It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by Jojopin
How are they certain that's what Google blacked out? Either way Google blacking out anything is space is rarely a positive thing.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Every #ing time, I swear.

Google can black out all it wants on its program. It cannot black out the sky. If you want to know whats in that spot get a telescope and look.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Michio Kaku. Will he, or will he not? THAT is the question.

Stand by...

You Sir are a big tease.
I beg you not to dissapoint us.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

One scientist who I already have interviewed on video actually said to me, "What's Nibiru," as if he wasn't aware the topic even existed; but I swear, I saw fear in his eyes. As I've said, this is a journey of discovery for me too. I'm going into this without any preconceived notions about the existence of Nibiru, planetary pole shift, massive CMEs and the like. I'm not a scientist; when it comes right down to it all I am is a scribe recording what is happening as it's happening. As I learn, you will learn; and as the FORMER assistant D.A. in a South Florida county found out to his everlasting shame, I always find the truth no matter how many layers of BS it is hidden under.

I appreciate everyone's patience. I promise this video will be well worth the wait.
edit on 4/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

signature:
The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS
Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X Tyche etc.) HERE! Theres still time.
MY Home Video Of The Supermoon Hail Storm of 2011: Saturday 03/19/11

SAEPE EXPERTUS - SEMPER FIDELIS - FRATRES AETERNI

Lets try to keep this as scientific as your claims. Your interpretation of the scientists state of mind is pure speculation which on this forum equates to fearmongering. I asked you not to dissapoint but I have a feeling that you will based on this statement. Old Corp I am not one of the Niribu supporters. I believe this to be total BS and I am sure that a credible scientist or astrologer will support my beliefs so I hope you have not filled a video up with wild speculation and conjecture based on this fairy tale. If there is something to support the Niribu claims than I hope that what you present will be verifiable and comprehensive. I wait with baited breath...
edit on 23-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

He made no such claims. He said look and decide for yourself. His later post says he does not think his little comet can do anything gravitationally. But I understand putting your own slant on what you read. We make the facts fit where we can and throw out what ever facts dont. Typical shallow thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
is this thing on ?

; )

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

NO, we can't hear you

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Michio Kaku. Will he, or will he not? THAT is the question.

Stand by...

You Sir are a big tease.
I beg you not to dissapoint us.

Yes ma'am, I am. Just ask my wife.

Originally posted by karen61057Lets try to keep this as scientific as your claims. Your interpretation of the scientists state of mind is pure speculation which on this forum equates to fearmongering. I asked you not to dissapoint but I have a feeling that you will based on this statement. Old Corp I am not one of the Niribu supporters. I believe this to be total BS and I am sure that a credible scientist or astrologer will support my beliefs so I hope you have not filled a video up with wild speculation and conjecture based on this fairy tale. If there is something to support the Niribu claims than I hope that what you present will be verifiable and comprehensive. I wait with baited breath...

All I can say to that is that I HAVE been in contact with his "people." I can not guarantee that Michio will speak to me, but I DID ask. He's been on ATS radio before, and Springer gave me permission to remind him that I'm working on this story in conjunction with ATS. So hopefully, he'll do it again.

As far as mixing science and religion, that's like mixing oil and water - it just doesn't work. I will be keeping strictly to the science with the astrophysicists, but I will also present the religious aspect as well with my religious guests. I find this necessary because "Nibiru" is supposed to be the home of the "fallen angels," or "Nephalim." Whether the planet (Brown Dwarf?) actually exists or not, that is where the telescope come into play. I'll point it at the various coordinates where Nibiru is supposed to be and if I find it, I'll let you know; if I don't find it, I'll let you know that as well.

My speculation in regards to the fear I saw in the face of the scientist is just that: speculation; but over the years I've learned how to recognize when someone is BSing me, AND when something is just "not quite right." This man had worry/fear written all over his face; it was unmistakable. Now whether the source of that fear was inside knowledge of what is to come, or fear of losing his job for even discussing what is, admittedly, a "fringe" subject, I can not say. All I can say is that he was afraid of something.

Happy Easter Ya'll.

HE IS RISEN. HALLELUJAH!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Old Corp, when do you think your video will be ready for viewing? I am very excited waiting to see it!

Thanks.... Happy Easter to You and Your Family

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Where else? To an oxygen-rich planet that is livable or one the is livable.

