It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sorry that I have been away from this thread for a while,
I did get a 7 for that part but did not post "done" as 7 has a huge connection for me.

For the ice I still have to try it.

For the flame, I can move it at will as long as it is in line of sight and clearly visible.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

I don't think I can give you much advice, as by the psiwheel it seems that you have the technique down, but I will still say this.

First form a connection with candle or just its flame, once a solid connection is made that is you feel that the flame is part of yourself, just move it as you move your hand or so.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi rishiana, nice to meet you...

I'd be happy to answer your questions, but it seems you didn't actually ask any... Participation is not required, feel free to observe and interact if you'd like.
Okay, thank you. I do have a few questions. Can you see the auras of things that aren't of this world? Do you have any other special abilities besides being sensitive to energy?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well so far for me, able to perform what is called shave (going really fast for a short distance, still working on it), enhanced strength, able to see things (depends), take others energy and use it against them, draw up extra energy to perform a two man job, and sense what to do at a certain time (most of the time it slaps me in the face).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

This is a few days late and I almost decided not to respond to this thread, but as you're actually seeking advice about training and not starting a thread with all the subtle undertones of "Hi, I'm an energy manipulator with auspergers and I enjoy touching and feeling and sucking on everyone around me. I have no control of my abilities and let my subconscious run wild in a way that would probably find me napping quietly on the floor in a room full of aware practitioners who don't like being pawed at by a rank amatuer. Oh... by the way.. surprise! I'm a vampire."

Ahem.. I had to get that out of my system, I apologize. You're good to start with the candle. Back to basics. It's a simple exercise and those are the best kind. It has observable results and like any exercise, takes patience and practice. I wish more people these days started there. The trick is not to bend the will of the flame. Flames are stubborn and prideful. Coax it. Tease it. Feel the fire's energy and think about what it wants. A flame wants food. Tempt it with food if you want.. the concept of food. These are all.. subconscious links. Links and ideas have power. The idea is that you have to understand the energy of the fire in order to affect it with your own energy.

Move your hand slowly around the flame.. pick up residue of its energy with the boundaries of your own hand but don't actually touch it. Study your hand, feel the interplay of your energy and the energy of the fire. Learn how to make that boundary thinner. The fire flows into you, you flow into the fire. The feeling will.. it won't be so much that of you flowing into the flame or the flame being an extension of your body but in the example of attuning the flame to your hand, when you move your hand, the flame moves. It moves like a muscle you move. You draw your finger back, the flame draws in the same direction.

Maybe this helps you. I hope it does. Stick with the simple exercises and don't let claptrap lead you down a pointless path. The mind is the true power here and everything you do affects it. The big ones I would suggest if you haven't done it yet:

Learn to view the world as a whole. Not in some funky metaphysical one with the universe thing. Let go of looking at the trees and look at the forest as a whole. Right now, you sit at this monitor. You're aware of the words you're reading. Stop. Right now. Don't move. Don't change anything. Now in this moment, what else are you aware of around you, without looking away from these words and without losing your focus? Do you see your computer desk? Perhaps a few familiar things on it? The grain of wood, a few scratches of wear? Are you aware of background noise outside.. maybe cars on the road? How many cars? What else beyond that road? Stretch out your senses and not in the metaphysical sense. Listen. Feel. Let your five senses and only your five senses soak in as much information as possible.

People become cripplingly fixated with sight and what's worse is they blot everything else out but what they're focusing on. A useful talent for a watchmaker to be sure, but not for one whose skill relies on understanding the nature of the world around them and picking up on subtle patterns.

Do exercises like that. Push the boundaries of your senses and push the limits of your mind's processing power. You'd be surprised how far those limits are willing to be pushed back to.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Pastamancer because: Redundancy repaired.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

First.. I'd like to clarify something to you, since you come out of curiosity. A Psi-Vampire is a bit of a misnomer in my opinion. To be a Psi responsibly you must maintain discipline. Be aware of your surroundings, the energy around you, within you and connected to you.

Calling yourself a Psi-Vampire either insinuates that you have no respect, moral compass or discipline.. maybe all three. Energy is easy enough to manipulate whether it's life energy, electrical energy, kinetic energy or such. You manipulate sound energy all the time. It's called speech, singing, clapping. You manipulate life energy all the time. It takes a sizable amount of control over your life energy to remain steady if you take a serious wound. Those with presence of mind can easily keep it from spinning out of control when they've recieved a concussion, have the awareness to call 911, stay calm and not allow themselves to fall asleep. That's nothing supernatural.

