It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

There no difference on the vision of god............. everybody is equal in all aspects
they differ on how they live .......and how they interact with others........

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Is it a surprise that negative topics turn into fights?

OP should learn that even if it is an ultimately negative topic, there is always a method to present it in a positive way.
Then if you get hothead opposition, you do not have to defend yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
hello
this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

be honest ...

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

I think this is important no matter what would happen because we are humans no matter how hard life would be. In the hour of death religion would be probably the only thing I would be considering as thing witch is worthy in this world.
edit on 18-4-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm no better than anyone.
And if I go to my death? Deep down, I'm alright with it... And I'm honored to have spent every moment in existence here.
Good and Bad.
Bittersweet but sweet nonetheless.
Goodnight folks!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

the most funny think it's how people react at this kind of message...if you don't believe why come bothering you to tell me that I just made an oxymoron just tell me if It Is important when you facing death if your color your religion and sexuality is important...

I would be asking you the same question if this wasn't some hoax. Why are you so concerned with these topics in such a situation as you state is absolute fact and will happen. Why not do something useful then? I guess your not doing something useful because it is a hoax. There point proven bye bye.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ha
HA

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Im new here to ATS so this is the first doom and gloom prediction I have read but I get the impression from the other posts that they come up fairly frequently, from what I can tell none so far have come true

What could be a good idea is perhaps making a seperate forum for posts like these once their self imposed deadline of doom has expired. We could call it the hall of shame or something equally unappealing.

This would serve several purposes
1) It would make people think twice about posting junk as afterwards the prediction would be easily accessed and seen.
2) people who may be sincerely concerned (although I dont see why they would be) could see that these things have been said for years with nothing coming from it.
3) it would be a good laugh to go back to it every now and then and crack urself u at how silly some people can be.

Im not in any way putting down or even saying the OP is wrong just that if he or anyone else who makes these sorts of predictions, when they are found to be wrong there should be somewhere where we can all go to point and laugh at them

P.s I only responded to this posts as you had some good points about how were all the same, shame it was accompnied by unnecessary fear mongering. For that only we should point and laugh when ur found to be wrong.

But seriously nothing personal and no offence intended

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by pitchdragon

...Answer me, you're breathing towards you monitor with open eyes, tell me what is the difference
between you and all the others when you have no pants? ...

Er... what about stockings? Is it okay to wear stockings.
This is important.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Someone either just watched or read the road me thinks.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is different,doom,politics,humanity,none of which have a lot to do with each other except maybe there what we seem to thrive on these days.........................as usual nothing will change.

Another redundant post makeing it to the front page full of hate and ridicule.Is ATS really becomeing this boring?Sorry,just an observation.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Energy is energy positive negative neutral........... So no difference other then energy outputs.

Good read

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You See, if this was a prediction from that ATS member that actually predicted the Japan Earthquake almost a month before it happened, i would be scared but it's not so im not bothered about it, unless of course you can back your prediction up with hard evidence and then interlink that with current events in your prediction so that we know something significant would or might happen. i love how many people claim to have predictions, that they believe WILL happen, Hell i'll stick with nostradamus, after all he's been right about most of his predictions so far.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
based on the OP's statement I hope he goes first and with enough public agony to deter anyone left from making the same kind of hopeless statements of fact in the future.
edit on 18-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
People are complaining that the OP is fear-mongering...really, people? When was the last time you were actually afraid of anything you have seen on ATS? For me it was a few weeks before never. This is entertainment pure and simple and actually makes you think once in a while. I for one love it.

To all you DBs complaining about this thread or any of the other threads....um arent you the DB reading and posting in the thread that you despise?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Judging by the OP, im going to take a stab in the dark and say English isnt your first language... I understand you were trying to get a debate going about human values and how we act around/discriminate against each other and some people seem to have just looked straight past the opportunity for such a debate and have jumped on the "LOL HOAX" bandwagon when the prediction clearly isnt the key part of the OP and i believe what you intended to do was set the scene or scenario.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound condesending, but this is no different to any other consiracy theory, e.g. 2012. By you not posting any evidence of your theory, I doubt many people on ATS will take this thread highly seriously.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The OP has somewhat credible information....please, please, understand that I am using an official source to back up my data and resulting opinion. I will spell it out as clearly and accurately as I possibly can.

Sometime over the course of next 30 days, somewhere around 4.6 million people will die.

I can't fully explain the whens and the how's...but once you see my calculation, you'll understand why I've come to this rather dreary conclusion....I keep going over it, over and over it, running myself in this circle of data and interpretation. My source is below, for those who care to verify my findings.

The Circle of Strife

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

hello
this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

be honest ...

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

In that case, you can send all of your savings over to my bank account since you won't need it... If you really believe that and agree to my proposition, send me a PM and I will send you my bank account number. Also, everyone else who believes this could do the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

be honest ...

I will take you're prediction as hypothetical and answer this underlying question.

In facing death, these are the most important factors.

Who will you die with?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Good post man.
I will answer most of your questions in one answer.
No, I do not believe any of these differences will matter when death is knocking. When the time comes all differences will be set aside, everyone will realize/recognize that we are all ONE. The human race, in my eyes, is just one big sensory organ here to experience and percieve the universe in as many ways as possible. I think that is our purpose too...We are simply here to BE. To experience. This includes seeing things, feeling, hearing, smelling. If we are not here to do these things, then what are we here for?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join