Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK, I'm waiting for the epic bald guy to bring me the truth.
Hey, am I right in remembering that you stated that the astronomer seemed scared or weird about the subject at hand?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Keep in mind guys, AboveTopSecret.com is pretty much a disinfo/propaganda mouth piece, and I do not trust its site owners ONE bit - who helped this videographer on his piece.

I'm very bummed they are involved.

The site owner is the one that was obsessed with proving Jerusalem UFO to be hoax, even before all the videos came up (like from get go) on and on...

don't trust them : )

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
haha, dude - trust no one.
take it all in, and use your own judgement.
that's my motto, anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
OK my friends. As soon as I get the original score from the composer we'll be in business. That's right, no rehashed music that you've heard on YT vids a million times; the musical score in this series of videos - that's right, I said series - will be original compositions created especially for "The Truth Is Viral" and ATS. Folks, when I tell you I'm going to make the most out of this, that is exactly what I mean to do. I'm sparing no effort towards the completion of this project; gathering images, video, and music that has never been seen before - anywhere.

ATS has been gracious enough to work with me on production design and post production editing, so by the time everything is said and done, I think we'll have a product that all of us can be very proud of. "The Truth Is Viral" is coming your way very soon everybody. Grab some popcorn and stock up on the Immodium: It's pucker time.

Have you been to the observatory yet? Have you filmed from there? Something you said led me to think that you have not been to the observatory yet. What do you estimate your time of completion to be? Thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Have you been to the observatory yet? Have you filmed from there? Something you said led me to think that you have not been to the observatory yet. What do you estimate your time of completion to be? Thanks

Have you watched the trailer yet? It sure looks like he has been there and done that. As he mentioned, he is working on the finishing touches and getting the final product ready. So he hit some snags. But it does sound like this will be more than what he was originally promoting. My suggestion would be to just wait until you see it posted. Then you will know it is ready. Here is the trailer that I mentioned:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
OK, I'm waiting for the epic bald guy to bring me the truth.
Hey, am I right in remembering that you stated that the astronomer seemed scared or weird about the subject at hand?

That will be a very interesting part of the first video.

Originally posted by karen61057

Yes I have. I'm just waiting for the weather to cooperate to enable me to actually film the images the telescope is seeing. They have a television adapter set up on the eye piece, so all I have to do is plug in to capture crystal clear images. It may be another week before I'm able to accomplish that, and instead of having you good folks wait any longer, I'll put that footage in the second video. I'm hoping to have the first installment of The Truth Is Viral up in the next few days.

I went out and bought a copy of Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 on which to redo my work, but the learning curve on that is too steep to get out what I need done, so I'm still using the Pinnacle for now - rendering each segment as I go to avoid another catastrophe. I'll keep playing with the Sony for future editing projects. It's a powerful piece of software, but the interface is pretty complicated; too complicated to learn on the fly.

The wait is almost over folks.

*Check this out: A friend of mine swears up and down that she has seen Pterodactyls here in SC, even inviting me along on a "hunt." She led me to a website where here story, along with many others, is chronicled.
I see a cryptozoological TTIV in the near future.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
Keep in mind guys, AboveTopSecret.com is pretty much a disinfo/propaganda mouth piece, and I do not trust its site owners ONE bit - who helped this videographer on his piece.

I'm very bummed they are involved.

The site owner is the one that was obsessed with proving Jerusalem UFO to be hoax, even before all the videos came up (like from get go) on and on...

don't trust them : )

I'm sure I'll have to say this more than once, so I might as well get the first time out of the way.

Abovetopsecret has only provided GRAPHIC support to this project. At no time was it even suggested that the content of my story be skewed to one direction or another; and let me tell you - and everyone else - this in no uncertain terms: I WILL MAINTAIN 100% EDITORIAL CONTROL OF MY WORK OR I WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER MY NAME.

If this puts me in dutch with SkepticOverlord, Springer, or the other PTB here at ATS then so be it; but I give you my word as a US Marine - on my Sacred Honor - that I will never allow ANYONE to come between me, you, and the truth. That's one of my main beefs with the MSM, from Fox to MSNBC: They ALL have an agenda.

My only agenda is getting to the truth and reporting it as accurately and as fully as I can. It has been my experience over the last 47 years that deceit, not money, is the root of all evil. I think that if people can just open up an honest dialogue like adults of good will, just about any problem can be overcome. Of course in order to honestly discuss something someone has to ask the questions, and be prepared to call BS when it is heard.

That's where I come in.

I'm the BS weeder-outer. I wade deeply into the BS, clothespin on my nose and rubber gloves on my hands, in order to skim the top layers of BS off the waters of truth; and if the BS is deeper than I expected, a BS Backhoe may be called in to finish the job. But like that ADA in Florida found out, I'll dive headfirst into the BS if I have to. If I have to dig that deep, you can bet your booty I'm gettin' paid for it with the unvarnished truth; and I'm gonna take a large chunk of that payment directly out of my target's ass.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I appreciate your determination to see this through. I am looking forward to what you have found. It must be really good since it's been about two weeks since you said just one more day

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I appreciate your determination to see this through. I am looking forward to what you have found. It must be really good since it's been about two weeks since you said just one more day

Well, let's forget a week's worth of editing went down the toilet.

