It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Can we go ahead and stop saying fail? Can we chalk that one off finally, I think it's been around long enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

It is about an OP who is not in full control of their psychic and mental faculties.

... mister or miss angelchannel, you unmasked me
yes i'm and demon sent by the reptilian to corrupted the stupid human.
yes i m here to eat human hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! give me all your gold and your souls
you know what i will start with you...

yea i preffer to be insane as i 'm then how you are

NOW go make you preached elswhere please .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

yes and they think they are a smart enough to judge me...
because i hate rascism somone say i fail

like i'v said i hate banana... maybe people should learn what is rascism...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

love the message, hate the delivery. shock value isn't something you should use to spread the message that we are all one and equal in the face of death. I have to say that your sound reasoning is why I chose to let go of discrimination, prejudice and fear long ago. I just can't support shouting fire in a crowded movie theatre and then preaching to the people who just ran screaming for their life out the doors.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

People just need to be a lot more simplistic and understanding of things, no matter how small or weird they might be. Reality sucks and is strange, get over it.

Edit: For those who don't understand me, I don't think we are all going to die in a few days.
edit on 17-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now you know i was talking about the word HATE. but i think you sir should look up the word and meaning of "Attention Seeker".

btw, don't judge me ;/ haha..

bye

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Who cares really? I'm judging you because this is pointless, you are trying to argue something pointless.

It's ironic because the whole point of the OP is not to worry about pointless things and be ready any moment because something catastrophic could happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well,
I already try to treat everyone equally.
Doesn't matter the color of their skin,
what religeous background they come from.
poor or rich.
But if you are an IDIOT thats a different story.

Does this mean I should put off the yard work and gardening,
And just skip work next week?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

No it means you must continue it further with more pride in what you have, and that you should guard the ones you love as a prime directive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I already do that,
I was just hoping I could tell my boss the end
of the world was coming and I need so time off with my family.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We all die.. its all a matter of how and when.

Why expend so much energy worrying about it when there are so many other positive things to do or think about.

When it's my time, I'll accept it regardless how it comes, accident, health, murder.. whatever.

I for one believe this is only a stepping stone of what I am and what I will become.

But then again, I also accept that not all think alike and use this time to dwell on thoughts which may pass me by.

Good luck living in your bubble of fear.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You said to dude69 "you will die as you deserve to die...i could not say but quick will be better ... " and in your post you said, "do we leave this world devided [sic] with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it."

Well with that kind of reply are you not going to leave this world with dignity and respect. Wishing someone (dude69) to die is not consistent with what you wrote. I take it you are disgruntled by your experience with hate and racism? You've opened yourself a can of worms here.

I'll let you think about that.

edit on 17-4-2011 by mneisme because: The original post was unclear as to whom I was speaking.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I hope it's a zombie apocalypse, or those lizard dudes comes out of the earth in a massive invasion. Yeah, I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse, You know, first I'd be able to use my swords and other assorted melee weaponry, then eventually I'd probably get infected then I get to go around eating BRAINS!
This is going to be great! ... the only down side is I live ten miles from the nearest town. ... wait, I've got it! zombie cows!
okay, I'm done gotta go watch Evil Dead now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

All things must come to an end. And also all things are equal in the end, in death we are all returned were we came from, the earth. We are nothing but star dust, so shine till your time comes. Who fears to die, not I.

But i do fear other stuff like giant spiders, and fire breathing unicorns, taxes, and hours long traffic jams, among other things, but mostly the fear of wasting to much time on stupid stuff, is very fearful, and any new and unknown thing is fearful as well. But fortunately time is an illusion, and there is no wastefulness in this existence and every new and fearful thing becomes old and laughable in time.
So I predict that we will all see what we want to see. So I guess I will see you all around on this site.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This thread should've been a few posts long at best, with only replies consisting of gut laughing...followed immediately by someone advising us not to feed the trolls.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

And somehow you contributed.
edit on 17-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I predict that th op will die in a couple of days and i predict that the op's colour/religion/sexuality/fav tooth paste brand will not matter and the rest of the world will go on as usual and will not even notice the op's passing...

I think we all could live with this prediction.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Cool thread

Do you have any more info you never said what your claims was based on, IE a dream, inside info, what? where is this prediction coming from?

Lets just wait and see, but i bet "again" nothing happens

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

"This is sad...this is sad that we cannot speak in the same voice." Your words, not mine.

So how did you come to loose your wits with me. Your holiness and wisdom with this lesson you so condescendingly bring to the masses should have found some tolerance with me. But i am not worthy. angelchanneller has been told to move on with her preaching, but cannot tell pitchdragon to move on with his preaching.

You are not you.

You deceive the sincere, well meaning people of this site. They are engaging in intelligent discourse with you while you are creating a mockery of their beliefs. And if they do not agree with your assertions, what is the reply from the God Pitchdragon..."Oh, what a pity, you must be cast aside for your lack of intelligence..my children know this allegory."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nothing good comes from bad. Any mechanism not transparent and honest does a disservice to all. You reap what you sow. I did not read further once I saw the method. Sorry, but you lost cred at that point.

Like poo on icecream, even though the ice cream is great, no one will eat it once they know the chocolate is not chocolate. Left a bad taste.

Fell down my list of reading fairly rapidly.

ZG

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join