It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I can't wait

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
hello
this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

be honest ...

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

1) Islam, I may get another warning for this but: yes it is important(as long as they continue to harass Western Civilization and immigrate/try to take over our society). Because after much thought and contemplation I have come to a conclusion that Islam is false and i will leave it at that.

And all the other stuff is basically: even though I would prefer to mind my own I am not going to let a group of people with (insert agenda) to dictate their inner desires onto others, and primarily me. Be it genocide(as biological organism's all races have an inherent right to exist!) or brainwashing( We are straight get over it!) unduly interfering with others way of life is reprehensible. If gay's wish to form a gay community more power to them. But they have no right to force their beliefs onto communities that do not feel as they do.

And with politics, politics isn't a soap opera! Politics is literally the life and death of a nation. The reason we are in this mess now is because too many in the past where apathetic in regards to what politics was going on.

Not to sound insulting, but this appears to be nothing more then a Marxist sameness thread. Use wishy washy good feelings of "sameness" and then throw Marxist, neo-feudal garbage down peoples throats. We are different perspectives; and not all perspectives have the same desires, functions. Heck social structures(way society is oriented) can enable one person to thrive and another to falter. Until people can get over the fact that other people are different and accept that some people want "space", they don't want to be smothered by other peoples different ways of doing things there will never be peace. And by trying to ignore our differences it eventually get's to a point where no difference is tolerated, no choice is tolerated and that is frankly spoken unacceptable slippery slope for me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well I have no problems with sexual or Racial differences..

However.

After this event...lol

The few survivors will be living in a worls with no laws to govern their behavior. Those with strong religious views will have nobody stopping them from running unchecked (all religions, not just Islam).

The perfect time to wipe out anyone whos belief system dosent hash it with your own, is when there's nobody to stop you from the "convert or die" mentality.

Survival won't be about cooperation between groups, it will be about dominating the weaker groups or those less willing to be violent.

And lets face it, there are large populations of Islam and Christians in every country. There will be communities that will seek to convert or destroy those around them..

Slavery will be on a high note again and those deemed less than human for their beliefs will suffer at the hands of the religious fanatics.

You just better pray there won't be any catastrophy in the comming days..lol

Not unless it speciffically wipes out all religion on earth. Then I supose it's OK.. LOL
edit on 4/17/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I know...I know, I didn't have to come here and read this, but dam man...more fear mongering really? Learn how to better communicate through writing to get your point across because this way is BS!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainTrips

I can't wait

Sorry for the one liner, but that comment is just funny

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I predict that in the new few days life will go on as it always has. I'll probably order a pizza at some point. Somebody somewhere in the world will die.

Take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

thank god!!!!!!!! i work 3 jobs and dont see my family a lot so i need a vacation and i think this could be it!!!!!!!!!!! imagine we all go at the same time??? that is sooooooo comforting to me. none of this left behind pining around stuff. count me in. i'm there. lets do this!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I live my life knowing we are all part of the very same human race, humanity as a whole is going to be held responsible for the unconscious choices of the few. It is certain.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

hello
this my reply, look at it or read it
i know that soo the world will end... but what you fail to see that in a few days the aliens will take all of your pants. There will be no coverings for our legs.

now that you know this news answer me

i see all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when you have no pants?
i agree all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when you have no pants!1one.
there is so much conversation about the gay it is so importantz
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another persons when you have no pants
all this conversation about money makes me thick of scrooge mcduck
do you think money will save you when you have no pants(space)?

but you also have to concider the last pair of pants( if the aliens alow it to make us suffer in jeloucy)

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

Answer me, you're breathing towards you monitor with open eyes, tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have no pants?

tell me the truth

This is my prediction... in a few day there will be a an econmimic cattrastophe beyooond your pruny imagistration. Im trying to make you realize that soon you will be without pants and that if any pants survive it will be only for the aliens to sell them for a large profit.

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is .....

1. steal all the pants in the world
2. ?
3. profit! $$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

hello we are all going to die!

.....I leave it!! Because we are all NOT going to die! This is another wonky meaningless end-of-the-world thread that reeks of sensationalism! Why can't the mods throw such threads out of the window? ATS has again slipped a few notches more. If this continues ATS will have joined the select band of crappy websites like GLP!

edit on 18-4-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh God, yet another mentally unstable 'prophet' who comes from outerspace and lives in Paris as his earthly residence. Being French is the first clue... but I digress.

What I demand is that you end your membership on 25th April which will be enough time after the 'few' days have ended and your shown to be an idiot. End your membership and help us reduce the loonies from this site. In other words, don't take it or leave it - "take this and leave us"

You won't because an 'idiote' (good french expression) will come up with some excuse as to why it didn't happen but that proves their loonacy even more.

edit on 18-4-2011 by daggyz because: hitting the french theme where he comes from

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I could be completely wrong, but I suspect the point of this topic may have been to point out that as we are all mortal and will all die, perhaps we might wish to reconsider our prejudices, biases, and conflicts. Indeed, he's not technically lying or wrong even if no "event" takes place, given that around 70,000 human beings perish every day, and those of us who do not - in a sense - do have long "journeys" ahead of us until our own demise.