What this is falling into the realm of is manipulation of ANOTHER person's life energy. There's times this can be beneificial. With practice you can drain enough to slow down the heartrate of someone who's already in a panic and losing some blood. You can give a helpful boost to someone you love that's fighting off a nasty bug and would really be helped if it could end just a few days sooner.

A Psi Vampire by definition takes, not gives.. and they aren't picky about who they take from usually. For the fledgelings they aren't even aware they're taking it. Sue me. I don't like seeing undisciplined people that have been given a wonderful gift by sheer accident using it harm those that choose to stay around them because they love them. It's not right. Most people in my circles would consider it only responsible to contaminate, put roadblocks or outright neuter their biological circuits so they'd have to work.. work really, really hard to get back the power they took for granted. Maybe along the way they'll learn a measure of vulnerability, discipline, respect for their gift and respect for others.

That doesn't mean they're special. They're not even a vampire in the typical sense. Psis.. it's like a more practical and scientific form of magic. You control energy, you're aware of it, but you don't use ritual, word or invocation. Simply thought and energy. Your life force, your will, your mind. No other tools are required. It helps to be in shape.. not required. It helps to be well read and a keen observer. Not required. Some people pick it up by sheer accident and don't know where they belong until they stumble on things like this.

Some of them get tangled up in the wrong groups who exploit their natural talents and uninformed viewpoints to use them as batteries, tools, all manner of nasty stuff. You know you've stumbled into one of those when they do silly things like asking you to swear allegiance to them or that they'll train you as a master.

Don't get tangled up in those. The kinds of people you want to learn from are those with a love for knowledge and the viewpoint that knowledge is free to those who truly seek it. There's all kinds of bad stuff out there for you if you accept bargains and prices for knowledge.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastamancer

Thank you. That's intelligible and useful.

Hope you stick around... we need more of you around these parts. Some may actually learn a thing or two.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Well so far for me, able to perform what is called shave (going really fast for a short distance, still working on it), enhanced strength, able to see things (depends), take others energy and use it against them, draw up extra energy to perform a two man job, and sense what to do at a certain time (most of the time it slaps me in the face).
LOL Is that all what I'm able to do btw? >,> Cause if it is it explains why I'm exhausted half the time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pastamancer

Okay, first off you insult me and I have a horrible nasty temper at the moment -_- I don't "CALL" myself any of the such, why you of all people singled me out is beyond me but I'm tired this week, emotionally unstable, I pretty much am a ticking time bomb yet I'm trying to get better and get my life and myself in the right frame of mind that I don't implode on myself. I use my powers to keep those whom would cause harm to me or the ones I love at bay. I don't just willy kneely hurt people as you seem to have assumed and accused. I just came here to observe and possibly learn. So shush, don't type things if you don't want an arguement on your hands, and keep your opinions to "YOURSELF" If you don't know me and aren't willing to get to know me in order to justify your claims. So I say to you have a good day... and I am through with your conversation.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Grammar error

edit on 3-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Another grammar error

edit on 3-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes, it's a process called manifestation which consumes your body's energy to fuel yourself in various areas for a limited time. In a physical sense, it is a mental inducing of adrenaline or other chemicals. Your body can only produce so much before it begins to run out of nutrients, and then you can have a slew of issues.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Your attitude you just expressed and the description of your week is why I said these things. You admit you're emotionally unstable, have a bad temper and your emotions and therefor your energies are all over the place this week. Excuse me for having a bad run-in or ten with people that have that exact same dangerous combination.. as you said yourself, a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Your attitude and aggression doesn't scare me. People that scare me are in complete control. This is a public forum, I'll keep my opinions to myself or post them as I wish. What I said wasn't a personal attack unless you feel you deserve the title. The fact remains is that a Psi-Vampire is simply a variant of a Psi who either by choice or lack of discipline or lack of training is unaware of the full capabilities of a Psi.. or worse yet, chooses to only use those which label them a "vampire".

