It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Theres enough true horrors in this world without the likes of you and David Icke having to make up fantasy ones...

And who controls all these true horrors? Do they control themselves or is it the rich folks that want a little salt and pepper in their diet? You didn't offer anything but insults to my post, and before you claim I insulted you first, you should check out the first post you made in this thread, "attacking" anyone that takes the topic seriously.

If you don't care about reptillians then why are you in this thread? Do you have an axe to grind?

I replied in a similar way as you did to my post; sarcastically!
So first I'm weak- that never stuck did it? lol
Then I would collapse if faced by your fictitious reptiles... thats was nonsense.
And now we come full circle and you think I have an axe to grind! Oh dear...lol
How long will it be before you are accusing me of being a reptile!!? If you dare I'll dislocate my jaw and eat your dog..lol
Seriously, get a grip.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

I didn't join the thread to ridicule and attack people...you did!

And you didn't answer a single question I possed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I didn't join the thread to ridicule and attack people...you did!

And you didn't answer a single question I possed.

You only posed one question which was who controls the horrors (real horrors incidentally). You pondered on whether it was the rich who liked salt and pepper!!!! It seems I have the same problem with your take on things as I do Icke. Nobody is denying that there is something going on at the top eschelons of our governments which is detrimental to us all but to then go and take this huge leap of faith and claim that these rich people are shape shifting lizard thingies borders on the moronic.
I remember years ago watching a david Icke video. He spoke eloquently about the bankers, the NWO, how they create problems so they can invade other countries, 9/11 and so on, and just as I was about to sign up to his fan club he starts talking about how some woman watched the queen mother change into a lizard! There are evil people out there hell bent on bringing in a one world one ruler system but I doubt very much that that person has any ability to morph into a reptile lizard thing. In fact, I wont even consider the possibility until someone offers me some proof but the people who are predisposed to believe in this don't deal with things like facts or proof.
I would just like to see some facts which prove this "could" be real but as of yet I've seen none.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't believe in shape-shifting humans, but I do believe in shape-shifting aliens. Yes there is a lot of hearsay but expecting evidence to prove reptillians are real is wishful thinking on the basis that the controllers of evil&good are hidding themselves to each do their deeds.

According to The Cosmic Conflict(by Branton), which is a great read and contradicts almost all the religions. good and evil alien entities have been locked into a perpetual battle for eons, and each controls a sector of the galaxy and perahps universe. It seems the bad aliens have the upper hand at this time, hence our governments have sided with them as a necessity. Or maybe its just an illusion!

Money is not the *be end, end all*, its simply a mechansim of control. You can have trillions of dollars but unless you put that money to use its simply computer digits and paper money. Thats why I think something much eviler is in the works rather than "just" a one world government. Try alien slavery!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reads soul is uncomfortable with new found data
Souls surrounding this souls respect it out of fear NO LOVE (HINT)
Souls is restless from life experiences tried to adjust souls reality to fit comfortable standard
SOUL accomplishes goal -success
SOUL with many others feel life death cycle fully understood forgetting existance-follow pagen teachings of secrataz
Soul wishes to deny what soul feels is ignorance
Souls surrounding souls wont go into deep cavern for personal data****** WHY NOT GO you can projectile protect yourselfs
Shows signs of fear in soul for soul and souls have financial supports wish not to use to find truth
FEAR detected unless soul goes and sees for himself themselves
Souls can even make harmonic data frequency for other ears to spread truth
SOULS wont souls waiting till many rise from beneath their very feet
Then soul cry its ok its ok its ok
SOUL knows this is their data post SOUL and surrounding it ur wrong and time shall share this
So soul spend and exibition $$$ as told to then bring back data for the sleeping to HEAR.
-yes yes souls surround soul strength in numbers as well as weak links. How would soul act alone in presence of reptillian ALONE would soul show bravado for following souls or bow as soul has requested others to do as if soul was Bloodline
Be well SOULs
telepathic connect observing soul ponders next post w/ bravado but wishes to sound more intelligent, oh were did you get that BLOOD from..
edit on 4/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"I don't believe in shape-shifting humans, but I do believe in shape-shifting aliens. Yes there is a lot of hearsay but expecting evidence to prove reptillians are real is wishful thinking on the basis that the controllers of evil&good are hidding themselves to each do their deeds." quote.

You agree with me that there's no evidence for the existence of aliens, be they shape shifting ones or not, yet you are still a believer in such things!
Could you tell us why you believe? Is it through a personal experience or is it blind faith?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is plenty of evidence and normally where there is smoke there is fire. Why should I dismiss the possibilities out-of-hand when combined it makes more sense than "evil people doing evil things"?

How much evidence and what kind of evidence constitutes proof in your opinion? Normally people do not make things up to get exposure or to make money, yes that can be part of the story, but they could just say FICTION and be done with it.

