It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We’re Not From The Milky Way Galaxy! We’re Sagittarians, Say Scientists! What Of Earth's Future

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Didn't Zorgon do a thread on this recently??

yep, here it is:

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Umm this imabe belows has 3 things that happend in 3 diffrent photos.

1. Crash

2. You can see it blew up.

3. A piece of something that crashed is burring, looks much smaller now.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting thread. I was with you right up until you said that the scientific consensus was taht global warming was caused exclusively by cows producing methane. Yes, you're exactly right, all the talk about global warming is related to the recent excess of cows on the planet, not the tons of carbon and other greenhouse chemicals that we pump into the atmosphere with almost every industrial or mechanical activity we undertake.

I'm not saying that what you're talking about could not also contribute to rising temperatures, however, please do not throw in a bogus claim to try and further some other opinion of yours because it derails the entire validity of whatever you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Been debunked on ATS many times before.

Yep! Just like Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, The Big Bang, and of course, God!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sir Francis Crick, the co-discoverer of DNA, the blueprint for life, didn't think we were from here either....

Sir Francis Crick

"Crick the discoverer of DNA won the Nobel Prize for physiology/medicine. Crick and James Watson showed that each strand of the DNA molecule was a template for the other. This way DNA can reproduce itself without changing its structure. DNA's discovery has been called the most important biological work of the last 100 years, and the field it opened may be the scientific frontier for the next 100.

Sir Francis Crick stated it best: "

"Life did not evolve first on Earth; a highly advanced civilization became threatened so they devised a way to pass on their existence. They genetically-modified their DNA and sent it out from their planet on bacteria or meteorites with the hope that it would collide with another planet. It did, and that's why we're here. The DNA molecule is the most efficient information storage system in the entire universe. The immensity of complex, coded and precisely sequenced information is absolutely staggering. The DNA evidence speaks of intelligent, information-bearing design.

Complex DNA coding would have been necessary for even the hypothetical first so-called' simple cell(s). Our DNA was encoded with messages from that other civilization. They programmed the molecules so that when we reached a certain level of intelligence, we would be able to access their information, and they could therefore -- teach" us about ourselves, and how to progress. For life to form by chance is mathematically virtually impossible."

Mabey thats what all that "junk" DNA is.... Now if we can just figure out how to decode it!

edit on 15-4-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I've known this Global warming was BS when I found out that Al Gore had 10 AC units in his ranch home.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Steven R. Majewski quotes "Do not believe everything you read on the internet! We have never made the claim that the solar system is from the Sagittarius galaxy, and reports to the contrary are a gross distortion of our research!"

www.astro.virginia.edu...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The short answer, in my opinion, is NO. We should not be worried.

Even if these cosmic changes are destined to eventually kill us all, what good would worrying about them do? Not only can we obviously not do much about them, but it would just make one more thing to distract us from actively doing good and spreading love here on tiny blue Earth. And Lord knows, we don't need more distractions. Evil people seem VERY proactive in committing evil, but good people are easily distracted from ACTIVELY doing good. Sure, we're good in our own minds, and we do good deeds when given the chance. But evil people are always out there manipulating, dominating, etc. We need to abandon fear and embrace love as a species, and go out there and be more ACTIVE in DOING good and not just BEING good. There's no hope of that happening if we're all quivering on our knees just because today could be the day the sun explodes. # that!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

He did. I wish people would use the search function so we could avoid seeing multiple threads on the same story.

Regardless, this is fascinating stuff, just old news for those who bothered to check out Zorgon's rather recent thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

yep no immediate changes here on Earth just ask Japan if something for them changed overnight
Yep no changes in New Orleans
The Earth itself can change in an instant but it just might not effect you but it does effect someone.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan

He did. I wish people would use the search function so we could avoid seeing multiple threads on the same story.

Regardless, this is fascinating stuff, just old news for those who bothered to check out Zorgon's rather recent thread.

Watch how many times more this news will be posted by next month..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by john124
Been debunked on ATS many times before.

Yep! Just like Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, The Big Bang, and of course, God!

how can you prove we are in the galaxy, then prove we were from another galaxy with you need to prove that even another existed and we are colliding with it..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ya, I'm pretty sure this thread has been done. Old news dude. But milky way is made up of several galaxies, so we aren't the only loners

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Here's an extract from another thread of mine....Mars Terraformed. And The Future Earth!

Mars Today

NASA/JPL

Mars Terraformed

Artists impression.
Courtesy: acceleratingfuture

What would Mars look like a few thousand years from now? Most current evidence points to the theory that billions of years ago, Mars was a warm and wet planet. Orbiting probes have sent back images showing water-carved features on Mars, such as canyons and river valleys. But today, Mars is a lifeless dry, desert-like world mostly devoid of water and with a thin atmosphere of mostly carbon dioxide.

Mars contains all of the chemical elements needed for life. It is therefore within the realms of possibility that its environment can be changed to make it hospitable for colonization by Earth-based organisms, including human beings.

Mars transition.
Courtesy: Daein Ballard

Can the processes now observed taking place on Mars like the sudden shrinking of its ice caps be a signal that Mars' atmosphere is warming up that may trigger the transition to a habitable environment in the not too distant future?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wait a sec, he never said that... look at the first line on his page...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS WEBPAGE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME REGARDING FALLACIOUS NEWS REPORTS ABOUT THE SUN BEING FROM THE SAGITTARIUS DWARF GALAXY:

www.astro.virginia.edu...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well if we are all made up of Matter.
And everything else is made up from Matter.
Then technically we are from EVERYWHERE.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The whole Solar System is changing as Gaia Ascends. All of the new vibrations of the rising consciousness on Earth affects the energies of the planets around it

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
Well if we are all made up of Matter.
And everything else is made up from Matter.
Then technically we are from EVERYWHERE.

This is your I AM presence.
You ARE a piece of ALL THAT IS.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

This is such an interesting thread. I wonder if the upcoming galactic alignment in 2012 has any relation to the Saggittarians galaxy

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sagittarius RULEZ!!
I have been sayin' it for over 46 years, & it still stands TRUE!!
Told you fuccers...
BTW...
My b-day is 12-10-64...
Same day elenin was discovered last year...
Weird, to say the least...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join