It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Illuminati Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I found this to be pretty informative. It's also pretty funny. The narrator's voice reminds me of those blockbuster Hollywood movie trailers.

This is part one of many tangents this Youtuber has uploaded. I have to say, I am hooked. Really breaks down Moses at the end. Ahhh,

Enjoy.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Here is part 2.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
THE BURNING BUSH

absolutely brilliant.... Moses you dirty dirty boy!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a load of old bs if you ask me.. are any of those things factually correct or is this guy (as always with these things) just making wild connections with anything that fits their idea of a conspiracy.. or maybe its some kind of tounge in cheek, jokey video that just past over my head..
btw the voice sounds just like a guy that was on a podcast i used to listen to a few years ago called outhere podcast (disinformation podcast).. does anyone know what im talking about? and if it is him? (cant remember his name, not raymond or joe the hosts, but the other guy that used to come on from time to time)
edit on 16/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Definitely a load of old bull if you ask me but it didnt half make me laugh.

And Moses parted the sea with his LONG HARD STAFF

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Still going through the series.

Already noticed factual inaccuracies, generalizations, and blind assumptions. As well as good old ignorance. As well as a running twisted and scewed sexual current running through it. Designed purely on the notion that sex is wrong, dirty, sinful, evil and cousin to death!!.

IMO. this gives me a headache.

Lets face it. if the guy who made this movie, was islamic. He'd be strapping himself to 20 pounds of C4 right now, he is that fundamentalist!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

hahaha, I stopped watching the first movie when the part came that a corporation synonymously stands for dead body, hahaha classic stuff, the guy who made this video's is the most retared, uneducated and dumb person ever on this planet !!!

Now the "dumbing down society" is also happening into the conspiracy scene, thank you youtube!

[from Latin corporātus made into a body, from corporāre, from corpus body]
edit on 16-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I had a feeling you would all like it as much as I did. Pretty funny stuff no?

"And that's why cherries stand for virginity, and that's why the WHITE HOUSE has cherry blossoms, EVERYWHERE. And THATS why.."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The illuminati were a group of people in the 1600s trying to push knowledge on the masses, persecuted by the catholic church. The organisations that are lumped toegether under the umbrella of the illuminati have nothing to do with them. Weishautp, the founder of the order of the illuminati, is oftentimes lumped toegether with rothshild and the freemasons, which is just wrong.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHa! Burning bush! I get it. This guy needs to get laid apparently. This is why Fundamentalist Christian conspiracicists are my favorite! It's all filtered though their special glasses. And that's why we eat hot dogs in buns.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

did jedimiller make this>?

new topics

top topics

join