It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay to start off with...I am posting this in" Skunk Works " to begin with.

David Icke this coming to Cleveland Ohio in November.I only live a hour away and would enjoy going to hear him speak.I have read a lot of "Reptilian" info and find it very interesting (not sure if i believe it) the idea intrigues me.

So to my question....Does anyone on my site "ATS" have first hand knowledge of these creatures?

Or even a close friend that is reliable that has seen one?
Icke is not the only conspirator that believes in them, John Lear, James Barley to name a few....
...and not the ones on "you-tube",I have not seen one of those that are convincing

edit on 16-4-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Yep... they exist. The stories are quite numerous. I especially like the one from Thomas Costello, the security guard at Dulce who worked underground and side by side with them. Lots of nasty things done down there...

A friend of my has witnessed reptilians underground during astral projecting. If you don't understand astral projecting, reptilians might be a long shot, cause they are also able to easily traverse dimensional barriers.

David Icke is kind of tame when it comes to reptilians. Sure, they may be in 'elite' positions... but most are doing dirty work behind the scenes and devouring human flesh. Keep in mind, these are ancient beings that believe they have the right-of-way and may just be fending for themselves. Nevertheless, some groups are indeed affiliated with the ET empire and off world cabal who really run this planet.

I used to have a picture of a full blown reptilian caught on a Chinese security camera, I've tried, but boy... that one is hard to dig up.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Last summer, I was helping some friends out West, mostly Nevada, but some in New Mexico and Arizona.

We were finding the rich ore concentrations on several large mining claims this guy had.

Then came word over the radio about two or three men who went into the Superstitions, and the ongoing search for them. One of our number said if he were given the exact coordinates of a huge treasure, he'd not go into the Superstitions, even if he were armed to the teeth.

He went on to say that though folks knew which area they were visiting, they wouldn't be found.

I thought nothing of it.

Just happened over the next couple weeks to keep up with the story about the missing men in the Superstitions, and as far as I can tell, they never were found.

I later asked how he was so certain so early that these men wouldn't be found, and as sober as a judge, he told me there were big, two-legged lizard critters living in those mountains in caves and such, and while they COULD be killed, they were deadly. And that there were a bunch of them in places.

This guy has been all over the West mapping and finding concentrations for property owners, and he wouldn't give me any more details, but he is positive in his mind about these two-legged lizard men being all in the Superstitions.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
meh, its all stories, like alien greys. take the stories with a grain of salt. a lot of those ppl are selling something. but imo greys are much more believable because a lot more ppl have seen them, but i still wouldn't believe some one saw an alien just because they told me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
personally i like reading the stories about reptilians, but so far to me, they're just stories.
but i dont see why the reptoids cant join in too.
ive seen ufo's and poltergeists with my own eyes, so i dont have trouble beleiving they exist.
as for reptilians, ive only seen bad utube vids and clever stories.
David Icke is an intelligent and articulate guy with alot of food for thought, i'd like to see one of his talks for sure.
considering the little evidence on these things, if you beleive in grays, theres no reason you shouldn't believe in reptilians.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I believe in many types of reptilians, and not all bad, such as Terrans as well. Anyway, forgive everything, be Love and unconditional love. Lets let the curtain raise on the play with everyone hugging and saying they're sorry and forgiving.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Reptilians, i dont think exist.

i mean astral projecting, channeling and compressed & low rez images of peoples eyes =/= proof.

astral projecting is more or less dreaming. and you can dream up whatever you like if you have conscious control. who is to say the reptilians dont appear because of something in our subconscious, could be a metaphor. Until I talk to one, i wont believe it. and ive asked them to come a few times. still nothing. if they are so fiendish and out to get you, you think an open invitation would yield something. shrug.

people will tell you reptilians do THIS, or THAT. no. they are speculating. or just regurgitating what theyve heard from others as facts.

i wouldnt put much faith into dulce or DUMB stories about reptilians. they are stories - most of the time by people who are trying to sell a book.

-

someone should go into those superstitions, and see whats up in those mountains. someone with an HD camera transmitting a live feed across the web or atleast to a home base harddrive. who cares if you die, you would be famous, and you never really die until people stop saying your name.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maruyra
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to see the picture...Hope you find it...Astral Projection is something I am interest in, but sadly I have never been able to achieve it...

FarArchered
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good story...Thank-you for your rely....One question which Mountains?