If that was the point, I understand and appreciate the sentiment, and I actually share it, but I have to say that it might have met with greater interest and less resistance if it had been posted as a hypothetical, or as a philosophical discussion, rather than as a prediction. It isn't unreasonable for people to be upset when they peruse a prediction forum and find one that's so vague and, potentially, just an attempt at making a point.

I do agree with the point personally, though. But that's just me. I can understand people being a bit irked. Then again, maybe I'm completely wrong and this is a genuine prediction of some sort of an event. I can't say as OP has not elaborated.

Peace.
edit on 4/18/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

No but it ain't gonna happen

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hello

ok i give a global answer and before you start to say my ego is so big i don't even take time to respond to everyone
i will just say to much information and i don't want make it much biger then it is because it dosen't worth it.

1-many of you said this thread is fear mongering and on... i say it many time but if i realy wanted to be fear mongering I would have made ​​a real prediction with date and day and I give details and this is not the case.
people you only want to see what interests you.

2-many of you said you think i'm above... above who ? if I thought I was above you I would not even take the time to come talk with, so please read again i was talking about unity, so how i coul put myself above you...or let me guess because i decide to put my thread in the wrong place it make you think i'm above you and i can do what ever i want...it's about this prediction which is just a catalyst, i could not use in fact any words certain will interpret it as a provocation.

3-now i had learn from my spirituale father as Gandhi, pastor King or Einstein, and there is this quote form Einstein" the world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything" and this is what i'm doing i just fight for my ideas because they had harm anyone they don't kill anyone
and the don't devide anyone. some blame me to stay in front of my computer like a robot and enjoying what i'm doing, but i 'm outside with other fighting to make this world a better place, you can say it's an utopia but watching without doing anything it's worse and if this thread had made think only one person about our condition
so it's ok with me,there is no great war, but only small victories.

now if some of you did not understand my purpose nevermind and there was any any prophecies stop with that fraud things, there will be any prophecies because we are the one who made the world.

all together...brother and sister... you like it or not we came all frome the same source.

and bjork say it very well

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic

peace

edit on 18-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

sorry i did not want to respond but man you have win the Grand Prize

i did not give a date first...
then if you had take time to read you will understand the purpose

End your membership and help us reduce the loonies

yea please do it End your membership it help us also to reduce pettiness

You won't because an 'idiote' (good french expression) will come up with some excuse as to why it didn't happen but that proves their loonacy even more.

and look who are the idiote now ?

man why? why so much stupidity tell me why ?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

hello
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

be honest ...

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

Damm then my dream was true

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My prediction shows a changed world, but no deaths out of statistical ordinary. I see great things.
I see people making stupid decisions and changing their locations and stocking up on things, creating problems for everyone, but that problem passes quickly.
I see information coming that results in the unification of people all over the world in a common goal. I see humbleness in the powers that have been ruling our lives.
I see myself on a beach in the future, having a drink with my friends and laughing about all the doom and gloom that everyone was so worried about.
This is true.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

hello

ok i give a global answer and before you start to say my ego is so big i don't even take time to respond to everyone
i will just say to much information and i don't want make it much biger then it is because it dosen't worth it.

1-many of you said this thread is fear mongering and on... i say it many time but if i realy wanted to be fear mongering I would have made ​​a real prediction with date and day and I give details and this is not the case.
people you only want to see what interests you.

2-many of you said you think i'm above... above who ? if I thought I was above you I would not even take the time to come talk with, so please read again i was talking about unity, so how i coul put myself above you...or let me guess because i decide to put my thread in the wrong place it make you think i'm above you and i can do what ever i want...it's about this prediction which is just a catalyst, i could not use in fact any words certain will interpret it as a provocation.

3-now i had learn from my spirituale father as Gandhi, pastor King or Einstein, and there is this quote form Einstein" the world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything" and this is what i'm doing i just fight for my ideas because they had harm anyone they don't kill anyone
and the don't devide anyone. some blame me to stay in front of my computer like a robot and enjoying what i'm doing, but i 'm outside with other fighting to make this world a better place, you can say it's an utopia but watching without doing anything it's worse and if this thread had made think only one person about our condition
so it's ok with me,there is no great war, but only small victories.

now if some of you did not understand my purpose nevermind and there was any any prophecies stop with that fraud things, there will be any prophecies because we are the one who made the world.

all together...brother and sister... you like it or not we came all frome the same source.

and bjork say it very well

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic

peace

1. you would of given a specific date if you wanted to scare people...... okay so saying "in a few days" is not at all specific, not even to a close degree? On the spectrum of specific and not specific, i'm sure your smarty brain can see which side it leans.