I won't get into the discussion of what a vampire is or is not and whether they're real. Energies being what they are, to say you're a psi-vampire implies you drain life energy using the mind. That's simply an attack form of psychic energy, don't try to slap a fancy gothic label on it. You're a Psi, you drain life using your gifts. If you aren't that, if you defend people that need it as you claim then I'm sorry.. but you need to drop the vampire spiel because I'm not the only practitioner that will give you grief and have a bad opinion of you if you continue to give yourself that label.

All said and done, my opinion of Psi-Vampires hasn't changed and probably never will. I didn't write the subject of this thread... but I don't approve of those who call themselves that. I'd go as far as to say they're dangerous if allowed to continue abusing their gifts and for their own sake and the sake of everyone around them should be viciously attacked to the point of having to do a psychic form of physical rehabilitation to teach them a lesson about discipline and humility.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Pastamancer because: Rewording

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

There's other names for it if you use different methods to achieve the same goals. One method that's extremely dangerous is to use your core life energy to run on high burn for a while.. gives you inhuman strength, speed and ferocity if you're particularly angry at the moment at the expense of possibly shortening your life or making you rather weak for a while.

You have to dig really deep to get that kind of energy and I don't recommend anyone use it lightly. There's other methods where you draw up ambient energy from around you, be it in a crowd, in an area with a lot of plantlife.. you throw out an area of control and draw it all into you like a magnet, convert it to your own energy and use it to power your body for a brief amount of time.. it's not as fierce of a burn as using core energy and when you finish you're a bit tired afterwards but there's not much harm done to the life around you as it's kind of a large area trickle feed.. if you take too much from too few of people you might make them drowsy but that's about it.

The most.. dangerous and unethical kind in my opinion is to steal the lifeforce from a single person or just a few people. You can do a number of things doing that... especially if you know enough psychology or can "push" them to do what you want, due to having tapped off enough energy to make them weak to suggestion.. they could already have weak immune systems making them susceptible to disease.. a whole host of nasty things that I don't approve of. Drained far enough, often enough.. it may even cause death.. weakened heart, etc.

As far as the abilities.. there are some that are inherent to the person.. just fit them like a glove and comes to them naturally. There are many more that can be learned, trained, refined. What's called a shave.. like you said, throwing adrenaline like a switch and consuming vast amounts of energy and nutrients in a short amount of time.. that's pretty common to all psychic vampires. As is the craving for food rich in nutrients and energy.

Blood is one of them, yes.. but honestly who wants to go around drinking blood in this day and age. It's not necessary. Milk does just fine. I used to go through a gallon a day without gaining a single pound when I was running hot for a good half a day. Call it increased metabolism, whatever.. 99 degrees was average for me.. one thing you'll notice when you crank up the strength and speed using energy is your body seems to radiate heat.. girlfriends at the time would refer to me as a walking hot water bottle.

That brings up another thing.. I'm not sure if it's endorphines or pheromones or what.. but some seem to be a walking magnet to the opposite gender. They have a kind of intensity to their eyes, a kind of primal energy that carries with them. Energies and power running wild. It attracts people that aren't even aware of that kind of thing..it scares some of them.

That's about all I can think of right now. Hope it helps someone. But I should say something.. this isn't just psi-vampires. It's more like the teenage years of a Psi that hasn't learned control yet and hasn't gotten a good support system under them to teach them what else is within their grasp. If you exhibit these signs.. if you think this sounds awful familiar or you know someone like this.. there's a lot of literature out there. Some of it crackpot, but even that stuff will teach you something.

The most important thing to learn is control, discipline and to train. If you don't want to do these things.. at least exercise restraint. These abilities can run away with you if you're not careful.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

My mom, my lover, and her grandma are all able to see aura's clearly. I can focus on sonething against all white and make them out.

I do have psychic tendencies and my middle daughter (age 7) is showing them now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That is what I have found, so far. There are alot more things the energy-aware can do. Sad to say, but I can't name them off the top of my head, it's one of those "last-minute abilities that come-up in a dire situation" kind of deals. However, the stuff that I mentioned, I can do that anytime, so can you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

o_o I see.... um, I've already got a slew of issues today but I'm feeling better now ^_^ My headache is gone and I don't feel like puking up my guts at the moment.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pastamancer

Your attitude you just expressed and the description of your week is why I said these things. You admit you're emotionally unstable, have a bad temper and your emotions and therefor your energies are all over the place this week. Excuse me for having a bad run-in or ten with people that have that exact same dangerous combination.. as you said yourself, a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Your attitude and aggression doesn't scare me. People that scare me are in complete control. This is a public forum, I'll keep my opinions to myself or post them as I wish. What I said wasn't a personal attack unless you feel you deserve the title. The fact remains is that a Psi-Vampire is simply a variant of a Psi who either by choice or lack of discipline or lack of training is unaware of the full capabilities of a Psi.. or worse yet, chooses to only use those which label them a "vampire".

