It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The man is from Kenya-Hawaii-Chicago-etc-etc, No, he is a Lawyer, No he is now a Senator, No he now is our current president, Does anyone recollect him-Nope quit young lad is what we are told. Hmm, first day in office he signs bills to stop all of his private information from being disclosed-costing millions

For the two threadsters tickling their fancies with there sneid remarks, do you two know truly who the hell this current Potus is

If you do, you must personally know the man, as his actions of the past, sure give call's for alarm

The man comes in under a Trojan horse of "CHANGE"-becomes President, then hides his past with tendencies only a thief would go about doing. YA think, above average thinking people such as Trump might question his motives

Enough Said

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by hawaii50th

Someone needs to just catch the president out in public and call out to him by the name of Barry and see if he turns his head. That would tell a lot!

Yeah, that makes sense. Just like when they proved John Kennedy was really named Jack. Barbara Bush turned out to be Barb and I even hear Billy Bush is really a William. Once, I even read that Abraham Lincoln answered to "Abe." You are really onto something.

Originally posted by OldCorp
I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright -

Oddly telling.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Funny how the birthers will accept any person on the net when it comes to Obama ineligibility, but put a actual government certificate online and it has to be fake or just not good enough...

So why argue with these numbnuts...
they do not like facts or reason. Donald Trump is killing his future political career and possibly his reputation(bad for business) by aligning himself with the birther movement

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I dunno about that......

seen his original birth certificate? I have'nt. Do I care? Nope. His mother was an American citizen and that makes all her children US citizens in my book regardless of their birth names.

Personally, I don't like Obama. He's an idiot.

As for Trump, I'm sick and tired of him coming out on the public arena allegeing he has some goodies on Obama but stops short of telling us what it is. When you start something, you finish it. Either Trump tells us all that he knows or he should just shut his bloody mouth.

Didn't you know that Trump is notorious for starting projects and never completing them, case in point is the following :

Trump Plaza Condo Complex - Jersey City, NJ. A 2 tower condo development with only the Plaza I complete :

www.trumpplazaresidences.com...#/?music=off&mode=english
en.wikipedia.org...

No indication on to when construction for Plaza II commences!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Trumps got nothing.....the second he stumbled across anything he would open his big mouth and instantly tell the world.....that or he would try to blackmail Obama for some gain.....Trump is only looking for a step ahead, he would not be for the people

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

The whole Barry Soertro thing comes from an April Fools Day hoax, as has been proven time, and time again. None the less it keeps popping back up, time and time again, in slightly mutated forms....its a HOAX! Here read this from snopes and stop being so gullible.....
www.snopes.com...

From your own link to Snopes:

Obama is named in the above document as "Barry Soereto," and his religion is indicated as "Muslim." This document is NOT in dispute by ANYONE.

The assertion that he received funds as a foreign student MAY have been a hoax, but like all good hoaxes it has a kernel of truth at its core.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Apparently half of this is somewhat old news? check here

As for the supposed charges, i will be interested to find out. As for Antebellum's comment, i agree... It's too late! However, at this point, is more about proving a point to people. On one hand, you have those who adamantly claim he IS a citizen and he IS qualified to be president with absolutely no basis other than corn-fed crock fed to them by the omniscient, all powerful, all knowing media. Then you have those who are able to step back and say "this looks fishy". "I'm skeptical of these workings" "Ok, he has provided a birth certificate" "Wait! no, it was a fake, but now the 'real' one has been released?" "This is definitely not right. Then on the third hand, you have the birthers who claim he's definitely not legitimate for the presidency. (I have 3 hands...) Well, it is entirely possible that both extreme sides were Wrong! Doesn't it always seem to turn out that way. Find the middle ground folks!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
OldCorp,

I'm begining to think that your purpose here is to incite a confrontation here just so that you can get this great and wonderful site trolled by the likes of law enforcement with the ultimate goal is getting this site taken offline.

That is an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

The reason why I question your purpose and intent is because you and I and a few others here have debated this to death time and time again and have drawn the conclusion each and everytime that Obama was born in Hawaii and yet you refuse to listen.

All I want are answers to my questions, and until Obama produces his original BC, college transcripts, etc., I will continue to ask the question "Why?" And President Obama agrees with me:

SERIOUS allegations have been made against the President, and I think he owes it to the American people to give us the answers we seek. If he has nothing to hide, why has he spent over 2 million dollars trying to keep the BC - if there is one - under wraps? This is not just idle curiosity on my part. If the President is a liar, fraud, and felon, then I think we need to know about it. I would do the same for ANY candidate for political office - REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

Just in case you missed it in the other thread, I want you to know that I consider racism to be the UGLIEST emotion on the planet. I named my first-born son after one of my personal heroes - Gen. Colin Powell - because he is the embodiment of honor, decency, and sacrifice. He is the perfect example of Dr. King's most famous quote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Dr. King was a great man. Colin Powell is a great man. Of all the people I can think of in the history of the world, these two men command my respect the most.