What was planned to be a 15 minute video, has turned into a series of videos; and since I missed my "premiere," I figured what the hell, I might as well make it the best it can be. Forget about all of the garbage you've seen on Youtube with screenshots of this and that, and a narrator that more often than not doesn't have a clue regarding the subject they are discussing, or how stupid they sound doing it: Think, "Discovery Channel."

And yes, I'm determined: "Improvise, adapt, and overcome." Gunny would come back from the grave to kick my ass if I gave up now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by taccj9903

Well, let's forget a week's worth of editing went down the toilet.

What was planned to be a 15 minute video, has turned into a series of videos; and since I missed my "premiere," I figured what the hell, I might as well make it the best it can be. Forget about all of the garbage you've seen on Youtube with screenshots of this and that, and a narrator that more often than not doesn't have a clue regarding the subject they are discussing, or how stupid they sound doing it: Think, "Discovery Channel."

And yes, I'm determined: "Improvise, adapt, and overcome." Gunny would come back from the grave to kick my ass if I gave up now.

yes, along with the help of abovetopsecret.com site owners, a site well-known fo rgetting taken over by disinfo a while back

; )

i was excited until that part

thakns for your efforts, just hope everyone keeps this in mind

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Any news when it wil be finished oldcorp??? It's been a while..... Everything ok?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i dunno

you tease it like it's ready to go

then you bring in ATS site owners

then suddenly tehre's a delay

that turns into like a CRAZY delay

are you waiting for some news to break, delaying the reactions that will result in you postin gthi s?? -

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Mr OldCorp,
We all have been waiting for some time now for your video, Because I have made videos in the past I understand the frustration that comes with it from time to time. I also understand your desire to make it "Perfect" as well as it becoming longer than at first believed, However, Had you explained as you did as to what is going on then released an intro video with small snipits(if even to wet the appetite) not as another trailer but as an intro so we the people are not waiting so long, you may not have lost as many interested viewers. IMO.

As you know I have been with you from the beginning of the questions thread and I saw no reason to post here until now. I am still interested in your information and I know the video will be great but again I think you are loosing peoples interest. If the video is good you will get them back but their enthusiasm will be depleted.

Throw together a sneak peek or something because there is a lot going on that will bury your video if you are not careful. Also IMO.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm sure I'll have to say this more than once, so I might as well get the first time out of the way.

Abovetopsecret has only provided GRAPHIC support to this project. At no time was it even suggested that the content of my story be skewed to one direction or another; and let me tell you - and everyone else - this in no uncertain terms: I WILL MAINTAIN 100% EDITORIAL CONTROL OF MY WORK OR I WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER MY NAME.

If this puts me in dutch with SkepticOverlord, Springer, or the other PTB here at ATS then so be it; but I give you my word as a US Marine - on my Sacred Honor - that I will never allow ANYONE to come between me, you, and the truth. That's one of my main beefs with the MSM, from Fox to MSNBC: They ALL have an agenda.

My only agenda is getting to the truth and reporting it as accurately and as fully as I can. It has been my experience over the last 47 years that deceit, not money, is the root of all evil. I think that if people can just open up an honest dialogue like adults of good will, just about any problem can be overcome. Of course in order to honestly discuss something someone has to ask the questions, and be prepared to call BS when it is heard.

That's where I come in.

I'm the BS weeder-outer. I wade deeply into the BS, clothespin on my nose and rubber gloves on my hands, in order to skim the top layers of BS off the waters of truth; and if the BS is deeper than I expected, a BS Backhoe may be called in to finish the job. But like that ADA in Florida found out, I'll dive headfirst into the BS if I have to. If I have to dig that deep, you can bet your booty I'm gettin' paid for it with the unvarnished truth; and I'm gonna take a large chunk of that payment directly out of my target's ass.

You are my HERO!
I only wish that I were privy to all your info because this waiting is KILLING ME! LOL

It's all good though. As the mother of a USMC Lance Corporal, I commend you on your search for the truth, minus the fluff, and your commitment to bring it to us here on ATS, rather than YouTube!

Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm just glad ATS isn't scensoring your stuff like they did to that "we dont need oil" thread. I am really looking forward to this video of yours.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Considering SkepticOverlord runs a site that was probably taken over by GOVERNMENT DISINFO, i would not involve him in any true investigation. It's bad enough we share all our stuff here, anyways.

Just saying.

I

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
oc we have not lost faith in you but we are begining to wonder what is going on here did you dable in somthing maybe you should not have with all the help you should be getting in the edit we think this vid should be up by now I check this thread daily and expect to see somthing you should at least reassure us that all is good with you and you are not being censored that would lead us to believe that somthing is very bad wrong hope all is okay with you above all and that you are safe peace brother

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord by the way was the pioneer of the Jerusalem UFO debate, he squashed it at every turn - WELL BEFORE WE KNEW THE TRUE STORY - and even falsely accussed AllNewsWeb of originating the hoax, as they've done with the Russian alien body that was discovered (ATS 404ed threads about it even before word of hoax got out)

I'm afriad this series lost all credibility when he got involved. I appreciate your efforst, I just hope people keep these things in mind.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now, saying that, if there's no Planet X - it doesn't MATTER if SkepticOverlord got involved. : )

Just wish we didn't have that disinfo to worry about

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok... I wil be the 1st to call hoax on this thread and I'm not doing this lightly.
I've checked everyday from day one and now I'm pi!sed off ... Answer oldcorp....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join