Has anyone considered taking a closer look at Elenin? So far that I have seen is the it's looks like one of those Star Trek Borg Cubes, which is creepy. There was a post on it, it involved "The black sun and Revelations 12"

If there is life, no, I know there is life out there and we need to get out there and say hello to them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by karen61057

Where else? To an oxygen-rich planet that is livable or one the is livable.

Has anyone considered taking a closer look at Elenin? So far that I have seen is the it's looks like one of those Star Trek Borg Cubes, which is creepy. There was a post on it, it involved "The black sun and Revelations 12"

If there is life, no, I know there is life out there and we need to get out there and say hello to them.

You got a close-up image of an object that's so dim it can't be seen by the human eye, and several telescopes?

I'm impressed.

Or you just looked at an 'image' and fell for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You have not done the telescope viewing yet?
I thought you were done with your research and were just working on your presentation.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
we really are anxious for this video !!!! got a time table yet ??

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
OK my friends. As soon as I get the original score from the composer we'll be in business. That's right, no rehashed music that you've heard on YT vids a million times; the musical score in this series of videos - that's right, I said series - will be original compositions created especially for "The Truth Is Viral" and ATS. Folks, when I tell you I'm going to make the most out of this, that is exactly what I mean to do. I'm sparing no effort towards the completion of this project; gathering images, video, and music that has never been seen before - anywhere.

ATS has been gracious enough to work with me on production design and post production editing, so by the time everything is said and done, I think we'll have a product that all of us can be very proud of. "The Truth Is Viral" is coming your way very soon everybody. Grab some popcorn and stock up on the Immodium: It's pucker time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Woohoo! Been checking back daily and waiting as patiently. Thank you OC....you are the best!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
Thank you OC....you are the best!

We have not seen that yet ...
It's almost two weeks since the first release date ...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This waiting is killing me, as much as i appreciate the time your putting in....i really dont care about the music

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yeah

is there a reason for this delay we should be concerned about ?

for example, i do not personally trust SkepticOverlord. haha

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
yeah

No, nothing to be concerned about at all. The men in the blacked-out, government-issued, white mini-van sitting outside my house haven't made a move as yet, other than to follow me wherever I go.

The delay has been a result of several factors:

1. Weather: We here in the South have been rocked by terrible storms over the past few weeks. The cloud cover has made the telescope unusable thus far.
2. My Pinnacle video editing software crashed, causing me to lose the work I had already done, and it was not an unsubstantial loss.
3. After seeing the preview and learning more about the content of the video, the staff here at ATS have been working with me to provide graphic and post production assistance so that we can bring you a brand new piece of investigative journalism that is far and away superior to anything you have seen on YT. I don't know why you don't trust them; they've been nothing but supportive in my efforts to bring you the truth.

You folks deserve the best, and while this series of videos has been unfortunately delayed, the end result will please you to no end (I hope.) Anyway, the wait is almost over. I've invested all of my efforts into making these videos for you, and my reputation is at stake here, so I feel it is incumbent upon me to turn out the best work I can.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
yeah

No, nothing to be concerned about at all. The men in the blacked-out, government-issued, white mini-van sitting outside my house haven't made a move as yet, other than to follow me wherever I go.

The delay has been a result of several factors:

1. Weather: We here in the South have been rocked by terrible storms over the past few weeks. The cloud cover has made the telescope unusable thus far.
2. My Pinnacle video editing software crashed, causing me to lose the work I had already done, and it was not an unsubstantial loss.
3. After seeing the preview and learning more about the content of the video, the staff here at ATS have been working with me to provide graphic and post production assistance so that we can bring you a brand new piece of investigative journalism that is far and away superior to anything you have seen on YT. I don't know why you don't trust them; they've been nothing but supportive in my efforts to bring you the truth.

You folks deserve the best, and while this series of videos has been unfortunately delayed, the end result will please you to no end (I hope.) Anyway, the wait is almost over. I've invested all of my efforts into making these videos for you, and my reputation is at stake here, so I feel it is incumbent upon me to turn out the best work I can.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

i just wished you hadn't involved the ATS site owner on this one

do not trust him..... one bit !!!!!!

: )

but good to hear, thanks for your work

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OC has put so much time and effort into the video with many technical difficulties. Also WITHOUT being paid a penny for one second of his time. Courtesy and patience is what he deserves for all the WORK he is doing for us! He is trying to give us answers to questions that are important to everyone on here. I appreciate every precious moment of your time OC. You are a true patriot and a very good man for going out of your way for us. Thank you xoxo

Suz

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join