It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What these "CHEMTRAIL" pictures are really showing!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

If people think there are no chemtrails than how do you explain cloud seeding that always take place? The government has tried silver iodide and dry ice in the atmosphere and that is a fact. In fact, China and Russia have tried similar things to make rain during a drought.

So if you think the government wouldn't throw crap in the air to experiment I think you are in for a serious surprise when you search cloud seeding on google. It has been around for centuries so you can't tell me that is the only crap the government has tried because you guys know the government as well as I!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I pulled both of these off a "chemtrail" site. They are known naturally formed clouds. They are not something that people see everyday, but they are still just clouds. The first:

An amazing example of cap clouds, or altocumulus lenticularis clouds. They also are orographic clouds. They are caused when a strong wind meets a mountain, forcing it up (and cooling) the windward side, and down the leeward side (warming). They remain stable because the wave is stable. It's really cool how they looked like stacked plates. I've seen this type of cloud myself, but this is a really spectacular example.

The second:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a80d0c5e62e7.jpg[/atsimg]

This shows mammatus clouds, usually found on the bottom of a cumulonimbus incus clouds. It's caused by blobs of cool, cloudy air descends from the incus into the clear air below the cloud. They actually sag just like the name suggests. For those of you not familar with Latin roots, "mamm-" means "breast".

Why are these labeled as "chemtrails" or "chemclouds"? Because sometimes people are so caught up in their beliefs that they refuse to look for other more mundane explanations to what they see. Both of these clouds would be explained simply in any cloud guide. "Chemtrailers" would be better served if they did research clouds and exclude anything they find in a cloud guide. Then the things not explained would be the first step in getting hard proof that something beside natural weather is going on.
Oh, and the spreading clouds of a persistent contrail even have a cloud name: cirrus aviaticus, or high, light clouds caused by aviation. So I could turn the "exhaust has chemicals, therefore everything is a "chemtrail" argument into a " cirrus aviaticus are exhaust plumes from planes, therefore every contrail is a cloud," type of thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

If people think there are no chemtrails than how do you explain cloud seeding that always take place? The government has tried silver iodide and dry ice in the atmosphere and that is a fact. In fact, China and Russia have tried similar things to make rain during a drought.

So if you think the government wouldn't throw crap in the air to experiment I think you are in for a serious surprise when you search cloud seeding on google. It has been around for centuries so you can't tell me that is the only crap the government has tried because you guys know the government as well as I!

Cloud seeding has nothing to do with "chemtrails". There is nothing secret about cloud seeding, and its done with small planes at lower altitudes, INSIDE of existing precipitating clouds. And its certainly not going to leave some visible trail you see from the ground, when they are firing flares into storms.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Cloud-seeding is a given and a normal thing. It's been tried for centuries; before planes they used cannons and large fires. Cloud-seeding also takes place in low clouds, it doesn't make clouds. The area served, the time duration, and the result are all something all very small scale. Talks about the real geo-engineering exclude cloud-seeding for these reasons.
It's a red herring, therefore doesn't really add anything to the "chemtrail" agenda.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Not seen that picture of the mutiple lentils (lenticular clouds) before

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

On my train through the mountains, I saw a stacked cloud, but it was really irregular. I think this one is so nice because the mountain is so isolated. Must be a volcano, not a mountain range. Maybe Mt. Fuji? It's a great example of layers of atmosphere, and how time makes a difference.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yes, it looks like a bit like Fuji, certainly a volcano anyway. I've seen plenty of individual lenticulars, but never stacked like that. Mind, we don't have any big isolated mountains in this country!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Found this as "weird chemclouds over California" from the FloridaSkyWatch website. Wrong, again.
They are cirrus intortus, cirrus clouds that look all tangled up by the wind. Compare with the next picture of cirrus uncinus, or hooked cirrus clouds:

This was described on the website as an "electric pattern" in "chemclouds".
Sad, sad, sad.......A cloud guide could be your friend! Get one!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

This was described on the website as an "electric pattern" in "chemclouds".
Sad, sad, sad.......A cloud guide could be your friend! Get one!

Yes, but then they claim cloud charts are made up to hide chemtrails

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Chemtrails as seen from space. Links also in the article. Why do we even argue with these people that haven't done their true research as I have, and as we others have. Why do they try to continually debunk. It is called Geoengineering. There is another video by the Air Force that is called. Owning the Weather by 2025. Here is the link to my post.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Chemtrials dont exist , and cloud seeding is not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Contrails are seen from space, as are lots of undulatus clouds which get labeled by people who haven't researched anything about the atmosphere off of "chemtrail" websites as "chemtrails."
The difference in what I say and what you say is that my side has about 80 years of information about every aspect of contrails, and eons of information about the weather and clouds and you have...?????, opinion, conjecture, supposition, suspicion, and nonsense instead. And lots of bad science where there is no effort made for good sampling, relevent testing, and repeatability.

And if you do research the history of the "chemtrail" theory, you will find that "geo-engineering" is just the latest in a rather long line of attempts at giving the trails some form of meaning. It was discussed among "chemtrailers", thinking that the use of that term alone would bolster their cause, and not sound so looney fringe as the "chemtrail" believers have come off in the past. So just wait. It's being called "geo-engineering" (wrongly, as geoengineering has many different components and ideas of which using aviation as a delivery system is just a very small part) now, but in the next couple of years it will be called something else. Your belief system has to change to match the data or lack thereof; mine belief system is based on data and the correct interpretation of that data.
edit on 24-4-2011 by stars15k because: Added a thought.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here's a screenshot from a "chemtrailer" who has had me blocked at YouTube for two years. He's one of the reasons I started studying the science..he got it even the simple stuff wrong. I would love to put his whole video up, but he has the nasty habit of nastiness when people who disagree with him uses "his" work.

