It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know whats happening with Julian Assange and the great wiki leaks threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi, as I scanned through the latest posts waiting for some sort of revelation I remembered about poor Julian and the threat of hundreds of thousands of documents just waiting for release...does anyone have a quick update on this as I have heard nothing?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah, i have been waiting to see or hear of him releasing that "bombshell"
Nothing yet i'm afraid

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
Nothing yet i'm afraid

I know were not going to get the real run down of whats happening behind the scenes of the mainstream media but i'm hoping someone ATS will have an insight.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Last I heard about Julian Assange, it was him getting his groove on...

edit on 15-4-2011 by Skate because:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee

Originally posted by AOA2012
Nothing yet i'm afraid

I know were not going to get the real run down of whats happening behind the scenes of the mainstream media but i'm hoping someone ATS will have an insight.

Yes, he is still awaiting the outcome of his extradition trial and then he will decide to release the real juicy bits of leaks. However, they know he will do this, so it will probably stay at stalemate. God bless Assange. The man who knew too much!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Same !! I was only just saying the other day... What the hell has happened with all this wikileaks stuff ?? O hold on the USA used haarp to cause an earthquake and also started few wars for diversion

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Perhaps he has been payed for the silence...
or threaten

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's called negoiations

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah !! something like that... Strange silence

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
isnt that funny because i was just thinking yesterday what the hell happened. i was even going to start a thread today to see if anyone knows anything.

We have waited and waited for the whole banking thing and to my knowledge nothing has come of it. im afraid mr assange might be more at risk now than ever because if thats all he has got then the powers that be need have no fear with the whole "insurance" file. aside from the couple of noteworthy items regarding the iraq war, the best he has produced is just the "jersey shores" show of international politics.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
New day, different flavour.

Wikileaks was all up front until the masses saw shinier beads . . . got distracted and .. . . oh look . . . a bottle cap that looks like President Obama . . . quick . . . there's alien dna on it and if you add all the points on the beer cap, divide by the date, add a fricktyhundred, it's predicts the rapture and Jesus is coming and 2012 and stuff and . . . oh look . . . a stone that looks like Mother Theres . . . oh no. . . gotta run . . . Dancing with the Fat Idol Singer Top Chef Stars in Rehab with Oprah and Dr. Drew and the TMZ Guy with the frickin' squinty eyes and stupid plastic sippy cup is on RIGHT NOW and I can't miss it.

The reality is, the attention span of the average person is about ten minutes shorter than the fifteen of fame Jules got on this one. The only way he gets back in the limelight is if it's because he went neener neener into the camera of a cruise missile just before it hit him. Otherwise, he'll remain as famous as that kid who played Eddie Munster about 40 years ago. And that's just the way the 'powers' like it . . . .

Oh man, as a species, we're screwed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

i dont think that your statement is completely true. people do lose interest fast when he has nothing left to say. and it look like thats happening at the moment. we were all excited because it seemed he just may have the goods, but know all he is dishing up is video of him dancing and he isnt even doing that well imho.

top topics

join