It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians anyone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Please message me your new site.I have tried to meditate;not real good at it;though it seems to make my dreams vivid ....I would love to astral protect, but I have never gotten that far...What if the astral plan is evil and the reptilians are the devil? Have you ever encountered a Reptilian?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not sure if john lear believes in reptillians. He pretty much does not go beyond the treaty of greada and roswell but the other people you mentioned maybe.

I am not sure if I believe in reptillians myself and what exactly are they? Are they biological entities or bad spirits(demons)? Maybe both if they can manipulate matter at will aka teleport? One things that makes me skeptical of them living underground is what do they eat since almost nothing grows down there and how can they see without natural sunlight? We are not talking about primitive algae or bacteria that lives and thrives on sulfur or other mineral deposits, we are talking about highely evolved beings with need for energy.......

Maybe humans feed them stuff but after hundreds of years of human evolution I think we would have had more data available by now, if not total confirmation. Anway I am neither pro or con that they exist, I am simply skeptical if they actually live here. I hope they don't but then who would be manipulating humanity back into the dark ages if not reptillians? Could the PTB be using them as make-believe scapegoats?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Look out, some will come here and tell you they do not exist, and to take your MEDS. I know they are real. My Grandfather worked the coal mines of W.Va. before he got Black Lung and cancer, which killed him. On his death bed he told me of breaking through a wall on a mine looking for a new vein of coal, and came onto three beings that looked like "lizards standing up," his words. He held tight to my hand, I was 7 at the time, and make me swear that I would do all that I could to expose this to everyone. I swore, but have not had much luck. People believe only what they want to believe, and nothing else. I have never seen one first hand, but I believe my Grandfather.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The topic is nothing to laugh about but knowing and believing are not the same things. Too much hearsay exists for someone to call it debunked and normally where there is smoke there is fire as well. The problem is its very hard to picture intelligent beings living miles underground with a liifestyle that humans can rellate to and comprehend.

Thomas Castello speaks of joint human-alien bases working on extremelly classified technology(unacknowledged saps), underground highways with electric cars, a mag-lev system that travels up to mach 2, reptillians, greys, a nuclear tunnel borring machine with patents that strangely enough exist but no-one seems to know anything about, mines and aboveground military bases that provide access to the undergound empire, etc..

If even half of what has been spoken is true then we have lots of learning to do and people should take the subject much more seriously than we have up till now. For all I know and according to phil schneider the ptb in conjunction with the aliens wants to depopulate the planet and control whatever is left.

Scary as hell........

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I just read the thread that said we have plenty of resources to sustain double our population.Well, maybe that is so.perhaps the creatures that dwell in the underworlds want to live on the surface.Then there would be a reason to depopulate us,so they have room to multiple....Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thank-you!! I seem to believe a dieing man...He didn't know of the popular conspirators (like David Icke)?
This was something he saw.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My girlfriend's aunt told her shortly before she died to not go out in the desert at night near Nevada, because she saw one about 50 years ago while visiting relatives.

No, this "girlfriend" wasn't me, I don't know anyone in NV.

But, my friend said her aunt and mother both saw it, it was nine feet tall, could run really fast and you could smell him/her/it.

She only told me this after seeing David Icke's books on my book shelf in my library and asked me "What do you think of his reptilian theory?"

I replied, "I'm open minded, it's a possiblity, but I hope to god I never run into one if they even exist"

She replied, "Oh they exist alright and they can fade out too, my aunt and mother saw one out in the desert one night while they were star gazing."

I asked her to ask her mother about the experience, and my friend said, her mother refused to talk about it saying, "best not to mention them, that summons them."

Crazy stuff.

My girlfriend's aunt died three years ago and her mom last year they were both really old.

I will say that both her aunt, and mother, who I knew seemed very rational and sharp witted up until they died. They were lovely ladies and not prone to brag or exaggerate.

This happened on a Indian Reservation in Nevada. She said they always saw bright lights zipping around and booming noises late at night further out in the desert, and felt very strange vibes.

This is all third hand so that's all I know.