Vjr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I respect your opinion...but you have to agree there alot of things in this world we don't understand.....This just maybe one of them

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

yea but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, sadly, there is none for reptilians. granted, this is a very big universe, but again, most of these ppl are selling something, and i think the least they can provide is some concrete evidence.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I understand what you are saying ...But people like John Lear really get to me...He would not taint his family name unless he truly believes what he is saying...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The Superstition Mountains.

Apparently their name wasn't derived without basis.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

there are only two cases i know of with reptoids

1. a farmer and his wife observe through binoculars, that two humanoid figures levitating a cow on two a cone shaped craft, they were accopanied by a reptoid type creature as well as a bigfoot type creature. they were beleived to be relible witnesses, and their neighboor reported a missing cow

2. a gaurd at some military base (dont know where) reports a humanoid creature with orange skin and reptilian eyes appears and quickly disapears.

both of these are from a ufo encylopedia ive looked into
(
outside of these sightings to mke reptoids within the feild of ufology(not cryptozoology) are just a fringe concept that certain groups of people invented to act as a scape goat from everything from lousy politcians to missing children
edit on 16-4-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

What is the name of the encyclopedia?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

the enclopedia of alien encounters. preety good history of the encounters

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

I Googled the Superstition Mountains , and they look like Reptilians would live there...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh you better watch how much attention this thread gets..... Certain people around here know how quickly ATS likes to immediately move 'reptilian' topics into 'Hoax', even though human history right back to the Annunaki is completely littered with Reptilian references... You got to wonder why would ATS label this one subject 'Hoax' so repetitively? It has never been proven 'hoax'.... In fact the more a person actually researched the topic the more they shockingly see how it would be mind blowing if Reptilians actually weren't real....

After looking into the subject pretty indepth(it was a long cold winter...lol) I can't for sure say they aren't real, but at the same time I also have to conclude they either have to be real, or the NWO has orchestrated the whole thing very, very well. There is just too much coincidences for the whole topic to be completely non existent. As I said either a) real or b) very well thought out NWO ploy to keep us f*cked up. - your either going to be scared of the War on Terrorism, or if your an 'alternative' thinker your going to be scared or Reptilian hybrids coming to eat you when martial law sets in after comet Elenin takes out half the worlds population this fall. sounds about right? lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Maybe its out there by the NWO to make us seem crazy...I was trying to explain the theory to a friend not into the" conspiracy world"...The more I explained the more I realized how insane it sounded....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

This guy has been all over the West mapping and finding concentrations for property owners, and he wouldn't give me any more details, but he is positive in his mind about these two-legged lizard men being all in the Superstitions.

I used to work with a woman who was a rescue tracker in the Superstitions. She said that she's seen people dissappear without a trace (not actually seen the disappear, just become untrackable.) She stated that there were a number of times when she she was tracking someone that she got very creepy vibes, like something or somethings were watching her.

Also, I might add that I have a friend who grew up in Phoenix. He stated that when he was growing up (he's in his late 50's early 60's) Apache Junction (the town the superstitions are in) was more of a mining/ghost/touristy town. He said what he knew it best as growing up...here it comes...was a place that had a big Alligator farm. Not 2 legged but reptilian.
edit on 17-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
David Icke's show will start at 10:00 am and end at 8:00pm...I want to go...He seems to definitely believe what he says.I do see how people can think its possible.It seems to explain so much.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

before i 'looked into it' i mentioned it to my sister and her husband when we were having a few beers, and my sisters husband was like 'oh come on, your going to waste your time looking at what? people are reptiles?' blah blah as he laughed his head off. to which i was like 'i didn't say i believe it, i said it was the only conspiracy i haven''t read about yet', and backtracked agreeing on stupid it was.... even though secretly i was interested in reading about it to see what i could find out since so many people are preaching it to be true...

thank god one of my friends mentioned it about a month ago when another friend was over, and the two of them were talking about something Reptilian, and i was like 'omg you know about reptilians?' lol. i had a sigh of relief because i could now talk about the reptilian stuff i learned about this winter in my apt hiding from the -40 outside. i was like 'yay' lol. because really i think i went overboard this winter and learned too much about everything...

nothing is quite the same again once you learn how to meditate, and physically see the matrix we live in - except for us it's all little wee tiny atoms, not computer numbers. and yes im being completely serious lol. that is why i don't come on ATS much since i learned about all that chakra, meditation, matrix stuff because it doesn't really fit this site. so i joined a differed online forum that is all about the 'awakening'. its a nice change from the dis info crap littered all over this site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join