It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow magnetic field is taking hard !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
watch this :
www2.nict.go.jp...
I think it's real time, please see this

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That's pretty crazy. Results of a pretty good sized solar flare I presume? I don't know a whole lot about the consistency of large solar flares, but is that abnormal in any sort of way??

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sorry I don't know what I'm looking at but I'm sure some of the members here will bring in their expertise - I'll keep an eye just so I know if I need to duck. Thanks.

I'm just pleased someone is keeping an eye on this stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I know we were due to get thwacked by a CME today, with a 50% chance of being an M-Class.

I can't get into the link you gave, but that site has been giving me issues for a while now... Since it got hit by the Japan earthquake.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Mexico is under X ray gamma. I post the link but i know godlike production is not always a good site but i post the link because i think there are serious people
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Yes the link is sometimes unvailable.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok, I checked the past, and it looks pretty normal at least.
edit on 18-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ahhh there we go... got in

That'd be the image as of this moment.

Expect that within the next 24 hours, the Magnetic Field portion will go crazy. Seems like that's the norm nowadays.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

And don't forget that if the magnetic field is disturbed, it can cause an earthquake

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
now having watched this site for a year or so...

today's graph does stand out, but since the japan quake im not sure to trust the accuracy of the data.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
was there an earth bound flare eta today?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Anyone seeing compass activity yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Yeah, that's what I was saying above

There was a CME released on the 16th due to hit us today, with a 50% chance of a M-Class flare

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I confirm it's right.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The earth changes site says that this m class could of caused the massive storms in the US. Could this be right?earthchangesmedia.com...
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Originally posted by heineken

Yeah, that's what I was saying above

There was a CME released on the 16th due to hit us today, with a 50% chance of a M-Class flare

geez quiet a bunch of them were Earth bound lately

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
The earth changes site says that this m class could of caused the massive storms in the US. Could this be right?earthchangesmedia.com...

If you take a look at the video below, you'll see that it most certainly was not caused by the flare.

Dead on prediction of it all, and this is not the first time. It's about the 15th time he's done it.

I saw for myself storms forming after these radar returns coming about, and they nosedive right for them. Each time. It's bizarre, it's strange, and it's no BS. Something is going on that we're not aware of.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Wow. You need to start a thread about this.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Originally posted by aarys

If you take a look at the video below, you'll see that it most certainly was not caused by the flare.

Dead on prediction of it all, and this is not the first time. It's about the 15th time he's done it.

I saw for myself storms forming after these radar returns coming about, and they nosedive right for them. Each time. It's bizarre, it's strange, and it's no BS. Something is going on that we're not aware of.

Those are radar rings, the box is missing data from the radar responsible for that section.
I laugh my arse off at all this HAARP rubbish, complete bogus science for unthinking people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join