Again,I'm not going to Nevada out in the desert at night anytime soon, both these old women were salt of the earth people, very lucid and truthful people.

X's aunt said she saw him and he was easily 9 feet tall and he/she/it, popped in ran around (fast) and popped out so I'm thinking "other dimensional" or "star gate", "portal" ?

Again this is third hand and her family won't talk about it at all. My girlfriend asked her uncle about it and he just shook his head and said, "no comment" so who knows?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank-you for posting . These are the kind of stories I was looking for.I just wish I could hear a first hand account...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, my wife's mum, said she'd actually seen one, I suppose. Curiosity made me wanted to find out exactly what it was that she had seen.

So I started asking her for descriptions of what this creature may have looked like. But she could only describe this creature to have looked very much like a dinosaur, with hands curved like that of the T_REX.

Well,prior to the encounter, they (a group of women, including my wife's mum) were praying, or lets say performing an exorcism, on this one lady that was being possessed by bad spirits. This lady could speak in a dialect she naturally didn't know how to speak, which I found quite amazing.

So then, they had finished the exorcism, then my mum-in-law went back to the house. She was in her room when this creature appeared to her. It just stood their and stared at her. She rebuked that thing, in the name of Jesus and it slowly vanished in thin air, according to her.

So having heard out her story, I'd did my research to see if anyone else had ever seen such creature or that it may have been a illusion, and surprisingly, I come across David Icke's site. I've never knew David Icke to be honest, I'm from a third world country, Papua New Guinea to be exact...so basically the locals here know nothing about David Icke for that matter.

So I came across this vid, of which I showed to my mother-in-law to see if it was anything like the creature in the video, well based on her descriptions. And what do you know, she told me straight up that, it look somewhat like the creature she had encountered.

Well here is the vid...amazing stuff to say the least, just

The creature can be seen a 1:00 min into the video..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Wow, Thank-you for the story and the video...There is diffenetly something to this.I read "the Lactra interview"
very interesting read about a Reptilian. I'm still not sure what they are ,but they are out there...
edit on 18-4-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I also read that story about reptilian lady, it was a very interest read, i personally have not encountered a reptilian entity, however I do not wish to, i have had my fair share of other supernatural encounters, that to this day i can't quite understand myself.

So here you find me on ATS looking for some answers

But yeah, i guess, these entities do exist... It just that many are unaware of it, so those who actually have seen such entities remain in the dark about all these. And those that tell the truth, get stormed at the by the Gen Pub
for being crazy, and all that.

So yes, I believe David Icke is onto something....but not everyone agrees, if you get my flow

Peace

edit on 18-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

Thank-you!! I seem to believe a dieing man...He didn't know of the popular conspirators (like David Icke)?
This was something he saw.

Please don't insult my Grandpa. He died in 1962. If David Icke were even alive at that time, he was real young. As far as I am concerned, my Grandpa was one of the best men to ever walk this Earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think a belief in reptilian shape shifting world dominating beings should get you your very own padded cell and daily injections of drugs so you can sleep the dreams of a lunatic in peace where you can do no harm. These ridculous and moronic beliefs bring out the worst in man as fuels our fears and scares some idiots to the point of insanity. Take what Icke said for instance... First they were aliens...Then they were alien shapeshifters hell bent on domination, and finally they were the result of faults within a matrix. The lies keep evolving as the previous ideas are proved nonsense.
There's enough real horrors out there in the world, ready to enslave us all, given half a chance, without believing in this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

I think a belief in reptilian shape shifting world dominating beings should get you your very own padded cell and daily injections of drugs so you can sleep the dreams of a lunatic in peace where you can do no harm. These ridculous and moronic beliefs bring out the worst in man as fuels our fears and scares some idiots to the point of insanity.

