It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop with all the 'Massive Alien UFO FLeet Above Earth!' etc threads and exagerations, does

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DInglis
Thank you for posting this as i was just about to say something simlar but cant because i am a newbie .
Thanks again

i agree well said and star and flag to the op as well

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

Originally posted by DInglis
Thank you for posting this as i was just about to say something simlar but cant because i am a newbie .
Thanks again

i agree well said and star and flag to the op as well

Ditto. As a person who has actually seen a UFO I get awfully tired of all the ridiculous posts here that demean the subject...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

""I AM THE ONE "" that posted the Invasion thread. I got the title from the video, You do not own this website and I would say there are about 20,000 threads talking about the earth coming to an end. What no one did when they came to my site is to look at the link I posted. Every thread I post I go through this. My last thread got put Hoax, I got banned, Mods even had to check President Obama's schedule. Everyone that posts a thread now are "attacked" "bullied" Now I doubt this site has always been that way are it wouldn't have the growth it has. A lot of members are upset that there are new people, and there are a lot of new members that sound like young people just wanting to bullie and get their Kicks.

I would say that 90% of the people that went on my thread about the UFOs have not interest in them at all. The threads they post are about other subjects, so why in the hell do you come on threads you don't even have any interest in. I totally believe in UFO's and I am an abductee. I have spoken at 2 conferences, did one talk show, years ago never talked about it publicly until just last week on this site. I have been involved with the government a few times connected with this. They are real and here is the Link I was talking about. If you don't believe in them then stay off the thread of people that do so we can enjoy getting to know people that do.

camelotforum.com...

To actually create a thread to condem someone elses is not at all right. You are killing this site not me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think mods should remove threads that have exaggerated headlines or threads that have little or no relative significance to the headline.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by csgt428

You have seen one.
I have spent the last 44 years, living with the knowledge they are real. Going up in the ships you say do not exist, I have had to live with the redicule of people like you all my life, you don't know me and have not right to pick me out of all the ATS members on this site to personally attack. I just hope you get to see them yourself before I die, and can laught at you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Well, here is one of your thread about UFO, you must be just jelouse yours didn't do as well

I got the title from the YOU tube video Email them and give them hell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Oh PLEASE !!! I said I saw one for CHR!st sakes. Don't tell ME what I DO or DON'T believe in!!! I wasn't picking on you, (gotta chip there?) specifically, only wishing people would take a little time and actually THINK (and do a little research) befor posting wild conclusions drawn from "evidence" they don't even remotely understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Actually the OP has as much right to their opinion as you do. Nobody has the right to say to anyone which thread they may or may not post their thoughts in. It's called debate and is the purpose of ATS in the first place.

We who are serious, all know for a fact that most things in this topic are pure unadulterated crap. The original purpose of ATS was to separate fact from fiction, not to spread falsehoods. Hence the motto "Deny Ignorance".

He had a valid point as we have all seen those video's of the ice whenever the craft makes corrections so many times, they no longer have meaning. Are you out for truth, or to invent truth from fiction? People out for truth welcome debate and facts being pointed out to them. Those who are not Embrace Ignorance. Many posts of obvious nonsense come from people who just want attention.

Wanting something to be true hardly makes it true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

OP OP OP

Now here is a comment you made on a post just like mine

and I would like to thank you as well for contributing a different viewpoint in a polite and reasonable manor, it is a lot nicer to deal with than people who are irritated by a different viewpoint, but hey thats what makes us human. You are right some people will never be convinced no matter how much evidence which is sad, but im mainly concerned with people like myself who never could imagine themseleves believing, but was convinced after seeing a large enough amount of evidence thay I couldn't explain. So I want to keep the information presented as legitimately as possible so that these kinds of people take it more seriously.

So you want to keep the information presented as legitmately as possiable Well good luck on that because you don't know the truth.... Just who do you think you are? Enough is Enough. you are not going to run me off of this site. I have as much right to be on here as anyone else., and give my opinion of what the truth is for me. I don't think you even posted on my thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I agree. Clearly UFOs are not surrounding the ENTIRE planet, but rather just random trailer parks, cow pastures, and crop fields.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Maybe you should "READ" my heading! I never claimed the video was real, I asked for members to check it out to see what they thought. Was the UFO crystal clear. Yes, and I think anyone else viewing it would have said the same thing. My title did not exaggerate the video. And by the way, that same video was posted on Earth Files which I believe for the most part has some legitimate articles based on eye witness reports and research. I don't post threads hoping they do well, I only post information I feel are significant to share with members. As you can see, I only have 7 threads. I must have hit a nerve with you to attack my post the way you did.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Too many threads already huh...yeah, maybe we should all stop making new ones, and just read all the old ones over and over again

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Your so right, lets keep the forum for real investigations, Ufo's that have at least half a chance of being proven
to be really unidentified craft. Not ridiculous fantasy's

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They will say that when it happens too.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
FYI and in all seriousness:

There are massive UFO fleets around Earth, but they are cloaked.

Most sighting are, however, only government craft... plenty of those to go around.

Just hold out until mid 2012, then you can all get your jollies off. In fact, you might even be ushered on board for a little ride... Mars need moms, after all... Muahahahaha... sad but true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The whole thing reminds of some story I remember. Something about a boy and a wolf and maybe some sheep or something.. can't quite remember right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
threads like this make me laugh, i mean you do not have to read u.f.o. threads, and if you think it is all rubbish why even go into the u.f.o. forum. to tell other people they must think the same as you?

what disbelievers have to take into consideration is that everybody has different lives and have had different experiences which effect our outlook or knowledge, some people have reason to explore these subjects and discuss them. just because you think some stuff is rubbish does'nt make it so and does not mean it is a universal rule that must be applied just because you think it is rubbish. again some people have had experiences that lead them to these subjects.

i am sure most of the people who post material in the u.f.o. forum could equally complain about people just turning up and claiming hoax or whatever with no proof what so ever of their claims. how is it any different? it's not.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

What makes your information so special, and if you don't believe they are really fine, but you don't see me attacking your thread and being a bullie. Why don't you look at this it was on my thread but no a soul has mentioned it, Why because they did look at everything on the thread in my first post.
These are not hoax, most all of them on the news.

camelotforum.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

Well, why didn't you post this on your thread, It was in my first post on the thread. Comment on that.

camelotforum.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join