It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What these "CHEMTRAIL" pictures are really showing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
reply to post by tncryptogal

This single sentence proves the existence of chemtrails!

"I've read reports where the armed forces admit to spraying chaff. Aluminum isn't good for you. If they're admitting to that (for radar tests they say), what else are they not telling us?"

According to this .EDU site Aluminum is a chemical. So if they spray Chaff, which is Aluminum, out of a plane which creates a trail. Isnt that a chemical trail/chemtrail? Or am i missing something?

scifun.chem.wisc.edu...

edit on 20-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

No, because it is not sprayed, nor is it even visible from the ground. Its released in small bundles from combat aircraft, in response to a radar guided missile, or practicing for that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

According to this .EDU site Aluminum is a chemical. So if they spray Chaff, which is Aluminum, out of a plane which creates a trail. Isnt that a chemical trail/chemtrail? Or am i missing something?

I hope you are joking. Otherwise, well, water is a chemical. So a trail of water is indeed a chemical trail. Then again, so would a trail of ordinary air, be a chemtrail.....

Oh dear, now by this argument, I'm making a chemtrail just by breathing.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

"I've read reports where the armed forces admit to spraying chaff. Aluminum isn't good for you. If they're admitting to that (for radar tests they say), what else are they not telling us?"

Yes, in the same way the admittance that there are seals swimming in the ocean proves the existence of mermaids

On the other hand, if chemtrails reay are just chaff then it means that we can always see exactly where and when they are sprayed. And, indeed, we do - though it's very rare and when it happens weathermen aren't always too happy!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

scifun.chem.wisc.edu...

edit on 20-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

With that logic, you go around making car trails every time you drive too, or emissions caused by elctricity generation for your computer result in computer trails.

Or the rainfall from clouds is chemtrails too for that matter

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Why haven't you posted any pictures? Your "simple, straight-forward question" is off topic IMO.

I notice you still havent answered the question, either.

I mean, thanks for posting a picture, but no one here is refuting the existence of clouds.
edit on 20-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You're welcome for the pictures of CHEMTRAILS

As for your question, the saying usually goes "ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer".

I prefer to deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Is air a chemical? There youve answered your own question.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Is this enough proof for you?

Tracer Applications in the California Regional Air Quality Study

Here's a little more for good measure

Benign Weather Modification

Using a tracer allows better prediction of the results of cloud seeding. A tracer is an environmentally safe, easily detectable substance injected into the atmosphere for the purpose of measuring subsequent atmospheric motion such as trajectory, diffusion, and so forth.

Tracers float along with the cloud seeding agent introduced into a cloud, thus allowing scientists to monitor the dispersal of the agents. These results lead to a better understanding of the cloud structure. Commonly used tracers include aluminized glass chaff fibers and sulfur hexafluoride, which are detectable either by radar or by instruments carried through the seeded clouds. Tracers are approved for use by the Environmental Protection Agency and are used in very small quantities.

A Technique to Measure Entrainment in Cloud by Dual-Polarization Radar and Chaff

Want some more?

WMO STATEMENT ON THE STATUS OF WEATHER MODIFICATION
edit on 21-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

edit on 21-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Proof of WHAT?

Define 'chemtrail', first. because your definition of it seems to be very very broad.

secondly, prove to me what is in them, instead of showing me pictures of clouds.

attending a rudimentary science class might be a good start, really.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

You're welcome for the pictures of CHEMTRAILS

What makes you so sure it's a 'chemtrail'?

because you calling a picture of a cloud a 'chemtrail' does not make it so.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Why should I prove anything to you? Who the heck are you? I have no interest in wasting my time teaching you. I prefer to have my discussions with intelligent people who are open minded and who can comprehend common sense. If you want proof, read the report I posted. Then you can make up your own mind if it's proof or not.

You can go ahead and sit there and call persistent spreading contrails "clouds" all you want. I don't really care what you want to call them. I know that they are not normal clouds and i know that they are not normal contrails. Therefore I call them CHEMTRAILS. A man-made cloud by any other name still stinks with chemicals just the same.

The definition of chemtrails is very broad. There are many kinds of chemtrails and they each have a different purpose. There are at least 5 different types of chemtrails. Some are used for cloud seeding and weather modification. Others are used for solar radiation management and shortwave climate engineering. Yet another is designed for radar and radio communications. Then we have the type used for atmospheric studies of the ionosphere and manetosphere. I could keep going and explain them all to you but somehow I feel I'd be wasting my time.
edit on 22-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

But in another thread you've claimed that chemtrails are simply invisible trace particles used by scientists to monitor low level air movement as part of an air quality study. Do make up your mind

Edit: sorry, I forgot, you think that anything put into the atmosphere by humans by any method for any reason under any circumstance is a chemtrail. I suppose technically, by your re-definition, aircraft are themselves chemtrails

edit on 22-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

If you think that that is what I said then there is no denying your ignorance.

How many other lies have you told today?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I've given up trying to attempt to even pretend to understand what you think .... whatever it is, you're own your own!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Then you come and say, none of that counts, "go get in a plane and test the trail behind it." ....lol... as if any of us have the capability to charter a plane to and have the tools to do that kind of test.

IGNORE facts.

Quoted for epic thruth. Which is that soil samples mean nothing. Samples from air mean very little. Take a sample from a "chemtrail" and then people can spew their theories all they want. Untill then just keep it to yourself please. You guys have been debunked about a million times.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The government is doing nothing to us.

What can I say to that except..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Beautiful picture of Mare's tail, or cirrus fibratus showing iridescence. All of this is easily explained by meteorology, going back to skies before there were planes.
Sorry, a contrail and pretty clouds. Not anything unusual that hasn't been seen many times before. It's not possible to call it anything but, unless you have the tests that support your side...???

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

Nope. Chaff is a given and has been since planes were first tracked by radar in times of war. As to the previous "chemtrails" blocking weather radar, same thing applies. Chaff is not chemtrails, as it is not an aerosol, it is dropped not sprayed, and it is a known with a direct purpose. Just like cloud-seeding, which even some experts have declared is not geo-engineering.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Uh, no.......you have posted several pictures of clouds and contrails.
They are pretty pictures of both, and some of them are showing the reason why contrails are so studied.....no one really wants to see a sky so full of contrails. Persistence is the problem, but persistence is not caused by anything other than conditions. How to stop them? Stop using flying as a standard means of transportation.
Not possible in today's world.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The government is doing nothing to us. At least not by producing exhaust plumes behind planes.

You could have at least posted my entire statement.
Cherry-picking at it's most basic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join