It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails By Itself Is Justification To Launch A Global Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I would hope that those of us opposed to the impact of air traffic on the environment, do not fly. Though I suspect that is not always the case.

I suspect some who pretend to be concerned about the impact of air traffic on the environment have no such concerns at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

although i have flown from here to there since i was a child i don't fly anymore due to air sickness

humans impact the earth and this is why they are dumping poison on you...does that make you feel better?...soon you will be dead and the problem will be fixed...happy now?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

we're talking supertankers not airliners, although all toxins are toxins, which ones you prefer living with the least? the fuel additives or the aluminum and strontium?

None of the above.

And I think it is both and, not either or when it comes to who is injecting geoengineering aerosols particulates.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well I'm sure that's a possibility, moneys money and a contracts a contract. take the money out of the equation then there will be no one willing to participate, especially if the contract is worth dying over

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

If your intuitive faculties are shut down, your dopamine levels increased, your entire body made more conductive to electromagnetic frequencies... who's going to influence you at a whim?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

ever heard of magnetic shielding???
tin foil hats are a thing of the past

www.lessemf.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
[
He is suggesting commercial aircraft are not dumping geoengineering chemicals, but I'm not so sure. They have now publicly admitted So2 and carbon in commercial jet fuel in the IPCC report I listed above.

Yeah - they've only known those were produced for about 80 or 90 or 120 years now - gosh - soot from burning hydrocarbons - what a revelation......

You'd even be forgiven thinking that SOx was something new - en.wikipedia.org... , en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join