It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do you see what we see. Dont recall you being invited

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. This is my first thread please bare with me. I guess I have been a self proclaimed researcher for two and a half to three years now. I havent been working much in this time period so I've had alot of time to read and research.I can honestly say that I spend about 8 or more hrs a day on the internet , wether its reading online books, articles, and news items to documentarys , lectures and live interviews.I wanted to post something good and almost overlooked a photo that a close friend sent to me 6 months ago via e-mail.It is a photo taken by a woman who along with her husband and my friend were four wheeling one afternoon in the forests of central British Columbia, Canada. After four wheeling for a few hrs they stopped for a bathroom break. The woman on her way back from relieving herself stopped and took a picture of her husband who was sitting by himself in the truck. It was raining at the time and the specs or bright dots you see are raindrops on the trucks windshield. She and my buddy hopped in and they all went home.The next morning my friend gets a phone call from his two friends and they tell him to come over right away because they have something to show him. This is the photo they show him and they only looked at it 20 minutes before he arrived there.A few things I might point out, they live in the middle of bum fart nowhere and these people are small town, redneck, beerdrinkin fisherman who not only dont have a motive to pull a hoax like this but also lack the skills to edit and alter photos like this.However , what really seals the deal is photo was still on the camera memory and on the memory card so theres no way they could have done anything to the picture plus they arrived home at night, went to bed, woke up and started to go through the photos. They own no photography editing software and are not even online. T he town they live in is a few thousand thats it. We are Canadians, we dont joke about this stuff and arent known for are elaborate hoaxes. Folks this is the real deal. Blessed or cursed Feedback please on this why them or her is this a message? Something to keep in mind. My friend told me that this women was driving when they went four wheeling that day and almost killed all of them a few times with her dangerous driving. She is very negative, mean , rude and is known in the town to have a death wish. so there it is and the photo should be here if everything went ok feedback please

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

first off edit you OP with paragraphs .. grrrr..

2nd to be sure

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What are we supposed to be seeing? I can't make anything out.

Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi.

So the reflection I'm looking at is some one/thing that is or is not actually taking the photograph?

It reminds me of those slee-stacks on 'Land of the Lost.'

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

This is the photo they show him and they only looked at it 20 minutes before he arrived there. A few things I might point out, they live in the middle of bum fart nowhere and these people are small town, redneck, beerdrinkin fisherman who not only dont have a motive to pull a hoax like this but also lack the skills to edit and alter photos like this.

However , what really seals the deal is photo was still on the camera memory and on the memory card so there’s no way they could have done anything to the picture plus they arrived home at night, went to bed, woke up and started to go through the photos. They own no photography editing software and are not even online

Sooo..did someone get the same pickure on their camera or is it printed .. or what ???

edit on 14-4-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

Sup man! Maybe throw some paragraphs in there make it a bit easier to read, if ya could?

looks like some weird face lookingat the camera. resembles a cookies i once ate. Smiling though, lol. The picture's pretty hard to tell, really, without knowing more about it. Is that the husband's face above the chocolate cookie alien? It'd be nice if u maybe had a picture she took either before or after that one so we could dtermine whether or not anything resembling cookie alien is in the background.

btw i'm from interior of bc too and ur right about that attitude nobody talks about aliens and stuff like that.

and also i'd like the question of whose hand that is i the bottom left. Looks like the picture taker's probably
edit on 14-4-2011 by heyo because: editing test comin up

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I see 2 faces.

The main one on the bottom and another above it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just to clarify the situation, could you provide a little more information about what you are seeing in this picture, and where exactly within the shot, the suspect part of the image is?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I see that they have already started the prequel to the new planet of the apes movie.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Just to clarify the situation, could you provide a little more information about what you are seeing in this picture, and where exactly within the shot, the suspect part of the image is?

You can´t see the obvious alien face staring at you? The shape is crystal clear and it´s a great shot and cameras are able to make strange things visible. Interesting photo and S+F for sharing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I can't make up anything then that this photo is from an inside window wiew after some rainfall and the sun sort of started shinning after the rain when this photo was taken.. Nothing supernatural, paranormal or whatever, just a HOAX, its just to damn coincidental that it is mentioned that no clever hoaxes have come from Canada, so this is a attempt at one, it makes me think...

We are Canadians, we dont joke about this stuff and arent known for are elaborate hoaxes

This does give me the feeling of a HOAXER trying reversed pshycollogy or something like that...
edit on 14/4/2011 by Bauwser because: Edit to add (We are Canadians, we dont joke about this stuff and arent known for are elaborate hoaxes)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i see leather , possibly a purse ? what would be the point of taking a pic like this? i think an accidental snap would have been more convincing OP can you give me a hand here and enlighten me

edit on 14-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: no idea yo

also where is the body? it looks as if the head is resting on the seat ? is that your dog OP?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: lol silly OP

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I see it I think:

-m0r
edit on 14/4/2011 by m0r1arty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

bwahaha , .............your thilly , yes i said thilly .... be careful lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I see the shape you refer to , but I was just trying to ensure that I wasnt missing something more subtle. The thing is, I cannot see how there would be enough room for the person taking the shot, AND this unidentified "individual" in the frame as well. Its a clear enough image, I will give you that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
looks like the alien from "enemy mine"

enemy mine

its ok OP, some of us get it.. but I don't think it is really there, its probably a reflection of somethhing else..
edit on 14-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice neck scalf were's the alien?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You said it was a photo of her husband well where is he? Maybe if you could upload the entire picture and not a crop we could see the image in context.

Like someone else said it looks like the folds in someone's scarf.

What are you thinking? There was an alien sitting in the truck on the guys lap or something?
edit on 14/4/2011 by MarrsAttax because: sense

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

Sorry about no paragraphs, next time will get it right.The upper right corner is the guys head who is sitting in the truck and she took the pic outside when it was raining.I know this to be true so Im fascinated by this Slee stack lookin MOFO just showin up in the bottom right corner . WTF. Is what I said at first and then for ten or so min I grilled my buddy and made him swear on everything that this was no joke.And this Lizzie has a red robe on it looks like and I have read on the net more than once that they (the reptoids/reptilians) where these robes often.

Just look at it. It looks pretty real looking for the view you get of it.My buddy prepared me for it.About 6 months prior to getting the e-mailed photo I was talking with him about ufo footage and how theres more and more great footage evryday etc etc.......and he blurts out You ever hear anything about the Reptilians. I said no never heard of them, what are they? He then stated ''I wont tell you anymore then the name its up to you to google or you tube it and research yourself then get back to me. Of course I didnt believe it and the more and more I read and surfed the more and more I began to think its definately possible then I looked at all the symbology around snakes and serpents and teachings of all elders from different indeginious peoples saying they descended from snake gods or serpent people from the stars. The chinese, japanese, mayans, zulus, aborigionies, sioux, iraquoa, and more claim this,

After all this research he finally showed me this photo he had and it blew me away because I know he is not lying . Our families grew up together 3 boys in his family 3 in mine and we all played hockey together for years and our fathers were best friends. No way in hell he would lie to me

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Never cropped a thing on it and the husbands face is right corner

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join