It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop with all the 'Massive Alien UFO FLeet Above Earth!' etc threads and exagerations, does

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You want proof, and there is proof but I don't have it. I just know it and that is not good enough. I am not going to even try to tell anyone on ATS anymore about anything, why should I risk getting in trouble again for a bunch of Yahoos, that just get their kicks putting people down. I should have listened long ago, when told no one would believe me anyway. If they can't even believe the FBI files they sure not going to believe me. First they say the government lies to us and then when the government presents some of the truth and anounces it on the News, Then the FBI is Hoaxing over 25,000 files of cases.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Look, the fact of the matter is this website isn't a tabloid newspaper - my point and the OP's is there's no time for fear-mongering and grossly noobish, over the top thread titles. Put "Hey, look at this neat video" or "What do you make of this?" not "ALIEN INVASION ON YOUR DOORSTEP TEH GOO IS SEEPING INTO YOUR FACE!!!!!" kind of wacko crap up. We're all here trying to advance to the next paradigm and you're here posting threads with titles like they belong to some sci fi kids book. Capeche?
edit on 15-4-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

No matter what I said, you won't really believe it until you see it for your self. Go outside about 2:30- 3;30 am. And if you see one for yourself you will still doubt that it was what you saw. I guess even if Obama got on TV and anounced it, The ones that never believed won't believe him. The Chiness are anouncing all over their news that he is going to anounce. Myself I know they will never admit they lied.. the aliens will come and the government will say "We can't believe it, they are real" Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This my help you understand the truth and why most people do not want to talk about it. I thought this website would be different. They are real and are here to help Japan most right now, and that is why you do not see any youtube videos from Japaness. Our government shut down, 13 of their websites.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Close to the bottom

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Don't take to heart what other people say about this you know the truth and soon they will aswell, it really is just a matter of time. No point in getting down about this, I'll listen to what you have to say and I'm sure many others will too.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I kinda like those threads. If nothing else, they're entertaining and thought provoking. Who's to say what is or isn't true or going to happen. Oh, and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the world governments to say anything, not until the last possible minute at least. And anyways, IF it indeed turns out to be true, then I'm curious as to what the de-bunkers will say then.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I love how you are telling people to go outside...I work from night till 6am and I never see anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Thank you again David. I had that cup of tea and took a nice ride with the radio full blast, Feel much better. The debunkers really seem upset about the FBI Vault. They site on "new posts" jumping on every UFO thread that comes up. One got 5 negative posts in just 12 minutes. And I guess no one is allowed to talk about anything that has been brought up in the past 10 years. We new comers need a list of what is not allowed to be discuss. Have a Lovely Day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Definitions of the Word ""Invasion" ' = "Any entry into an area previously occupied" Invasion of tourists, invasion of cockroches, Invasion of Debunkers... [does't apply, to debunck something you have to show some evidence]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

Here is a good site where you can watch the moon in real time. Phyicsist Stan Freedman, brought some great videos of UFOs close up going across the face of the moon. This site makes it look like it is filmed through a tank of water.. no focus at all.

www.astronomylive.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It seems to me that if there was such a thing as a 'Massive Alien UFO FLeet Above Earth" they would not have come here for a vacation or an invasion and then just sit above earth looking down at us meer mortals like they had just run out of fuel or suddenly decided to change there mind and contemplate wiping out some other race elsewhere. They would be basking on our beaches or would have completed the invasion already. So this on occassion I am duty bound to side with the sceptics, not that Im a sceptic but this kind of OTP alarmist UFO bunkum deflects from real UFO research and ultimately stalls disclosure. (Assuming there is much to disclose and me thinks there is!)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

You can't even make up your mind and don't have a clue, so you join what you think is the majority to make friends and infulence people. Just explain every one of these in the film telling me exactly, how they were hoaxed. Not Movies either, just film. The definition of the the word invasion= "entites entering a place previously occupided" ex: invasion of jerks.

UFOs 1950-1990 no audio

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Great News enterview, why most people are afraid of Aliens. Now if they don't exist why in the hell would they even discuss it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Why did you say "An invasion of jerks on ATS" in a private message and not for the rest of ATS to see?
If you think we all jerks then say it publicly!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

There you go breaking another ATS rule, not suppose to repeat or things in a U2U. But I did just post that on my thread, This how rediculous you are, Can't give the definition of invasion, just one of my "examples" of how the word is used in a sentence, I also " Invasion of tourists"

Do you even know what an Ultaviolet Camera is. UV for short.
www.youtube.com.../u/0/9eQvSn1HZBs

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I no sceptic but I think you are a nit wit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by rigel4

You want proof, and there is proof but I don't have it. I just know it and that is not good enough. I am not going to even try to tell anyone on ATS anymore about anything, why should I risk getting in trouble again for a bunch of Yahoos, that just get their kicks putting people down. I should have listened long ago, when told no one would believe me anyway. If they can't even believe the FBI files they sure not going to believe me. First they say the government lies to us and then when the government presents some of the truth and anounces it on the News, Then the FBI is Hoaxing over 25,000 files of cases.

You obviously havn't even read the released FBI files if you think they prove aliens are here. I have read the most quoted and they prove nothing. If you want to be taken seriously.....no, never mind, you are hopeless and only detract from any real discussion of UFO's.

edit on 25-4-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The UFO forum is full of idiots tonight. Worst I've seen it in 3 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join