It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Ufo sighting on 4-15-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   
ignore again... apparently i can't post unless i subscribe to nonsense...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
maybe you just saw three jets flying in formation.

i wish i had more to add but thats all.

XD Yeah I think I read about in maybe magazine when I was trying to think of all the different possibilites, and regular planes as a possible answer for an "unidentified FLYING OBJECT" was definitely something I was considering. Maybe a jet that can hover like a harrier could of pulled it off...... add that to computer tech aiding flight synchronization..... then yeah...... but why would they do that? Government seems pretty hush hush about aliens existing..... so it doesn't make sense to me that they would let there own planes go around scaring peeps like that....... Looks rather close to other vids/pics of ufos out there. I read one article that said on the colorado incident regarding this kind of sighting, is why would an alien species with so hi tech not be able to cover their tracks better...... Idk.... maybe they are just trying to ease there way in instead of barging in friendly or not and really scaring people.

The movie Paul I felt had a rather interesting idea about how the media is "spoon feeding" us images of the greys.... from random old movies to..... Roger in the show "american dad". Realistically to me I can't see a better way to get a large group of ignorant stupid religious nuts to be able to even begin to handle the reality of another intelligent (more intelligent) species out there, other than to have some sightings...... incorporate their image into the different media outlets.

One can be hope-full anyway :3. Who knows.... maybe there are military pilots who are just like "hey you guys wanna go do something fun? Lets go eerily creep across the sky with only non blinking red lights on" Likely if they were planes, then they probably were doing some kind of training but still..... the military is the least likely to think there planes doing that # won't be mistaken for a ufo? I think not...... either they are doing it purposely or they are just stupid.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark4

ignore again... apparently i can't post unless i subscribe to nonsense...

Dude what is your problem?

You just come into the thread out of the blue and start rambling about something that likely happened outside of the thread...... so why do you come starting problems with me?

Grow the ..... up and stop being a self-centered attention-whoring douche.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyOfOceanus

good story, glad you had a sighting. i think that guy just wanted to get his 20 posts or something.... ridiculous. he should be banned.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join