It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

The Japanese reactor buildings are a very bad example. They were constructed before anti quake measures had reached anything like thier potential potency and effectiveness, and it wasnt the power outages that were the problem, so much as the infrastructure surrounding the place having been destroyed. Its true they should have had extensive back up supplies, but thats a matter of hindsight.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I still don't buy that Japan's nuclear plants weren't prepeared for the disaster. We are talking about one of the most technolgically advanced countries in the world in Japan and they can't get water to the reactors without using firetrucks? Same thing with the US... the US couldn't help Japan more in this crisis? I think we are supposed to buy it but I don't.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In reply to the chrono date that came up, Rob Zombie (White Zombie Band) had a song about the same time this event occured unless I am mistaken. Here are the lyric's you judge for yourself.

"Thunder kiss '65"

Well, sweet a little sista's high in hell cheatin' on a halo
Grind in a Odyssey Holocaust heart kick on tomorrow
Breakdown agony I said ecstasy in overdrive
When you're riding on the world Thunder kiss in 1965

Yeah, wow, five yeah, wow
Demon-warp is coming alive
In 1965 five, five

Livin' fast and dying young like a endless poetry
My Motor- psycho nightmare, freak out inside of me
My soul salvation liberation on the drive
The power of the blaster move me faster 1965

Yeah wow, five yeah wow
Demon-warp is comin' alive
In 1965 five, five

Aww, yeah, yeah, gimme that, gimme that now, now, now

Yeah, rollin' like a supersonic another fool that gets down on it
Pig sweat a million miles, I got a heart atomic style
Make it look easy that's what I said
Blast of silence, explodes in my head

Yeah, yeah, yeah, gimme that, gimme that now
Gimme that, gimme that now
Gimme that, gimme that now
Gimme that, gimme that

Step to the moonshine, frenzy hail the resurrection
What's new pussycat? Can you dig the satisfaction?
Well, you can't take it with you but you can in overdrive
Yeah, some like it hot and twistin' 1965

Yeah, wow, five, yeah wow
Demon-warp is coming alive
In 1965, five, five

When you're riding on the world Thunder kiss in 1965

edit on 15-4-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Demon-warp is comin' alive
(Vortex) ?
edit on 15-4-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Maybe some relevant information here.

In July 1965 : Antarctica Hovered. A hovering flying disc was observed. One disc was observed by numerous witnesses on the ice. Hynek rating: NL: Nocturnal Lights Vallee rating: FB1: A simple sighting of a UFO traveling in a straight line across the sky. Other sightings in this area Google map of this location. Sources: - 69 - 145 - 196

Here is link.
Hmmm. Cant seem to get it to work. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A reply here, somewhere amongst the pages claimed the machine with U.S Airforce slapped on the side was a shop. Well, I have that picture next to me from over 10 years ago, its sourced from an artical by 'u.s department of energy'. Its a real picture, although its real old. Nothing about this machine is new at all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Pravda Pravda Pravda Pravda Pravda
Russian Tabloid Russian Tabloid Russian Tabloid

edit on 2-5-2011 by kkrattiger because: took out the 'h' in russian, doh

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

After a several minutes, they decided to retrieve the balloon. Despite some difficulty with the winch they succeeded in bringing the balloon back to earth and checked the instruments. McLein stated that everyone was stunned by the readout on the chronometer. It displayed a date decades in the past: January 27, 1965.

If you sent a chronometer back in time it might come back with a difference in time between it and a currant watch (ie. Missing time), however, its certainly not going to magically reset its time to the date at the other end of the portal. That is unless some compulsive person on the other side reset it to their local time.

BTW… anytime I see “Russian” anything in a news article I always assume the author is Sorcha Faal.

For those who don't know this, here is the local news paper:
antarcticsun.usap.gov...
Its business as usual down there, and any member who feels inclined to go there in search of this vortex can easily apply for a position through Raytheon Polar Services:
rpsc.raytheon.com...

hahahahah your .gov link discredits anything you might have to say about the issue....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why are so many posts here beginning to sound like episodes of V and Fringe

That being said, has anyone already cross-referenced this thread? Strange Cosmic Ray Hotspots Stalking Southern Skies! "New Scientist

So what's going on down south?
edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How come the duplicate thread was moved to HOAX and this one hasn't yet?

Seems like it should be if for nothing else than consistancy. It's a word for word dig up of an promotion for a book 6 years ago.
edit on 18-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Project Orion.

They couldn't use little nuclear explosions for propulsion of heavy lift items into space from Nevada anymore. So they launch it from Antarctica because the cosmic rays there streaming into the pole masks the radiation from the little nuclear explosions.

And that's likely the real story.

Orion Propulsion craft under the NSA/DOD followed Apollo to the moon:

history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...

When they were blasting heavy rockets off from the 48 States they were blowing the atmosphere off the dang planet. They figured blast the big stuff off in Antarctica and it wouldn't blow the atmosphere off the planet....problem is the charged radioactive particles created a vortex of death.

Humans are generally stupid. When we went to the bottom of the Marianas Trench we didn't see squat because they stirred up silt. Then they released thousands of gallons of gasoline from their bilge tank so they could return to the surface.....well we killed whatever the heck was in the ecosystem on the bottom of the Marianas Trench dumping all that gasoline down there.

Now the Scientists in Antarctica pumped kerosene into the borehole to keep it from freezing and the borehole is 50 feet from an enclosed perfectly unpolluted ecosystem deep under the ice. Whatever's alive in there we will have killed it with the hundreds/thousands of gallons of kerosene we have in the borehole.

Humans are not intelligent life forms....well we are....it's just that we have idiots running the show.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join