2. I think your more hypocritical as opposed to "being on your highhorse" you talk about unity but can't even manage to create a thread about unity without having to constantly debate people on a part of the thread. If you really wanted to get what your saying you are, you'd would of just dropped the whole "end of the world" bit your keep trying to play people with. Who knows, maybe its just your grammer to blame for why people take you seriously when you say #; you can barely make complete sentences half of the time......

3.How about you start spending less time arguing your credibility and start telling us about all the nice things you spend your days doing for the homeless/parentless/foodless, I'm sure if you start talking about what you've Done with your ideas of unity, other than cause tons of debate over the legitimacy/interpretation of your blunt prediction.

Anywho I hope you get better at spreading "your" message, hopefully you'll spend more time throwing up vids and mentioning specifically who it is out there that really need our help. Then again if you did that to any good extent, then you'd just have a bunch of depressed people XD.

Just go down to tijuana and you get to see tons of kids begging for money, old ladys just bundled up sitting amongst other homeless trying to sell random useless nicknaks just to get some food and continue their daily repetition of this process based all upon there hope that life will get better.

There are so many people who could appreciate every dollar and cent to such a greater exent than the majority of us wasting time debating # with others online that likely we won't get an answer to any time soon. So how about you actually start helping your brothers and sisters; let them live in your home, sell your tv so you can feed a few hungry kids for a week or two.

Realistically if I weren't a lazy bum surfing the trip that is my unique experience, I could easily find more than enough work to fill the entirety of my days with nothing more than just helping the needy. In the end, I would be improve the quality of life for some of those people for some of those days. With all your preaching I'm sure you've done plenty of this type of stuff already, so how about you start to expand on how you Actually help people, as opposed to just arguing with people on a forum thats filled with open minded, curious folk. Otherwise you can pretend that your really making a difference by telling people at the ats forum that someday we may have to reap what you sow...... despite the fact that the media, religion, and people other than you have already put it in our face a thousand times that if we don't clean up our act there will be consequences.

Or you can actually start talking about people taking action.

btw, nice bjork video

Should check out the video "Evoultion" by Korn, quite humorous.

edit on 18-4-2011 by BoyOfOceanus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

well i bet this prophet is not french...i think he is just a frustrated immigrant that cannot really integrate european world and no one should bother reading this BS...at one point he says:`you are going to die`..??us?..what about you ?..this sounds more like a personal wish
)..
im sorry too for all this crap about thousands of immigrants that are not allowed to go to france(you say your residence is in france,coincidence?..guess not..many africans live in france)..but remember!when you decide coming in the european world you must respect our laws and understand it was your bad system that made you go away,so leave it behind!!dont try to impose us your way!..its called adaptation..if you are not able to adapt..well..we all know the consequences of that..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BoyOfOceanus

we can talk about it i have any problem with that

I think your more hypocritical as opposed to "being on your highhorse" you talk about unity but can't even manage to create a thread about unity without having to constantly debate people on a part of the thread. If you really wanted to get what your saying you are, you'd would of just dropped the whole "end of the world" bit your keep trying to play people with. Who knows, maybe its just your grammer to blame for why people take you seriously when you say #; you can barely make complete sentences half of the time......

maybe but actualy it show only how i have to deal with your arrogance...

How about you start spending less time arguing your credibility and start telling us about all the nice things you spend your days doing for the homeless/parentless/foodless, I'm sure if you start talking about what you've Done with your ideas of unity, other than cause tons of debate over the legitimacy/interpretation of your blunt prediction.

man... in the 90's i spent much time in association helping and trying to figure out how i can do more... i went to burkina faso, to rwanda and mali,i was helping and still help in association helping people who lost there house or they can find how to figure out with this life, i fight with act up, man how can you judge me you know nothing about me and you think your are enough smart to say who i m ? who do you think you are to give me a lesson ? because of a stupid blunt prediction...

Anywho I hope you get better at spreading "your" message, hopefully you'll spend more time throwing up vids and mentioning specifically who it is out there that really need our help. Then again if you did that to any good extent, then you'd just have a bunch of depressed people XD.

this so childlish...and this regrettable

Just go down to tijuana and you get to see tons of kids begging for money, old ladys just bundled up sitting amongst other homeless trying to sell random useless nicknaks just to get some food and continue their daily repetition of this process based all upon there hope that life will get better.

i did not wait an invitation to go help people and i had travel enough and watch misery around the world...if it was not the case i will not be here talking about unity...and you right this is the wrong place...

now please keep your arrogance...you wanna teach me a lesson i think you should start first to learn how.

and this my last answer because there no way out... i choose the wrong place, the wrong people...the wrong forum...the wrong thread...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join