I won't get into the discussion of what a vampire is or is not and whether they're real. Energies being what they are, to say you're a psi-vampire implies you drain life energy using the mind. That's simply an attack form of psychic energy, don't try to slap a fancy gothic label on it. You're a Psi, you drain life using your gifts. If you aren't that, if you defend people that need it as you claim then I'm sorry.. but you need to drop the vampire spiel because I'm not the only practitioner that will give you grief and have a bad opinion of you if you continue to give yourself that label.

All said and done, my opinion of Psi-Vampires hasn't changed and probably never will. I didn't write the subject of this thread... but I don't approve of those who call themselves that. I'd go as far as to say they're dangerous if allowed to continue abusing their gifts and for their own sake and the sake of everyone around them should be viciously attacked to the point of having to do a psychic form of physical rehabilitation to teach them a lesson about discipline and humility.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Pastamancer because: Rewording
o_o I apologize.... its just... yeah you kind of stepped on my toes in a rude manner. Normally I'm negotiatable and if you had just said this in the first place I wouldn't have been as quick to bite your head off @_@ Yeah... if you had to deal with the stuff I have to deal with everyday you would be a basket case waiting to happen too. But thats why I have friends and why I meditate to try and control my emotions. Its just tough when you bite at my heels. I guess you could say I'm like a wolf in some ways... bite at my heels and I'll bite at your neck >,> Bad term of words perhaps but thats kind of how I feel. You corner me without getting to know me and I'll bite, and bite until I make it through enough to survive. But just recently I've begun to return to normal. I'm a tough cookie and I don't let things bother me for too long if I have too. Last time I did one of my friends about had her windpipe busted with just one of my hands >,> But that isn't meant to sound as threat right there its just true. ~Sighs~ Now if you'll excuse me.... I'm gonna go recooperate.... I used up too much of my strength yesterday helping a good friend of mine and in the process about killed myself >,> Well.... my spiritual self I should say. Have a good day and I sincerely apologize to you.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Grammar error

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

My mom, my lover, and her grandma are all able to see aura's clearly. I can focus on sonething against all white and make them out.

I do have psychic tendencies and my middle daughter (age 7) is showing them now.
Thats interesting... I have quite a few things up my sleeves that none of my family members show except my mother who just thinks she is crazy >,> She really didn't go into them and is a christian so yeah. Stuff is tough for me. I'm shunned within my family for having these abilities.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

That is what I have found, so far. There are alot more things the energy-aware can do. Sad to say, but I can't name them off the top of my head, it's one of those "last-minute abilities that come-up in a dire situation" kind of deals. However, the stuff that I mentioned, I can do that anytime, so can you.
o_O I see.... well at the moment I can't think straight. Sorry....but yeah. I get where your coming from.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
]o_O I see.... well at the moment I can't think straight. Sorry....but yeah. I get where your coming from.

Are you alright? Sounds like someones messing with your head, and it's not me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I apologize too. I've been through the bend dealing with people who called themselves psychic vampires, but you seem to genuinely want to help people. To that end I would really suggest learning energy manipulation techniques that are part and parcel of Psi training. As someone posted above, it sounds like you're being harried by something. Rather than give some kind of vague advice about shielding or whatnot, I suggest a simpler and more effective exercise in the long term.

The idea of meditating through distraction is an old one, probably best emphasized with the old "dripping water on the head" analogy but it's able to be done today with easier methods. The one I would suggest for you is simply a dark, comfortable room, some kind of portable music player with headphones and something rather abrasive and loud.. maybe heavy metal, death metal, something like that.

You should focus on a word or phrase.. it would help this training more if you the phrase could be something about your core nature. Something you can hold onto in the face of intense distraction. You should keep your mind silent other than repeating this phrase over and over. You'll know you've gotten to the point you need to be when you're barely aware of the noise in your ears.

Good luck.. I hope you find peace from your current stress.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join