It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Varemia

well this is a slightly loaded question because all energy is connected and it's difficult to answer without going into an in-depth conversation... But to best answer your question it does have my fingerprint as you put it (I like that analogy). I'm trying to have you all get intune with my, and soon each others energies so we cam combine them for larger impact on the energies of the world.

Does that answer your question?

It answers it well enough, thanks. I'll see if it helps in determining what the energized figure is.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

To put one more answer to your question, that energy can not be destroyed. Energy Vampires, or those that drain others energy through words, presence, or other ways, take others energy, those that are like them, and claim it for themselves. Do you do that? Do you take other's energy and claim it for yourself? I don't do that kind of thing unless I'm in a hand to hand combat or a competition that involves physical touch.

reply to post by sparda4355

I have a question for you. I keep on hearing voices each time I look at a person. Are these their thoughts? I think they are. I did a little experiment where I drove down the road and looked through other peoples eyes as they drove by as well, as listened to what they thought. Somewhere on the way, I was at a red light, then all of a sudden I see a car speeding up and I didn't even realize it, then I heard "oh ****, a yellow!", I can still hear it as if it's a "fingerprint" that someone left.

Is this possible that once a person is energy aware fully, that the body performs more functions to adapt and give the being more options?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Short awswer, yes!

I'm a firm believer that all energy is one, and therefore connected. I believe in remote viewing, which is literally reading energies (or brain waves) to see what they see. You may be a natural remote viewer, if so... The government wants you!

They paid billions in tax dollars to experiment with remote viewing, I believe the program was official removed... But I doubt it's truly gone.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

oh no, I am going to say a couple of things about the government. 1. they lie, the ESP (remote viewing, giving the blind a second sight, ect.) are still part of their program. 2. I rather die than work with scum like them. and 3. I'm better off as a person that finds truth and tells it than one that finds it and lies about it.

Thank you for saying the answer. Plus, quoting from the movie "A-team", "Money doesn't buy guts nor brains, and your short on both." This is not directed to you, it's directed to everyone that thinks money can buy everything. What I have isn't something that I bought, I earned, naturally.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The way I see it, I mostly take the energy that people give freely, such as the happy energy they give off during social circumstances, and the intimate energy they give off when they are in bed with you. It radiates from their aura and it can be quite nice. Sure, I could go deeper and take energy from their core. It can even be good for their system, forcing it to generate new energy and clearing stagnant energy centers, but it also generates a much stronger energetic link between the two of us. Energy links are very hard to lose and tend to only fade with time and separation. That's why you sometimes see people you already "know." You formed a link with them in a past life.

I feel that I would only deep-feed from someone that I was truly in love with and trusted with all of my soul. So far, no one has fit that description.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more my new friend... Couldn't agree more...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've *ahem* dabbled.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

This is for both James and Daniel... (and whoever else is interested)

I've been reading your replies to each other and I want to just throw a little information into the mix for you guys...

Energy feeding is a good thing, like you said feeding off of the energies people naturally give off... However as you refer to deep feeding (and I'm not saying you do it, just that you mentioned it), I wanted to quick give you a back ground on "leeching" or sterling ones core energy.

This intentional process is both very real and very dangerous. I'm gonna throw this out there, I won't touch meth for a couple reasons, I'm not a druggy, I see what the people end up like that get addicted, and most importantly... I know that everybody has seen what will happen to you if you do meth, yet people still do it so my only guess is that it must be sooooooo damn good that once you do it, you will crave it constantly!

Leeching is like this! It is a powerful drug, one that once you start it's difficult to stop. If you become addicted your body will become dependent on this extra energy. Like caffeine at first you get a buzz and can ride it for almost a full day. Eventually your body just needs thatcextra energy to function normally, and eventually your body will stop producing it's own energy and you will be forced to steel it daily.

This is when a true energy vamp will take things to a new level, they usually become so good at leeching that their body limits them to earthly desires, they generally transcend and remove their body from the equation.

This is a very interesting topic to discuss as they basically are self created ghosts that leech off their victims energies to stay alive.

My point is, this only happens when people start steeling life energy, this is different than the energies people give off, and the energies from nature, just wanted you guys to know the risks.
edit on 20-4-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hi Brandon, my name is John, I'm energy aware and I believe that I have been used quite a bit in my past as a battery to phys vamps. Funny thing about it is I usually like it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Hi John, interesting that you like it... Perhaps you are prone to depression? Or just the uniqueness of the feeling was enough to give sone sort of pleasure?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

That can either be a good or a bad thing. :p

See, in the good case, your energy produces strongly and the feedings keep things flowing nicely throughout your system, but in the bad case, the vamps are basically just tricking you into thinking it feels good and are damaging your system.

A practiced feed can be made always beneficial to the donor, but a haphazard one can be devastating.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Did I miss the number you chose? Or have you not released it yet??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Okay, it's time to reveal the number...

Remember this is not a psychic test... This is a trigger number that should have given you access to a positive energy. One that gave you a feeling of uphoria. Tingling in the palms, feet, etc...

The trigger number is 7...

If you did not get it correct, focus on that number now and see if you can feel the energy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting. I ignore the "voice" that said 7 and instead tried to read the energy...both 2 and 9 lit up like firecrackers for me... so weird...hhmmm gotta work on the energy reading better.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I got 7 on a fluke I was saying the numbers out loud and skipped it for some reason. It does not help that I tend to tally up the total of numbers rather quickly and the total is also 7. Honestly the number made me want cookies so I was just hungry and to tired to make cookies.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

Well, it's a tricky thing bevause the "voice" may have been instinct and you interpreted it as a voice, or you may have a stronger psychic connection with me than energy?

I don't want to mislead you to ignore that voice if it's your instinct talking to you, but at the sane time you need to be able to feel with your whole body, not just your third eye...

It's a difficult process. It took a friend and I months to develope a strong connection that allowed us to see through each others eyes quite clearly. This is an entirely different thing though, I'm going to post a training exercise.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Lol no joke, I WAS EATING OREOS AND MILK when I put this energy exercise together!!!! Lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ok thanks

I got the colour blue around the numbers....you are correct I use my third eye way too much. I look forward to your exercise!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Alrighty, time for a training lesson and a little energy inspiration.

Go to the mall or wherever sells all different types of rocks, ignore the description of what the rocks/minerals are designed to do. Hold each rock and feel the energy. Take your time and pay attention to how you feel with each rock. One should be insync with your bodies internal vibrations... You will feel a vibrating, a warmth, a calm... Purchase this rock and keep it with you, it will assist you in your quest to understanding the energies around you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
EXERCISE:

Try manipulation a candle without fast motion and withour drafts. You can push and pull the flame, the farther away from the candle you are, the farther you are able to extend your energies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join