It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What these "CHEMTRAIL" pictures are really showing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Then you come and say, none of that counts, "go get in a plane and test the trail behind it." ....lol... as if any of us have the capability to charter a plane to and have the tools to do that kind of test.

yea, it makes much more sense to point to a line in the sky and claim to know the chemical makeup of the cloud based on nothing but eyesight. I think they are made up of cotton candy, prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Okay, this is one of my favorites. Which are the "chemtrails"? Or does this show HAARP? Or scaler waves? Or none of the above?
You win if you picked "none of the above." Taken from a "chemtrail" website, this is a picture of what is called "mackerel sky", or altocumulus stratisformus undulatus, which means a high layer of fluffy clouds that is ridged. There is even two different rhymes about them:
Mare's tails and mackerel scales, tall ships carry short scales
Mackerel skies and mare's tails, sailors furl their sails

What are "mare's tails"? Cirrus fibratus clouds, which are cirrus clouds which look like they have been pulled into long fibers, like a horse's tail. The two clouds are often seen in the same sky. Either one or both means that there will probably be rain the next day. There is a wealth of things you can know about the coming weather just be knowing what clouds are and what they all mean. Just get a cloud guide.
Please?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This website has lots of pics.

imageevent.com...

An Arizona Doctor speaks out after finding high levels of Barium contamination in his patients:

"... patients are coming in with frequent headaches, sinus congestion, asthma and ear infections... I attribute this to the chemicals which our government is spraying in OUR air!
... the "hair analysis" labs which I run on some of my patients are all indicating HIGH levels of Barium. My own hair analysis indicated high Barium levels... high levels of barium in our hair means either barium is being stored from digestion or the hair is being contaminated by an outside source[barium from chemtrails]. I am quite concerned with this violation of our environment by a government that denies it is occurring... One only has to step outside and look up at the sky to see our tax dollars at work"

Here's a few of the pics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7d84314cb5b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cea9fdeb50d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dea3d65772d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b52ba489d48.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42583d3a360b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Classic chemtrail checkerboard pattern

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee57c92bdfd4.jpg[/atsimg]

Chemtrails at sunset

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d1dc634f76f.jpg[/atsimg]

Such pretty chemtrails

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8afe7a76968.jpg[/atsimg]

imageevent.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Classic crossing air traffic contrails following routes that get pushed sideways.

Prove me wrong

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Call them chem or con whatever you like,its not normal,I repeat not normal.Whatever the reason whatever the theory they are doing something and if you think they're telling the truth of what these are,I beg to differ.I used to look at the skies all the time(35yrs ago) and never did I see cons or chems like this,and yes they had planes back then.I was looking at the skies this morning at a beautiful sunrise,no clouds, until I saw the numerous trails criss crossing the sun,and just across the sunrise,there must have been at least 20 streaks across(no camera).I don't care what anyone says you cannot convince me that this is just jet exhaust.If I remember tomorrow I'll get a picture and post it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember when I was a kid being fascinated by how the jets left a cloud trail in a clear blue sky. It disappeared quickly, like the sky was "eating" the trail of water vapor just like Pacman ate the pellets. On a cold day, it seemed the sky would catch up with the plane and eat it too. (I was seven.) Now, they don't disappear very quickly if they disappear at all. They spread out and turn a clear blue sky into a cloudy or at best,hazy mess. Why the change? Did the formula of the jet fuel change? I've read reports where the armed forces admit to spraying chaff. Aluminum isn't good for you. If they're admitting to that (for radar tests they say), what else are they not telling us? How can anyone say that all these are harmless if our own government admits to spraying something besides the water vapor exhaust that comes from most jet fuel?

This link is from the NWS in 2006. I found more references, but I felt they weren't good enough because they were on forums. I guess the National Weather Service will have to do.

Weather Radar Detects Chaff

I don't know whether chemtrails as they are presented exist or not. I just wish I could wake up to a clear blue sky and have it stay that way all day! I miss blue skies.
edit on 18-4-2011 by tncryptogal because: added something

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If as stated earlier it was all theorising on taking up geo engineering then why have an agreement to stop ? Nice photo f 'contrails' included !

theintelhub.com...

Another interesting link to the subject here :- www.cfr.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nuff said!

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

At least 500 tons of RF Chaff are released from planes per year in the USA. (1997 study)

By the way, no missiles were being fired at any of the planes releasing the chaff and none of the planes were in any kind of danger. All that crap in our skies was just for some experiment.

ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS OF RF CHAFF
August 31, 1999
www.iemr.org...

Now they have a new form of chaff using nanotechnology. They call it smart chaff and it makes a fog.

www.nationaldefensemagazine.org...

Nanotechnology principles are being applied to develop “smart chaff” that mimics the behavior of pollen, he adds. Researchers have created fibers that are a miniscule 130 nanometers wide. By comparison, a human hair is 100,000 nanometers wide. The fibers are electrically conductive. In the future, Gassman predicts, the fibers will be made 100 times stronger than diamond, with very high electrical and thermal conductivity.

www.raytheon.com...

One of the challenges included the need to develop ways to counter enemy air defenses. One idea that emerged was the notion of an electronic, fog-like material that could be dispersed into a giant plume and used to degrade the ability of enemy radar to detect aircraft. The concept is similar to the old idea of deploying clouds of metallic chaff that would reflect radar signals and generate false echoes. This “chaff” would be different — scavenging energy from sunlight and enemy radar and using this energy to effectively shield incoming aircraft from detection. The idea evolved into a concept for environmentally powered electronic mist

One person’s kinetic kill vehicle seeker is another person’s can of electronic fog

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/578edd910a09.jpg[/atsimg]

Smart Chaff Patent-7369081
www.docstoc.com...
Smart Chaff Patent 7533615
www.patentstorm.us...
USPTO Patent Application 20080143579, Smart chaff
www.freshpatents.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If as some suggest that all these streaks in our skies are
from commercial aircraft, carrying passengers, then I'm
opening myself a travel agency ! Anyone wanna be partners ?

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

There are several ways to make a small fortune these days - most involve starting with a large one, and then running a F1 team, an America's cup syndicate, or starting your own airline.......

If you think there are not so many a/c in the air check out the applet at this site - sos.noaa.gov... -

At any given moment, roughly 5,000 planes are in the skies above the United States.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here's a nice "chem-bow" pic for your collection

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de28a31905fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

you call them 'chemtrails' based on nothing more than a photo?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

The OP asked for pictures. Pictures are the topic of this thread.

Would it be better if I had just posted some lame duck comments, like yourself?

edit on 19-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Beautiful - the properties of water are truly fantastic to behold for those lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

Here's a bunch of pagefuls of photos c ourtesy of google - just stunning!

Aristotle may even have noticed iridescent clouds over 2000 years ago:

The following fact further is worth noticing. When there is a cloud near the sun and we look at it does not look coloured at all but white, but when we look at the same cloud in water it shows a trace of rainbow colouring.

- classics.mit.edu...
edit on 19-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

The OP asked for pictures. Pictures are the topic of this thread.

Would it be better if I had just posted some lame duck comments, like yourself?

edit on 19-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

Ad the caption of your photograph was "Classic chemtrail checkerboard pattern ", which is what I took exception with, since you provide no evidence to support your claim, and why I asked a completely legitimate question.

As for 'lame duck comments', I think that might apply to a post such as yours that dodged such a simple, straight-forward question.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stars15k

There has been a (another) call for all comments negating the claim of "chemtrails" on the "chemtrail" picture thread. I knew it was going to happen. We''ve all seen pictures showing contrails, clouds, and all manner of atmospheric phenomena being called "chemtrails", for no reason except belief in the theory. So, here's our chance. What is your favorite "chemtrail" picture, and what is it really showing? Post them here. Of course, nothing without crediting the photographer if known. Luckily, the pictures of "chemtrails" are freely shared all over the web.

The OP did not ask for evidence to support any claims. It clearly only asked for pictures.

Why do you think you can high jack the thread with your "simple, straight forward question"?

Why haven't you posted any pictures? Your "simple, straight-forward question" is off topic IMO.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here you go. This picture was supplied by Novim.org

In a one-week study, the authors of this report conducted a technical review and evaluation of proposed climate engineering concepts that might serve as a rapid palliative response to such climate emergency scenarios. Because of their potential to induce a prompt (

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

This single sentence proves the existence of chemtrails!

"I've read reports where the armed forces admit to spraying chaff. Aluminum isn't good for you. If they're admitting to that (for radar tests they say), what else are they not telling us?"

According to this .EDU site Aluminum is a chemical. So if they spray Chaff, which is Aluminum, out of a plane which creates a trail. Isnt that a chemical trail/chemtrail? Or am i missing something?

scifun.chem.wisc.edu...

edit on 20-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join