It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do you see what we see. Dont recall you being invited

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

Ill be sure to avoid your threads in the future.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wow, I stared at this for a good 10 minutes at first thinking it was nothing big, just your reflection.

But when I started to see the hand at the top of the photo obviously taking the picture I then began to wonder what the smiling face could be at the bottom.

I then noticed that around the eyes of that face, were another 2 sets of hands, like when you cup your hands horizontally between your forhead and the glass of the window to see clearly inside.

Its like a peeking tom spirit/alien, I have never seen something like this before....but it doesnt feel hoaxed, just makes me wonder more what could be peeking inside later at night.

Id rather see that then this though

www.alivenotdead.com...

Or it could be a case of a shorter person, standing infront of a taller person who is taking the photograph.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Originally posted by Furbs
Please do, I am very interested in seeing what evidence you have to support a claim that a product valued by members of the forensic photography community could be compared with fecal matter.

Certainly, please find a link below to a few pictures I took myself at Stone Henge. All photos’ are RAW and have had a direct FTP upload. No scaling has been applied, though JPEGsnoop doesn’t seem to think so.

Example Photographs
This is my personal website and I can guarantee it is safe & secure for use.

JPEGsnoop believes my RAW photographs (2011-02-27 14.05.07.jpg etc..) are a "Class 2 Processed/Edited Photograph".

Compare this with an obvious "Shopped" wallpaper (ExampleClass1.jpg) which JPEGsnoop believes to be a Class 1.

I'd be interested to see if your results differ from mine.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Really.....this is about as pointless as threads get.....you cant understand it because of no paragraphs and then the picture is just as fuzzy

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanC
reply to post by Furbs

Originally posted by Furbs
Please do, I am very interested in seeing what evidence you have to support a claim that a product valued by members of the forensic photography community could be compared with fecal matter.

Certainly, please find a link below to a few pictures I took myself at Stone Henge. All photos’ are RAW and have had a direct FTP upload. No scaling has been applied, though JPEGsnoop doesn’t seem to think so.

Example Photographs
This is my personal website and I can guarantee it is safe & secure for use.

JPEGsnoop believes my RAW photographs (2011-02-27 14.05.07.jpg etc..) are a "Class 2 Processed/Edited Photograph".

Compare this with an obvious "Shopped" wallpaper (ExampleClass1.jpg) which JPEGsnoop believes to be a Class 1.

I'd be interested to see if your results differ from mine.

Fantastic.

You are correct in every assessment, and I can find no flaw to your argument. Granted, I can only take you at your word, but I do not believe you are trying to misguide me. I am going to mess with a few cameras of my own and see if I can duplicate these findings, then I am going to be bringing it up this week.

Thanks for opening up my world view just a little bit more.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What you have captured here is a SASQUATCH's purse! She must have left it in the truck as she was looking for something good to eat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6236bb902083.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i totally agree

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well i don't get your post but i see somethin like this

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks to me like someone standing outside of a car, on the passenger side, taking a picture of someone in the car through the window that appears to be covered in rain drops. I think I can even make out part of a zipper in the bottom right of the image.

Fleece sweater or suede? that would be my guess. I'm really straining but my eyes only see someone's reflection as they take a picture, you can clearly see the hand, sleeve and torso, angle seems right compared to the window, someone taking a picture looking inside the vehicle.
edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bdfa7ee96f2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Took the last hour to outline these lower shapes here. Stopped outlining because i found what seems to be a "figure" with very large "pauldrons" or some sort of "upper body piece" (armor?).

Seems to be wearing a "red fabric" (if piece/(armor?) is covered) over the "upper body piece". Possible "hood" but the red bluurs up a bit as i attempted to sketch the more to the rear "fabric".

Outlined what looks to be a possible "facial structures" including: Mouth, eyes, chin, and the neck (Between the "chin" area and the "red fabric" area.)

Outlined what looks to be maybe a "pack" of some sort on the left side of image? Maybe an additional piece (if outlined shape is a "figure" wearing some sort of "armor") to the "pauldrons? Perhaps "figure" is "holding" something on up on a flat surface

The pupils in the eyes are not something traced but simply to indicate possible "eyes"

Un-altered
i147.photobucket.com...

Traced
i147.photobucket.com...

edit on 14-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: More information on picture to be put into post

edit on 14-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: Spelling errors

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Im afraid its not an arm. I clearly see a face with two big eyes and a sinister grin with a hoody or robe on and everyone that I have let see it agrees. So far we out number you. Good luck beatin that dead horse

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Im afraid its not an arm. I clearly see a face with two big eyes and a sinister grin with a hoody or robe on and everyone that I have let see it agrees. So far we out number you. Good luck beatin that dead horse

that's fine for you and your friends, the rest of us see CLEARLY an arm holding the camera snapping the picture. But yeah an alien invader that was invisible to the people taking the photo is obviously the best answer.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Man that photo is so bleeping bleep I could point you out a yawning cat and a space robot.
And man people here are so stupid.
It's an arm!
No! It's an alien face!
What are you talking about?! It's the sackman.

Shut up! You can't make out f****** s***! It could be anything or nothing... Too much conspiracy is getting in your brains...

Hey there brother man,

I dont know if you missed the memo but this IS a conspiracy website..........but i wont call you stupid.
That would be rude

Late

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Hey thanx for showing the people who were not seeing the image I thought it was plain as day so it never dawned on me.thats no arm ha ha ha thats real life reptoid who decided to manifest him/herself into this persons photo. Now the question is why her or them? Whats this asshole want. Hes obviously an asshole to just show up like that un announced startling people like that.Even though I know this to be true I am not going to give in to fear thats for dam sureonce again thanks for the outlines

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ok seen something else not the pic you out lined but that obvious vace on the lower right corner,now thats freaky

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Oh well that's f***** news to me! It's a conspiracy site people. That means a shi**y photo is automatically a conspiracy! Way to go... I'm just obviously loving that logic. Get real...

edit on 14-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well no kidding Since Aliens are real and anybody who doesnt think so is freekin crazy and since we dont know much about them then anything is possible dumb ass .If you have never heard of the many people that have took photos from all different places around the world throughout the history of photographs only to have the film developed and an anomoly , figure/spirit, orb, energy plasma etc.....unknown objects appear on the picture, than you are sheltered and I am sorry for your luck , cant help ya

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There are very few times when I get really disgusted this site, and this is one of them! A guy posts a picture he thinks other members might be interested in viewing, and hopefully see what he sees when looking at it, yet all he gets for his effort is derision and made fun of. I have seen others post utter crap that some members think worthy of a few stars. I'm surprized the mods have let these letters pass. I don't know why most of you are being jerks, but no doubt you are all feeling proud of yourselves!
If any of you want to insult me, don't waste your time, seeing as I've been insulted by intelligent people! I now know that any pics or info I may come across, won't be sent into this website as too many idiots are coming out of the woodwork, and for what was once one of the best sites of its kind, it's a shame that it only takes a few disrespectful morons to bring it down!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

wow my first thread give a guy a break why so negative maybe you should move to canada and start smoking pot, just sayin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join