It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would use my name yet it is one that is so unique that I could never deny it was me so I will just stick to UdderlyInsane. I have been energy aware since childhood; my mother would teach us to manipulate the energy in our bodies to decrease pain or discomfort and even to induce sleep or to wake up. She later taught us to build this same energy to help calm or heal another living thing such as plants, animals, and people. Over time I learned how to rotate energy as just as cereal can get stale hording stagnant energy can be the same.

I have studied healing energy though a few courses in the past and have a few scheduled for the up coming year. I have taken energy from people in a situation to calm or diffuse a situation. I have also learned to emit positive energy to change the flow within a room and to block energy.

I am very interested to see where this goes I always try to learn new ways to handle energy as there seems to be an abundance of it lately. Right now I use it to heal and garden yet would like to know if there is a way to use it to help long distances and to retain knowledge; or even if knowledge can be pull from energy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I used to dabble in spiritual alchemy and energy manipulation. Did plenty of energy breathing and chakra work... now I can see colors at my third eye, like someone else mentioned. I've stopped most of those practices, like hatha yoga, energy breathing, deep meditation, chants, etc... but the sensitivity lingers. I can also see ethereal figures in low light.

Eh, I view vampirism as unethical... even though people do it unknowingly all the time. Perhaps some defensive techniques are in order, being aware of your own energy is a good place to start. I now use masturbation as a primary source of energy gain, circulating it throughout the body multiple times and climaxing continuously without releasing.

I've found that bending the knees, relaxing and feeling Earth's gravitational field while standing, pulling through every cell, can blow energy channels wide open and increase your tolerance. I'm working more on this, the real premise behind martial arts.

The sun is one of the best energy sources around, nothing wrong with sun gazing and breathing that in. Yet, if people want to play vampire, nothing wrong with that either. Hehe... I used to be a fan, until I discovered infinity within and the higher energy center at the thymus.(5D)

Well... energy manipulation is a hugely immense topic, and yes we are still children. The general populace has been kept in the dark with such things for some time. Let's see what comes of this. If anyone want's clarification, just hollar.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am definitely interested in what you are trying to do. Not really gonna go into detail, but you can u2u me with the details of what you're doing

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Everyone is an energy vampire...They just don't know it, the point is concentrating it into a target. People do this subconsciously all the time. Their targets usually end up being the closest people around them, but I want to venture from that...target people that are unknown to me in person. What do you say?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

sorry, kinda off topic but this made me think of...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Board name fine for me. Am Christian with Christ Consciousness by His Mighty Grace.
Am aware in my being of energies and vibrations both +ve and -ve. Though am not a thief of any kind.
So let er rip and the games is on. Count me in.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You can call me Dragynfly. I think I am a psychic vampire. Though my perception is that people seem to genuinly like to be around me, I feel inside myself that I have nothing to "give" to others.
Sometimes I think it is related to my lack of faith. Since I do not believe in God, the whole higher purpose thing, I often feel just very dead inside. Though I know many people, I prefer to segregate myself. I do not have any close friends. My best friend is my husband. But I constantly wonder what it must be like for him to be with me. Does he suffer because of my inability to give back ?

Im game for the experiment !

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

Welcome and I do hope you decide to work with us, or be a, er, uh... guinea pig... Lol

I have lots of fun things planned to increase and test our abilities... The more of us, the greater our chances of witnessing our effects on a large scale!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Very happy to have you on board, and just so you are aware... We won't be using negative energies in these experiments... Or using any energy in a negative manor.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dragynfly

You actually are probably allowing others to deplete you of your energies. This would explain why others enjoy your company, but why you are left feeling depressed and worthless.

My guess is that you are a healer! Once you learn to tap into the unlimited energy sources around you, you will be able to help others without being drained yourself!

