It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could These Be The Son's Of God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Could these be the sons of God spoken about in the bible? I am not religious but I do think the bible even after being altered many times still holds many truths....I am wondering if these could be the sons of God that came down and had sex with women? if they were, I know those were some hurting when these giants got through with them....But, i expect what these are, are the remains of the Nephilim as they were a giant race of people who was said that they just about striped the planet of food when they were here because they ate so much. The bible talks about their height but I can't recall it right now.....Anyway, these are real skeletons of some race..I just hope that whatever may show back up here on earth aren't these big mothers....lol....Look at the size of them compared to man.....See Link .....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Its fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I this this has been called a hoax on ats before

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yea, those may be fake, but these are not....

In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821.

In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.

Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York.

J.N. DeHart, M.D. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876.

W.H.R. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877.

George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio.

In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana (Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975).

A six foot, six inch skeleton was found in a Utah mound. This was at least a foot taller than the average Indian height in the area, and these natives- what few there were of them -were not mound builders.

A skeleton which is reported to have been "of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr Everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)

Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883)

A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f.

Cyrus Thomas, Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report, Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91).

A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault. (American Antiquarian, v7, 1885, 52f).

In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, June 29, 1888).

A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people," and besides each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, Oct. 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 1978).

The skeleton of a huge man was uncovered at the Beckley farm, Lake Koronis, Minnesota; while at Moose Island and Pine City, bones of other giants came to light. (St. Paul Globe, Aug. 12, 1896).

In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long. (Review - Miner, June 19, 1931)

A 7 ft 7 inch skeleton was reported to have been found on the Friedman ranch, near Lovelock, Nevada, in 1939.(Review - Miner, Sept. 29, 1939).

In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in e

and one more......www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...
edit on 14-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Yeah I haven't seen it on ATS but it's been proven fake

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Known fakes but pretty cool Photoshop work none the less.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yep it's a hoax. It was originally a mammoth discovery. I'll try and find the original. Not saying that there isn't giant bones that are found but this isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Clearly no on was wrong in response to your initial thread Caj. How come you didn't include the other finds in your OP?

Some of these other finds you mention are new to me, so I'll definitely have to look those up.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Proven hoax a long time ago.

How are people that stand 7 feet giants?? Slightly taller than most but not a giant...even in their terms.
If you were to dig up a few graves you too would find above average height remains....its just what happens. A few people are really tall and a few are really short.

A giant is what you see in the video....which is a hoax video...a 7 foot indian is not a giant.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Though this particular incident is a fake, I just have to ask a question...

Why do people NOT think it's possible for a particular set or "race" of people to be "giants"? I mean, we go out of our way these days to hire athletes that consistently stand 6'6"+, and not a few are 7'+.

We've even got Guiness Book records showing people standing over 8' tall.

So why WOULDN'T there be able to be a race of people that stand an average of those heights?

It's just a matter of evolution, right?

Meh... some people confuse me lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
personally there are just to many articles written by some credible people out there for all of these to be fake. I truly believe that there are or was giants, and I mean real giants, 9-20+ feet tall. Why couldnt there be? Anyone saying impossible is just being close minded.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Though this particular incident is a fake, I just have to ask a question...

Why do people NOT think it's possible for a particular set or "race" of people to be "giants"? I mean, we go out of our way these days to hire athletes that consistently stand 6'6"+, and not a few are 7'+.

We've even got Guiness Book records showing people standing over 8' tall.

So why WOULDN'T there be able to be a race of people that stand an average of those heights?

It's just a matter of evolution, right?

Meh... some people confuse me lol

I'm not sure where I read but science has shown that people over a certain height are subject to many health problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, looking forward to some good discussions and hopefully learning a few new things as well, so a big whats up to all the other ATS members out there tonight!

I have read many articles on these giants lately, as many people believe the planet x/ nibiru is thier home planet, and they were the fallen sons of god, and they were said to be a mean and nasty race, and I believe their height was from 8-12 ft tall, but Ive also read that some were up to 250ft tall, they were said to be the ones who helped build the pyramids. Im guessing the taller ones are the actual "sons of god, or fallen angels" and the shorter 12ft and under ones may have been their offspring from mating with human women? that seems logical to me. Im not sure whether they will return as some have suggested, from planet x, I am still undecided on what I truly believe about this planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
lets say for argument that these are real, still doesn't give the bible any shred of credibility.
its like having proof for a big flood or wooden boat, then asserting the noah story is true...

top topics

join