It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Ufo sighting on 4-15-11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by BoyOfOceanus

good story, glad you had a sighting. i think that guy just wanted to get his 20 posts or something.... ridiculous. he should be banned.

That makes sense, I already reported him for that #, then went into the only thread he had, and pretty much left a nice steamer for what he was saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I find your sighting interesting but could not help but notice the number of blanked out replies, evidently someone does not like your posting or has a personal problem. I was going to not make a reply, but in light of this I will.

I also, my wife and I saw a very large craft go almost over our anchored boat at Key Largo. It was about a thousand feet up at 3 am and I was taking a wizz over the transom when I looked up and saw this thing, it was soooo, damn big and flew or hovered at a speed of about 35 mph. This one had no lights, it was very stealth, but the city lights allowed us to see the very thick edge which would be multistory high. We had plenty of time to watch it with good quality binoculars from a close up vantage point. The skin we could see was flat gray and not really overly reflective and the bottom was a mirror image of the sky above, almost like it was a tv screen showing the sky above so it seemed we were looking right through the vessel. Yup, they are out there and this was in the late 90's.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I find your sighting interesting but could not help but notice the number of blanked out replies, evidently someone does not like your posting or has a personal problem. I was going to not make a reply, but in light of this I will.

I also, my wife and I saw a very large craft go almost over our anchored boat at Key Largo. It was about a thousand feet up at 3 am and I was taking a wizz over the transom when I looked up and saw this thing, it was soooo, damn big and flew or hovered at a speed of about 35 mph. This one had no lights, it was very stealth, but the city lights allowed us to see the very thick edge which would be multistory high. We had plenty of time to watch it with good quality binoculars from a close up vantage point. The skin we could see was flat gray and not really overly reflective and the bottom was a mirror image of the sky above, almost like it was a tv screen showing the sky above so it seemed we were looking right through the vessel. Yup, they are out there and this was in the late 90's.

X.x yeah that punk didn't care enough to think about the impression his mass spamming would give..... totally messed up my first thread. He was just spamming "ignore. apparently i must succumb to nuthead theories in order to post" some # like that..... i guess he was just trying to get his first 20 posts and chose my thread to make his #ty little mess in.

Thats sick, it really does bring up the thought of military testing. One of the peeps who saw the lights with us asked a cousin of his working with military aviation about the lights, and apparently he wasn't trying to tell him if he knew anything about it, but kept asking about what we'd seen and he just smiled occasionally to some of the details.

<< 1  2   >>

join