It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What these "CHEMTRAIL" pictures are really showing!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There has been a (another) call for all comments negating the claim of "chemtrails" on the "chemtrail" picture thread. I knew it was going to happen. We''ve all seen pictures showing contrails, clouds, and all manner of atmospheric phenomena being called "chemtrails", for no reason except belief in the theory.
So, here's our chance. What is your favorite "chemtrail" picture, and what is it really showing? Post them here. Of course, nothing without crediting the photographer if known. Luckily, the pictures of "chemtrails" are freely shared all over the web.
Here's one:

It's a MODIS photo from over Tallahassee, Florida. I found it googling "massive chemtrails". There are a few contrails shown, but most of the picture is a really beautiful array of cirrus, both uncinus and fibratus. Must have been really windy at that altitude! I bet this was beautiful from below, especially over the Gulf.
Why is it called "massive chemtrails"? Because someone didn't listen in science class, and have also never taken the time to just look up and observe clouds and the effect wind has on them.
Like all pictures of "chemtrails" everywhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I took these myself around 2009, I've taken many but these were some of my favorites....

Outside Applebee's
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38c418c582cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Outside Hollywood Video
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c126a457b1b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a53a01ca3a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 14-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

How lucky of us to have human generated clouds to darken our skies !!

Such beauty in the pictures that are freely available, i am not sure what i would do without these modern skies.

What was i thinking when i claimed these vapor trails were a nuisance and that the skies were colored ashen ??

Ahh but i did not know they were clean pristine lines drawn in the sky, for you me and everyone to enjoy.

I thank you for setting me straight that the skies i saw as a child were really in need of enhancement, and that my innate desire to see blue and to see stars at night was just a fantasy.

How you have made me forget my childhood years near farms sprayed with chemicals that caused me hospitalization on a regular basis, and the realization that the same reactions i get to many of these new lines in the sky are all my imagination is priceless indeed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow. Photos of contrails is evidence of geo-engineering now. Neat!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

How you have made me forget my childhood years near farms sprayed with chemicals that caused me hospitalization on a regular basis, and the realization that the same reactions i get to many of these new lines in the sky are all my imagination is priceless indeed.

So was there any type of crops near you that would require crop dusting or some sort of insecticide? That may be a reason you got ill.

Not your imagination contrails do exist.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

How lucky of us to have human generated clouds to darken our skies !!

why would yuo say something like that? Even in jest?

Many "debunkers" are not happy about the number of contrails and the resultant induced cirrus.

We just decry the pointless and fantasy invention of the "chemtrail" myth as an explaination.

Such beauty in the pictures that are freely available, i am not sure what i would do without these modern skies.

You would do without fast and cheap air travel - that is what yoe would do without them - along with everyone else.

What was i thinking when i claimed these vapor trails were a nuisance and that the skies were colored ashen ??

Much the same as many people.

Ahh but i did not know they were clean pristine lines drawn in the sky, for you me and everyone to enjoy.

Assuming that such lines are the sort of thing you enjoy - not everyone does, and AFAIK it isn't a requirement to enjoy them....yet....

I thank you for setting me straight that the skies i saw as a child were really in need of enhancement, and that my innate desire to see blue and to see stars at night was just a fantasy.

Oh now you are jsut beign silly.......

How you have made me forget my childhood years near farms sprayed with chemicals that caused me hospitalization on a regular basis,

Clearly those were not "chemtrails", since "chemtrails" didnt' exist until the late 1990's.....I'd be more likely to blame the agricultural chemicals industry - the amount of carp sprayed on crops from both ground and air is phenomenal, and drift can be a total bitch!

and the realization that the same reactions i get to many of these new lines in the sky are all my imagination is priceless indeed.

ain't no-one saying you are imagining lines in the sky.

just that you aer imagining that they are anything other than normal product of combustion of aviation fuel.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's funny how the true believers seem to think denying the existence of 'chemtrails' (or at least the refutation of what they call 'evidence') is the same as denying the existence of contrails.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Your thread is deceitful and pretty much a trap. You are asking people to post Chemtrail pics so you can then tell them what the picture is really of?? Get off your high horse.
Just because you passed 11th grade science class does not make you some know it all. You do know that they don't teach you everything in school right? That includes not teaching you about what our military industrial complex does and the way the research and develop stuff.
You claim this is all theory? No, it's not. People have done tests from water and soil as well as knowing that the planes flying at certain times are NOT commercial. Then you come and say, none of that counts, "go get in a plane and test the trail behind it." ....lol... as if any of us have the capability to charter a plane to and have the tools to do that kind of test.

stars15k........ you IGNORE facts. You ignore events that take place. There are geo-engineering conferences that talk about the very thing that is happening. It's not speculation, it is fact. And PLEASE stop acting like no one here has a shred of scientific knowledge.
edit on 15-4-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I found it googling "massive chemtrails".

hm Google probably corrected your spelling error and what we are seeing is a nice contrail.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
stars15k........ you IGNORE facts. You ignore events that take place. There are geo-engineering conferences that talk about the very thing that is happening. It's not speculation, it is fact. And PLEASE stop acting like no one here has a shred of scientific knowledge.