For you, or anyone else, to insinuate that my reasons for opposing Obama have anything to do with racism makes me extremely angry. I hope you can get past that, understanding that while we obviously disagree on the ISSUE, the color of the man's skin has NO ROLE WHATSOEVER in my thought process.

Proof that I named my son after Gen. Powell:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667330e02724.jpg[/atsimg]

An apology would be nice.

When you accept that Obama is a fully legally born United States citizen by birth I will apologize to you but until then no.

If race had nothing to do with it you would see hispanics, African Americans, Orientals, Arabics, Islanders all coming out as Birthers but since only white people are claiming it proves that this is racially motivated.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

The whole Barry Soertro thing comes from an April Fools Day hoax, as has been proven time, and time again. None the less it keeps popping back up, time and time again, in slightly mutated forms....its a HOAX! Here read this from snopes and stop being so gullible.....
www.snopes.com...

Obama is named in the above document as "Barry Soereto," and his religion is indicated as "Muslim." This document is NOT in dispute by ANYONE.

The assertion that he received funds as a foreign student MAY have been a hoax, but like all good hoaxes it has a kernel of truth at its core.

This document has already been declared as a forgery and a fake. Snopes confirms it in the paragraph below.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright -

Oddly telling.

In what way? I can disagree with a person on one thing and support them on another. I just meant that I like his style. As proof, I offer my last reply to YOUR post (look it up.)

BTW: Take quotes out of context much?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This document has already been declared as a forgery and a fake. Snopes confirms it in the paragraph below.

It says nothing of the kind. If you're going to lie to back up your claims, you might want to take a course at Obama University: he's MUCH better at it than you are.

edit on 4/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It says nothing of the kind. If you're going to lie to back up your claims, you might want to take a course at Obama University: he's MUCH better at it than you are.

The schooling record is a fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The schooling record is a fake.

You can keep saying that, but it won't make it true.

I don't suppose I should hold my breath waiting for that apology.

Typical of people like you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The document is real. It proves Obama was born in Hawaii. Case Closed!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47e94d4fda76.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
His mother was married to Obama first....so when it was changed to Soetoro (legal adoption) it was a mere technicality as far as his name goes. A different question as to legal citizenship however. As to his real dad there is a 50/50 chance that it was Frank Marshall (black communist). FM was certainly more of a "father figure" than the senior Obama if not his real dad. As to things that are hidden one needs to look at his college admission records as he may have been admitted as a foreign student. What you wont find; however, are the CIA ties and how his presidency was planned a long time ago by communist interests promoting a world wide communist government.
edit on 14-4-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
His mother was married to Obama first....so when it was changed to Soetoro (legal adoption) it was a mere technicality as far as his name goes.

Got any proof of this legal adoption?

As to his real dad there is a 50/50 chance that it was Frank Marshall (black communist).

Fifty-fifty chance, huh? Where did you get that number? Is that like Kyl saying that 90% of planned Parenthood's work is abortions when it's really 3%?

Do you have ANY proof for the allegations you're making. ANYTHING at all that would prove a legal adoption or that Obama's mother was sleeping around when she got pregnant? Are you sure it wasn't just a dream you had?

What you wont find; however, are the CIA ties and how his presidency was planned a long time ago by communist interests promoting a world wide communist government.

Golly! You're right. I don't find that info. How did you ever find it? But my dog said something similar just the other day...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by mrjones7885

THIS WHOLE OBAMA THING IS A DIVERSION!

THIS WHOLE TRUMP THING IS A DIVERSION!

the whole planet is a diversion

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The document is real. It proves Obama was born in Hawaii. Case Closed!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47e94d4fda76.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

I agree that the document is real (you might want to inform your buddy ImmaculateDeception about that,) INCLUDING the fact that Barry was raised as a Muslim; but it proves NOTHING except what Obama's step-father wrote on it.

I was thinking about my last comment to ImmaculateDeception. The world has enough liars, and all of the problems we face stem directly from that. I don't want you to become better at it, I want you to be HONEST and debate the issues honestly. So instead of Ubama U., this place might be better for you:

For ImmaculateDeception: A Present!

Now, since this has become a big circle jerk, I'm going to check out some other threads for a while. Ya'll have fun playing amongst yourselves; but BE NICE!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

it proves NOTHING except what Obama's step-father wrote on it.

Obama's step father wrote on it that Barry was born in Hawaii.

I don't see how you can believe ONE thing Soetoro wrote on there, but not the other. Unless... you're just picking and choosing what to believe... You aren't doing that, are you? You're not just picking out the alleged Indonesian citizenship and religion of Islam thing and believing THOSE, but not believing where it says he was born in Hawaii, are you? That would be picking out the info that serves your agenda and discarding the rest. You wouldn't do that would you?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
It's amazing all the things some people can write say and do to undermine Obama's legit right to Presidency. Do "birthers" really believe all this certificate conspiracy blahblah? I guess they're just using it as a political tool for the easy-offended.
edit on 14-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

Actually, I'm beyond a 'birther' - I think he's a clone of a long dead pharaoh.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join