I move the door to half closed it means I left the light on, if it's fully open it means I left the light off. Pretty weird but the first few times it happened I decided more proof to myself was needed, so I marked it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've already seen and heard plenty of Ghosts but sadly no Aliens...
I think their sacred to show themselves to me in fear that I might want to try my hand at flying there UFO...

and those of you who know realized how likely it would be for my to push the Gray Pilot out of the way while I say..."Move over and let me have a turn at this bad boy"!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I believe more in aliens than I do in the ghosts. I do not deny the existance of either, it is just that even scientists think that it is very unlikely that we are alone in the universe.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zbyszek420

That's a good point. But so is the distance that's likely between us. We may be at the epoch of what a sentient being is capable of and not even know it. We can't travel those distances and it kind of looks like we've stretched conventional technology to it's limits in terms of traveling capability.

Personally I think if we were to ever travel to another habitable planet with a sentient race it would be like the other exploration, I think if anyone had visited earth it would be similar to our own exploration of this world. In other words, mankind has always devised a way to harness nature and use it to travel before they were capable of traveling the distance by means of a technological device. The first explorers in this world had sails and a few small tools to guide them. I think anyone that was or had visited our planet would've first came here by a similar "nature powered" vehicle, and it probably would've been more a case of "I'm hungry this was difficult please assist me", than "Hey I just came to abduct you bend over."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Wait for it...someone will say very soon that both are demons.

They are both demons!!!
No but seriously, I personally believe in both, though I think aliens are probably more likely to exist as the universe is just so vast, I feel that there has just gotta be something out there ya know? But i also believe in ghosts, we have so much thought and emotion I find it hard to believe that that just stops when our physical body dies.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am kinda weird in some ways.

I fully believe in aliens.
I fully believe in bigfoot.
I absolutely do not believe in ghosts.
I absolutely do not believe in the loch-ness monster etc.

I strongly believe in two of them and strongly dont in the other two.

But to directly answer your question I believe in aliens a lot more.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmm, Ghosts I guess. I have seen personal evidence for both ( Mind you I said Evidence, not proof) But I have seen far more evidence of ghosts.... so.... I will make that my answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I believe in both equally because I know they both exist even though I haven't seen a Alien, you would have to be stupid to look at the sheer size of the number of galaxies and assume we are the only beings with brains around it all.

So that, and I have seen and documented ghosts when I refused to believe before. So thats all there is to that.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't believe in either ghosts or aliens. I've never seen evidence to support either of those supposed things.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All I can say is when some one very near and dear to you, some one you would give your own life up for dies.
finding out if ET is here becomes meaningless.

If I had to choose which I rather have proven would be a ghost of a person from the past. This way we would know that there is something after death. So far there has not been scientific proof of any ghosts.

Just remember live life, because life is short

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All I can say is when some one very near and dear to you, some one you would give your own life up for dies.
finding out if ET is here becomes meaningless.

If I had to choose which I rather have proven would be a ghost of a person from the past. This way we would know that there is something after death. So far there has not been scientific proof of any ghosts.

Just remember live life, because life is short

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I know ghosts are real. I've seen several, had several paranormal experiences, and confirmed my experiences with family members. I do not know if ghosts are spirits of dead people, extra-dimensional entities, or something else.

I believe extraterrestrials aliens exist beyond earth.

I do not believe extraterrestrial aliens have come here to earth yet.

I speculate that humans will become extraterrestrials to an alien world before extraterrestrials become aliens to Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I speculate that humans will become extraterrestrials to an alien world before extraterrestrials become aliens to Earth.

There is that little detail of traveling great distances and either keeping ourselves preserved for a very long time or just traveling faster and making the trip shorter. The later I think is only feasible to a point. The former could be done in theory by nano technology and simply freezing ourselves. But building something designed to operate for that kind of a time period and have the fuel/navigation equipment required would be no small feat either. Just the math involved to successfully navigate unknown space would be very difficult.

That's the main reason I don't think E.T.s have been here yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Somehow there is a link between aliens and ghosts. Aliens like ghosts. I believe it is because of this ultra-dimensional, interdimensional quality of the alien beings and their ships.

Aliens and ghosts go hand in hand.

That is not to say ghosts are physical and aliens are not physical, that is to say there is a close relationship between grey aliens and real ghosts in general. I am convinced based on the sensitive evidence I have seen.
edit on 21-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

If I had to choose, I would choose alien ghosts. Unless ghosts and spirits are a figment of my imagination, I have actually laid my eyes on a few of the buggers. But I have never seen an alien. That doesn't mean that they are not out there somewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Aliens, due to the immense odd that favor or go against of the actual existence of E.T's, but it sill much more possible. I personally believe ghosts much more then zombies, especially with the fandom that's been going on with zombie thrillers the past couple of years. I just don't think zombies are physically possible at all, unless it were a metaphor and a whole bunch people were on bathsalts, then yea it's a half of a zombie, except for being alive for one.

Although I have pondered about E.t technology performing ghostly feats. Disappearing and re-appearing by using what ever stealth system is a good example. Not only that, if they have really mastered quantum physic and mechanics, then their also a possibility they can walk through walls, or even have objects go through them. I remember an episode from Stargate:Sg-1, and Star-Trek:Ng have technologies that can go through solid matter.

Unless their is an actual plane of existence where the dead can roam, then it would be far harder(or pretty much down right impossible) to prove.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The size of the universe dictates that the odds of other sentient beings (or indeed simply primitive non-terrestrial life) similar to that here on earth are much more likely than the existence of 'ghosts' (i.e the spirits of the dead). I don't think I've ever heard of ghosts of Tyrannosaurus Rex or Woolly Mammoths being sighted for instance.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ghosts for sure. Many people (including myself) have had experience with the paranormal. Aliens on the other hand really have no hard proof evidence. The arrival of aliens does not mean the end of religion. In many believers eyes it would just mean the arrival of another one of Gods creations.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

True! Ever been in a secluded area where it's quiet and dark while looking at the night sky in all its glory. You feel something deep within that's almost not explainable. You almost already know we aren't alone in this universe. Definitely.

Ghosts, however, umm... that's an iffy topic for me. I have had personal experience. I'd just rather not delve into something where I would have little to no protection against considering the "Wall" between the spirtual and physical realms. It's just something I tend to ignore.

~Sovereign
edit on 13-9-2013 by SovereignEve because: Correction

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join