It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do you see what we see. Dont recall you being invited

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

TRUEBRIT

If you stand back and look from about 5 feet away you do see something, 2 somethings we see

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

That exactly what we saw ,but i could only see them when my kids said that they
could see them from where they were sat.

the only other thing that came to my mind was that it could be a coat/jacket
rolled up on the dashboard .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

The reflections, the person wearing the red, and having an unusual face with a beige uniform shoulder beside the red, are those your friends? O something else?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi
reply to post by Mercurio

iTS been a couple of years now and I stand by the pic and so does my friend obviously. No photoshop or editing , however I know that doesnt give any proof or evidence. Its a photo of something that I among others can see with a close look and yes it does look like a slee stack lol
I agree that there is something there. I belive this is without a doubt, a Pareidolian Shape Shifter. I have been researching these creatures and they apparently have the ability to influence peoples minds and make them see things that are not there. I am currently researching if they have the ability alter the 21st chromosome or if the only ones capable of being influenced by them already have an abnormality. Research is proving the latter. The only way to know for sure if you have this affliction is to test if your hand is bigger than your face. This test MUST be administered by someone who is not under alien control.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I do not see anything except a wet,blurry reflection on a dark rainy window.Wow....must have oodles of time on their hands to pull of these vital pictures of .......what?Even reading the paragraph there was never any information about what it was suppose to be anyways......so im going to put this one in the lame box

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread has reappeared, its not even a convincing hoax.......

As before, this is the explanation for the "alien" in the picture. Stuff like this makes me wonder if this subject will ever be taken seriously, or whether it was deliberately taken to make all of us look like morons.

The pink object appears to be your hand gripping the camera you are taking the picture with. The thing that looks like a neck scarf looks more like your sleeve. Follow the sleeve up to where the hand is.

The face and camera are obscured by the very bright camera flash.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbd2be76e206.jpg[/atsimg]

For reference:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d35ecc29dce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
cant believe how ignorant some americans can beeverything you think you see is hilarious. YOU should go back to school or kindergarten and get some manners. Once again this is a legit photo from a very good honest lifetime friend who was there when the woman took the photo outside on a forestry road in the mountains of BC Canada. When the truth is still the truth after ahwile all replies to debunk it are just blah blah blah no one cares what you narrow minded arrogant conceded fools think . Get a life

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join