Somebody ate a big heaping bowl of Judgment-O's for breakfast (possibly lunch and dinner too.) There are more wonders than we can possibly imagine. Me- I believe in them and I don't. Which is to say, I won't fully believe until I see them or actual non-doctored photos. However, I believe it is possible and there is certainly anecdotal evidence to back that up. To judge people as being moronic and ridiculous for having open minds is, well...a bit moronic and ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
I think a belief in reptilian shape shifting world dominating beings should get you your very own padded cell and daily injections of drugs so you can sleep the dreams of a lunatic in peace where you can do no harm. These ridculous and moronic beliefs bring out the worst in man as fuels our fears and scares some idiots to the point of insanity. Take what Icke said for instance... First they were aliens...Then they were alien shapeshifters hell bent on domination, and finally they were the result of faults within a matrix. The lies keep evolving as the previous ideas are proved nonsense.
There's enough real horrors out there in the world, ready to enslave us all, given half a chance, without believing in this nonsense.

Shape shifting..
What you say is soo true...

If reptilians even exisit... From what I understand, once the reptilians make up their mind to be amongst us, you will know it. They are the warriers and politicians of the universe. And not to be trusted. What's odd, is that I was long aware of reptilians long before I read about them anywhere. Sort of makes me wonder... Unless I somehow just picked up on other folks ideas.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I don't believe the poster that you quoted is insulting your grandfather. Quite the opposite in fact.....re-read his/her post.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

I think a belief in reptilian shape shifting world dominating beings should get you your very own padded cell and daily injections of drugs so you can sleep the dreams of a lunatic in peace where you can do no harm. These ridculous and moronic beliefs bring out the worst in man as fuels our fears and scares some idiots to the point of insanity.

Somebody ate a big heaping bowl of Judgment-O's for breakfast (possibly lunch and dinner too.) There are more wonders than we can possibly imagine. Me- I believe in them and I don't. Which is to say, I won't fully believe until I see them or actual non-doctored photos. However, I believe it is possible and there is certainly anecdotal evidence to back that up. To judge people as being moronic and ridiculous for having open minds is, well...a bit moronic and ridiculous.

But they haven't got open minds have they!? Those who believe in this nonsense will actually tell you, with a straight face, what planet they come from, what they like to eat, and who is a reptilian and who Isn't! Not only are their minds made up that they exist but they are no giving the damn things names, a profession, a heritage and a family album and tree!!!! And they're doing this on the flimsiest of evidence, the say so of people like David Icke who nobody takes seriously anymore, and a few grainy compressed videos of news casters...
I'm sorry but it's nonsense and those who believe in it are a danger to themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Perhaps your a weak individual that is over-burdened with daily routine as it is and cannot handle deeper mysteries. That is fine but I would not take you into a journey into the underworld, if one was ever planned, because you would be the first to snap imo.

According to hearsay, not many people have tried and of those that have, almost none have returned to tell what they have experienced. Even if they do people like you exist to ridicule and harrass them to keep quiet perpetually which is unfair.

I am not one of those people that cowers to challenges, but it would have to be a well planned huge expedition with lots of supplies, experience, guns, cameras, etc. 100 people or more split into tight groups with military style discipline. And then we would probably get killed by our own government rather than any aliens--the traitors that they are!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"Perhaps your a weak individual that is over-burdened with daily routine as it is and cannot handle deeper mysteries. That is fine but I would not take you into a journey into the underworld, if one was ever planned, because you would be the first to snap imo." quote...

I think you already have snapped or at least that flimsy boundary between reality and fantasy has! And you say I'm weak because I live in the real world! You should try it before your breakdown becomes unstopable and you end up in a padded cell... To you, common sense is something that only applies to other people? You want to surround yourself with people whose grasp on reality is as equally fragile as your own. When you are faced with common sense the result is sadly predictable. You start with the inane nonsense about us being scared, or how we would collapse in fear... I could equally throw a similar remark back on you and ask why you want to spend your time living in a fantasy world?
Theres enough true horrors in this world without the likes of you and David Icke having to make up fantasy ones...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Theres enough true horrors in this world without the likes of you and David Icke having to make up fantasy ones...

And who controls all these true horrors? Do they control themselves or is it the rich folks that want a little salt and pepper in their diet? You didn't offer anything but insults to my post, and before you claim I insulted you first, you should check out the first post you made in this thread, "attacking" anyone that takes the topic seriously.

If you don't care about reptillians then why are you in this thread? Do you have an axe to grind?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join