I look forward to working with you!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Although a few May December relationships are legitimate love affairs there are those aged and aging who prey on youth to siphon and drain the vitality, vigor and energy from them. Occasionally I fill in as a security guard on Ocean Drive in SoBe and I see vampires dragging on lifeblood receptacles all the time.
Seriously, people who surround themselves with youth, I sometimes wonder if they are absorbing their energy. They seem more alive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was also an only child, and along with being able to sense someone or something's attention focused on me. I have also developed the ability to walk up on virtually anyone and startle them nearly out of their skin...which really seemed to bother a few boyfriends, for some odd reason. As for the use of the latent energies that leak like a sieve from those who surround me.... its like picking up loose change on the sidewalk. One can't tell from who's pocket it came from, but it works just the same. Just keep a lid on it, or everyone will want in the game, and worse yet, you'll wind up with a few loonytoons who think they're superman. That ruins the fun the real folks.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Louie. I origionally settled in New Orleans a long time ago, but now I travel here and there. I was "enlightened" by a man who called himself Lestatd who kept talking about he wasn't given a choice.. I don't know. Anyway, I'm really boared now because this little girl I traveled with, and enlightened into Vampirage at a very young age got cancer from being in the sun too long so I'm pretty much bored all the time.. I want to know more too. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Because this can be an armor for us. We can hit harder and faster than anyone. I have been trying to look for names of what this is, and so far it keeps on coming back to a cartoon show called "One Piece"
They show all kind of things. But I'll focus on one area. A power known in that show known as "Willpower". Comes in 3 different kinds of "colors".
The color of the observer, a sure-fire way to always be one step ahead of the enemy

The color of armaments, This gives the user an invisible armor that can be used as a shield and a weapon by amplifying their attack and defense based on how strong their will is.

And the color of the Conquer. So far that I know about this is that the user can knock out anyone with just one stare or just by the presence of them, if done properly, it can knock out certain people. This one I have seen on a video that a martial arts teacher has done it and has been labeled "The human stun gun."

If we are energy aware, then we have this "Willpower". However, I don't know anyone that can train me on this completely except those who have studied martial art directly, A.K.A. Chinese Martial Artist from a shoalin temple or close.

I have used all of these "colors" but they keep on ending up in disaster, except for armaments, that one is too easy.

So have any of you used these "colors of willpower"?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Delysid

That is one way to put it. However this is the real world and I keep on finding relations between this world and those cartoon worlds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

That is actually a practice known as manifesting, and it consumes a great deal of energy very quickly, rendering it ineffective for times when something must be done for longer than a moment or when you are low on energy. Manifesting for too long can destabilize your energy system and cause serious damage to your shen centers (chakras).

Mental manipulation is usually the way to go, in my opinion. If you can make the other person think you are way stronger than them, or that you are not a threat at all, then you can be successful at avoiding/overcoming conflict.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So, my new friend, how exactly is this going to work?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _Delysid

I'm going to post the first warm up exercise tonight before midnight central time.

I'm going to post three words, two of which will be placebo, one of which will be a trigger word that will link you to a source of psychic energy... You will all take note on which word you believe the trigger word was and a brief description of what you experienced.

I'll leave further instructions...

I will then post the trigger word and as closely as I can describe the feelings attached...

Stay tuned

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Alright,

ladies and gentleman
Psychics and vamps

I come before you
To stand behind you
To tell you a story
I know nothing about...

Admission is free
So pay at the door
Then pull up a chair
And sit on the floor

Ha ha, sorry that's one of my favorite poems...

But seriously, it's time to begin our first exercise...

The more we all work together, the more closely in tune with each others energies we will become and the better these experiment/training exercises will become.

Listed below are three words...
Write them down, bring them with you to some place secluded from dirty energy.
Some place surrounded by nature and warmth.

Focus on one word, pay attention to your body and any feelings that might exist...

After giving that word some time focus on the next word and so on.

When you notice the strongest sensations write down that word and what you felt, come back to see which word was the trigger word.

The words are
*Pirate*
*Monkey*
*rabbit*

Remember, don't tell me what you felt or what word you think the trigger word is until after I post the trigger word!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Do me a favor and reply to this thread once you have had a chance to perform this exercise so I can post what the trigger word was... Once the majority of you have had a chance, I will post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join