Ah yes, these geo-engineering conferences, where they talk about potentially in the future one day doing a completely dissimilar thing to what you think chemtrails are.

But hey, it's similar in your eyes, so they're guilty and have been doing it for years and everyone is involved and oh wait a minute isn't this a really insanely tenuous argument? "They talk about doing it in the future so they've been doing it for decades" isn't logical, it's just a fantasy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Totally off-topic. This is for pictures that are called "chemtrails", but are not. I don't see any picture here. You see, many, many times people have called clouds "chemtrails". Not just contrails....regular clouds. That is sad. Why do people choose anxiety from belief over the simple facts that the picture they think is signs of "them doing things that are bad for me" are of naturally formed clouds?
I don't know. I wish I did. Fear and anxiety are not good emotions to bear. When people think that a cirrocumulus fractus is signs of toxicity in the very air they breathe, they are experiencing both. That is stupid.
edit on 15-4-2011 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Wow! Contrail going over the sun and a contrail shadow in the same shot. I learned just two days ago that I need to take a camera with me everywhere. Sunset, contrail shadows, contrails, crepuscular rays, and iridescent arcs almost all the way around. And a plane, not making anything flying in the same shot.
A "chemtrailer" dream shot because absolutely everything was "wrong". If you are a "chemtrailer."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This is one we've all seen. Really standard altostratus undulatus cloud formation. Supposedly it was the day after a "massive spray day."

To the 'chemtrailers" who call this a "chemcloud", you are wrong. It's a fairly high layer of cloud with ridges. It's normal and has been pictured in fine art for centuries. If you want to call it something else, expect to be corrected without actual proof that it is somehow "chem-."

Now here's a picture that possibly shows the origin of the term "chembow". I've had this on my computer for quite a while. Labeled as "chembow!!", without using " ".

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
There are geo-engineering conferences that talk about the very thing that is happening. It's not speculation, it is fact.

please, provide some links to this information.

thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Judging by the way stars15k scientifically counts the lastest chemtrail videos, I seriouly doubt her ability to scientifically judge anything at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Check out some of these chemtrail pictures that are really showing CHEMTRAILS.

CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT ALTOCUMULUS UNDULATUS CLOUDS
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrail videos
www.youtube.com.../c/7374AB4E7BC7700C
edit on 16-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Old news from another thread and NOT pictures labeled "chemtrails" but showing contrails and clouds.
And as I've told you before, I looked at all the videos before I made the video so I knew which ones to exclude or count. That took a tremendous amount of time, but I was careful. Of course a "chemtrail" believer will think they are all important, but I set up the guidelines and I stuck to them.
So unless you want to start your own thread, please stick to the thread's topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
these are truely amazinng, i just wonder what the governnmennt is doing to us.. maybe it is poisining us slowly? what if their goal is to block all sunlight causing all plants to die. we would starve while they eat like kings?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

First video is an old FAIL. No one thinks water and dirty air cannot persist because most people understand what a cloud is. If a cloud can persist, then a contrail can and will. It's also a fail because the two trails are many, many miles apart, so just show two different pockets of air.
Second video is also a fail. They use as a reference "What in the World are They Spraying?", which is easily shown to avoid facts and distribute wrong information. Then he goes onto the old "there is truth in numbers". There is no way to link "truth" to numbers of videos on YouTube. That is laugh-out-loud-able. Yet often tried. How do you answer that? Then to go onto an invalid search, by limiting the time back to the year 1000. Oh, please. Doing a similar search today, "altocumulus undulatus" has 224,100 hits using an "advanced search" for "anytime." How did he do the search? So he decides that the name "altocumulus undulatus" must be made up and new? That is too stupid to believe. Perhaps he should have looked at a cloud guide.
The third is just a link to the same videographer's channel. He has proven himself to be an idiot in the video, so I'm not going to waste my time. I've seen most of them anyway. When a person is researching the name of a cloud, he should look for "clouds", not "chemtrails". Had he looked for "clouds", again 'advanced search' you get 153,000,000 hits.

I WIN!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dylan201

The government is doing nothing to us. At least not by producing exhaust plumes behind planes. There is no evidence, just lots of people who take pictures of things and don't research well. It's why I started this thread. Many times people take pictures of clouds, don't research "clouds" to find out what they are looking at, why it looks like it does, and what information is being shown in the atmosphere about the weather. Really, get a weather guide, look at the sky, and know what you are seeing. There is nothing to fear.
Well, except lightning strikes and tornados.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join