Look at all the people who have risked everything and gotten so very little. Its absurd and disrespectful to suggest they are all fame hounds. And as if that wasn't enough we have hollywood drilling ideas into our heads day in and day out. Wild fanciful imaginations? I think not!!!
edit on 4/20/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Its not about dismissing the theory out of hand. You seem to have already made up your mind that its real. As for the reality of evil people. If your argument rests on there being no evil people and that these individuals are reptiles then I would have to wonder why the medical staff in mental hospitals where these evil people are housed haven't stepped forward with DNA test evidence or x-ray evidence which would reveal these people to be less than human?
Although I cannot for the life of me understand why you seem to believe in this when there's no evidence I have to admit I have made a mistake... I said that those who believed in this were moronic! I take it back. Having had this conversation with you I know you're not moronic and I apologise
I'll never accept that this is real but maybe next time I'll try to be a bit more open minded and less judgemental..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Of course there are evil people and a lot depends on how we define evil to begin with..........

But there is plenty of evidence to suggest there is much more than meets the eye at first glance. Perhaps you have not done real research into the topic and you should if you care to be more knowledgeable about the possibilities.

I choose to believe due to the sheer volume of available evidence which is hard to refute/disprove. Others may disagree and I have no problem with that. Thanks for the apology!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Its not about dismissing the theory out of hand. You seem to have already made up your mind that its real. As for the reality of evil people. If your argument rests on there being no evil people and that these individuals are reptiles then I would have to wonder why the medical staff in mental hospitals where these evil people are housed haven't stepped forward with DNA test evidence or x-ray evidence which would reveal these people to be less than human?
Although I cannot for the life of me understand why you seem to believe in this when there's no evidence I have to admit I have made a mistake... I said that those who believed in this were moronic! I take it back. Having had this conversation with you I know you're not moronic and I apologise
I'll never accept that this is real but maybe next time I'll try to be a bit more open minded and less judgemental..

Good one you Rufus,

Thanks for the courage you displayed by apologizing, not many can do such a thing.
Star for you

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm so sorry...I didn't mean any disrespect...I meant the theory that Icke speaks of is after your grandfather saw them. So it is even more believable...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So guess I need to count you out for tickets to the cleveland show?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

So guess I need to count you out for tickets to the cleveland show?

Sorry, that ones gone right over my head. Whats the Cleveland Show?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
[m
The reason I started this thread.David Icke is coming to Cleveland Ohio in November....Did you even read my opening post?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

I also read that story about reptilian lady, it was a very interest read, i personally have not encountered a reptilian entity, however I do not wish to, i have had my fair share of other supernatural encounters, that to this day i can't quite understand myself.

Hi Inner Peace,

I can support the claim made by your mother-in-law and was helped by her having seen it enter/exit our own physical dimension given that this is one thing which I was unable to explain, how one such entity can appear in the most incongruous place without being seen by everyone on its way there.

So I shall contribute to this thread my own personal sighting of such a Reptilian entity, aspects of which you can discuss with her as you choose. This was a griping experience and I'm with you when you say that you do not wish to encounter such a being, I wish I never had and certainly hope and pray I never will again.

LINK to Urban Reptilian Sighting

NOTE: My account of the sighting in the linked post is very very long, because I had told various people certain aspects of it at times but I finally sought to put everything in one single place for reference purposes. I have been told that since it is well written it is fiction. I can actually write a lot better than that when I am seeking effect, however my use of language in this account is only insofar as it helps be as faithful as possible to the experience I lived and have a hard time still today to accept. Like the other poster's grandfather, I told this to my own kids partly to warn them but also so that they know that there is more to our reality than first meets the eye.

I'll be happy to provide any details or clarify anything you have questions about.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think one possible explanation for the reptilian idea is that people do such horrific things to each other, it's almost painful to believe it's happening, so the devil or a reptile is brought in to do the dirty work

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why is it that those who believe in aliens have no problem wrapping their head around the idea of abducting-little-anal-probing-greys, but if you mention a reptilian, suddenly you are CRAZY?

That's how deep your programming goes, folks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Why is it that those who believe in aliens have no problem wrapping their head around the idea of abducting-little-anal-probing-greys, but if you mention a reptilian, suddenly you are CRAZY?

Excellent point! Like all of a sudden you've crossed a line to suggest that there is such a thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
reply to post by autowrench

I'm so sorry...I didn't mean any disrespect...I meant the theory that Icke speaks of is after your grandfather saw them. So it is even more believable...

Personally, I could care less what people believe. I live in the famous Bible Belt, and these idiots don't believe anything that their preacher doesn't tell them. So I am used to it. The Hopi have some interesting stories about them, and there is evidence of Reptilian being in most every culture. I guess people just conveniently forget history. I hold no animosity towards you friend. Ancient Biblical art and sculptures depict Reptilian beings and it's believed that the original word for "Serpent" in the Bible book of Genesis was the word Reptilian which was gradually changed over the years thus possibly depriving us of a fascinating and more accurate history. Another somewhat commonly held belief is that these Reptilians survive through certain bloodlines or families on this planet such as the British and European royalty,the Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties etc.

Reptilians From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reptiles/Serpents/Lizards in History/Mythology/Religion

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join