Here's his claims about the video:

Notice his invitation to answer with science? Everyone who has (and there are over 150 comments) has been labeled either as troll or shill, has told them they had been brainwashed, or is just called stupid. He also refutes the correct name of the cloud, believing that NASA has just invented some of the cloud names because the last cloud identification poster was released just a few years ago. So this makes this picture, published in 1905...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/615ff32791ff.jpg[/atsimg]
...a figment of our collective imagination?
If you know who he is, send him over. I would like to ask him.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Looks like plenty of trails in OP's pic, what is this thread trying to say ?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Those are not "chemtrails" because:

First, "Chemtrails" do not exist. They are a myth of the internet age, where anyone can not know about something, say anything they want, claim it is the truth, and have other people who don't know or don't care about researching and are gullible and conspiratorially-minded believe them.

And second, that is a cloud. Formed naturally, shaped naturally, looking like they have since there was a sky. It is hard to tell the altitude in that video, but it looks fairly high, it's puffy, and it has a natural wave pattern in it, which in real science makes it most likely a cirrocumulus undulatus. A google search of "cirrocumulus undulatus" gets 13,400 hits. From that search, there are 4730 images available. You will find the same kind of cloud many, many times.
Think those are "chemtrails"? Get a cloud guide, you need one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Cloud seeding with sliver iodide or dry ice, has NOTHING to do with what chemtrailers talk about with large persistent contrails..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello,I this is a video I made of what I believe is Haarpclouds,There are natural clouds like these
altocumulus undulatus.
But these were here the whole day with a strange color they never moved and a day before the sky was covered with chemtrails.
Peace Sheshes,

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Recorded in The Netherlands.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

NJ was flooded with chem trails this past saturday and I found out how and when you can take pictures of what they are attempting to hide.. In the North East NJ/PA/NY area today between 12 & 2 the sun will be in Southern sky. Take pictures 10mins apart of the sun from the same spot. You will see your camera or camera phone will find a bluish object that moves from the 7 0'clock position thru 8, 9 10, 11 & 12 then shoot up after that.. It's amazing!.. I have incredible pics from yesterday.. Remember to take the pics from the same location so you will know it's a traveling object..

Note the haze when it's near the heavily sprayed area near the sun (NOT A LENS FLARE)and then see how when the object/nibiru moves up above the sun and away from the chem area it becomes a clear solid object... The chem-trail is made to brighten the suns rays and hide whats behind it with Barium and Aluminum. But take pics of the sun when it's in the southern sky and when see them spraying directly on the sun. Keep clicking away and your camera will show you what your blinded eyes cannot!..

imageshack.us...

Chem-trails are an overt attempt to disguise an incoming binary star/sun with it's orbiting planets or moons. Asian country's (China, Taiwan & Pakistan) have reported on national televised news shows and shown video of 2 suns in the sky. The USA is afraid to let people know there is nothing they can do, except if your wealthy and can afford to enter one of the government built bunkers. The government’s fear of mass panic, rioting, looting are the main factors. The mass deception that the government along with organized religion have painted us with for so long is about to be revealed. We are not the highest and most advanced people in the universe and the past is repeating itself. Google sky & Microsoft world wide telescopes are apparently being controlled or curtailed by this under the National security act and that's why the Sirius star system is now a big black box since the ancient Sumerian records & even the Bible say’s “THE LORD FROM THE SOUTH SHALL COME” (Habakkuk chapter 2) & “ALONE HE STRETCHES OUT THE HEAVENS; HE ARRIVES AT THE GREAT BEAR, SIRIUS AND ORION AND THE CONSTELLATIONS TO THE SOUTH” (The book of JOB chapter 9)The Sumerians told us about this event and damage it causes (ice age, great flood, asteroids, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions) & it just happens that all the middle east country's that we helped to over throw in the last few years were all places that were mentioned as space related sites of the Anunnaki who are the inhabitants of this incoming planet and we are doing exactly as they did thousands of years ago when it was thought that "The Gods" would return, we are fighting for control of these sites. CONNECT THE DOTS = Chemtrails to hide the incoming Nibiru. We invade ancient Babylon (Iraq) & head straight to the artifacts and Ziggurat). We get rid of the Egyptian president & loot records, artifacts & alien technology. All the sites that the Sumerians spoke about as being places the GODS lived. READ ZECHARIAH SITCHINS 12th planet and you will be amazed and the dots will connect themselves... There are so many signs that it's real and it's coming, here's just a few: We've had more space shuttle missions in the last year then ever before, NASA shuts down the publics access to the WISE telescope. Google earth and MS have blocked out the Sirius system which according to Sumerian clay tablets have noted that from this direction is the incoming orbital direction of Nibiru. We've now launched 2 laser mapping rockets to hit the moon on New Year’s Day because some feel it's an artificial satellite used as a way station for the Anunakki's earth missions. The Vatican spends MILLIONS on an Infra-red telescope named Lucifer. All the Middle East places we've invaded in anticipation of this planets return. The number of earthquakes that are growing daily due to this super dense gravitational force heading our way... And Zechariah Sitchin who translated the Sumerian texts detailing Nibiru, the Gods who created us from a mixture of DNA was actually awarded some honor from a Vatican official for his work on the Sumerians & their beliefs..
edit on 22-11-2011 by enkireturns because: wrong word used.. grammer incorrect

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enkireturns
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Chem-trails are an overt attempt to disguise an incoming binary star/sun with it's orbiting planets or moons. Asian country's (China, Taiwan & Pakistan) have reported on national televised news shows and shown video of 2 suns in the sky.

I suggest you go outside and check on that!!

You could also look up some threads on here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join