It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
This explains all the gibberish that came out of his mouth a few times in the past when he was talking to large crowds and they blamed the teleprompter. Drug flash backs caused a lapse in memory.

Hmmm... more interesting news, call it whatever you want, it's out there.

Faal: Shock Report Says Obama Moved $85 Billion To Honduras
www.fourwinds10.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

This explains my utter disdain for what most birthers do to represent the collective brain power of a rather large segment of our population. This explains why I find it hard to believe even they believe the stuff they say. This explains why I have so much trouble treating most of them like mature adults who care about what they are saying and give 2 #s about the truth. This is exactly why.

Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

You are on ATS for crying out loud!!!!!
Sorcha Fall...Internet Hoax Queen...

Please, birthers can you get together and decide what is crazy and what is not, regroup, present one cogent argument, and stop letting the very argument itself destroy the credibility of the movement? Please?

edit on 14-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

heres one
pijamasurf.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

heres one
pijamasurf.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

It's great that trump is doing this. Don't you see what's really going on? He's fracturing the ticket. Taking all those birthers away from the republican pool of voters. Next he'll go to the independent party and take them with him. Republicans are in real trouble.

Donald is also getting lots of free publicity...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Tell that to the people we owe $14 trillion to. I don't thin China cares too much, although I do agree with you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Last time I brought this up my thread got axed by you know who who showed up.

Claiming this thread already exist and killed it and essentially wiped all my words clear.

Tick tock tick tock..

I notice the same person who took my thread down is the same mod who is watching this closely.

I wonder now I really wonder what the motive is here. To wait for it then kill it and attach it to some lame o thread.

Typical.

I'm watching and I think we may be getting censored here.

I have an idea?

Lay out some bait and wammo I got ya.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Surprised to see you jumping in so early Jack..

Hmmmmm.

Are you ready?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Yea! just as I thought you would say! Ill bet the rest of the close minded cool aid drinkers will say the same thing. All this time saying how ridiculous this issue is and how crazy the "birthers" are. Well who's laughing now!
Now comment on something and show how "RACIST" YOU ARE! I hope they hang them all!

The next crime will be if nothing is done to punish all involved.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's a great story, and it makes PERFECT sense!

Now if only there were PROOF, I'd be a Happy Camper.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/086857c1732a.gif[/atsimg]

See?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
A little late now don't you think!?! These things should have been taken care of in the beginning before the election, now if true which I am very suspect to believing at all we will look like a nation of idiots to the rest of the world.

You know the old saying: "Well if the shoe fits"
( wear it)...."
One of the many pitfalls when you worry about "how you lookto the rest of the world in lieu of truth and substance"

Originally posted by AnteBellum

Plus is Joe Biden really going to be any better!

Damage has already been done I'll wait until 2012 and with any luck the world will end before the next 'puppet' gets into office.

BTW, I forgot to mention Trump is the biggest !@#$% in the known universe!
This time I hope the mods don't close my post!
edit on 4/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by kinda kurious

Stay in the dark or keep spreading your liberal propaganda it doesn't matter. We'll see at the end of the day.
One thing that could come of all of this is Obama or whatever his name is as one other poster put it will just disappear into the sunset. And if that happens, it will be because of embarrassed liberals as your self can't admit to being had, and you'll help hide the truth.

I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright - which I think is disgusting (racism in ANY form is disgusting) - but when he lights into somebody, that person is guaranteed a rough ride. Maybe I like him simply because he opposes the POTUS so vehemently; actually, that IS probably why.

In any case, as far as his opposition to Obama goes, I wish him all the luck in the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Someone needs to just catch the president out in public and call out to him by the name of Barry and see if he turns his head. That would tell a lot!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The banks are more foreign. Why can't we all just come together and oust the entire and I mean entire government! From the top all the way on down! Fire all of them and vote in a whole new congress! Why do we allow the corruption to run this country? Why can't we make serious changes to the system? It don't seem that hard to me if that is what we want to do! Just do it! Set up a whole new government, with all new people and when they are ready to take power, the country just ignores the old and follows the new. If the old does not go along with it then arrest them!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I'd rather have a foreign man of the people than a domestic man of the banks.

It would be even better if he were a man of the AMERICAN people. Obama is selling us out - to whom I can only guess - but it is OBVIOUS that he doesn't have the best interests of the American people at heart. He HATES the US and capitalism.

If he wanted to help raise the rest of the world up towards parity with the US, I would be happy to help him; but he doesn't want to raise anyone to our level, he wants to bring us down to theirs. I'm NOT cool with that.
edit on 4/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Again with this Barry Soetoro crap?

That has been disproven 500 times already. It is a cross using his first name and his stepdad's last name. Barack Obama, II is his real name.

Lolo Soetoro is the name of his stepdad and his stepdad never adopted him so this is a lie.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
This explains my utter disdain for what most birthers do to represent the collective brain power of a rather large segment of our population. This explains why I find it hard to believe even they believe the stuff they say. This explains why I have so much trouble treating most of them like mature adults who care about what they are saying and give 2 #s about the truth. This is exactly why.

Please, birthers can you get together and decide what is crazy and what is not, regroup, present one cogent argument, and stop letting the very argument itself destroy the credibility of the movement? Please?

I agree with everything you just said. Quoting Sorcha Fail? OMG, OP. What were you thinking? I also noticed a headline fail: Trump had nothing to do with this article, despite the header claim.

I don't know where Obama was born, there are too many different stories from BOTH sides of the issue. That may have been done on purpose to discredit the "Birther" claim, obfuscating the truth in a web of deceit. All I KNOW is that Obama is hiding SOMETHING by refusing to disclose his BC, his college transcripts, and other records that are essential in determining who this man really is. He's been accused of multiple felonies, and all I want is a proper investigation into those claims.

Ordinary citizens have a right to privacy, but Obama is FAR from an ordinary citizen. He is the leader of the free world and I think we deserve to know everything there is to know about him. I have my beliefs on this issue, and if anyone's been paying attention I'm passionate about them. BUT, at the same time I NEED PROOF! If only for my own peace of mind.

Obama himself says it best:

edit on 4/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Stay in the dark or keep spreading your liberal propaganda it doesn't matter.

Yes, Birther lies and propaganda are MUCH better!

Gosh, I wish this BLOG had left some sources... You think they just forgot?

Originally posted by WTFover
Where did the Soteoro adoption take place?

It DIDN'T.

But, is there a publicly available copy of a "Barry Soteoro" birth certificate?

www.factcheck.org...

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Someone needs to just catch the president out in public and call out to him by the name of Barry and see if he turns his head. That would tell a lot!

It would tell that he went by "Barry". My brother Charles went by Charlie. And even "Chuck"!
Sister, Jennifer called herself "Jenny"! Imagine that! They should be arrested, now that I think of it. I'm calling the cops!
edit on 4/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Sinnthia

This explains all the gibberish that came out of his mouth a few times in the past when he was talking to large crowds and they blamed the teleprompter. Drug flash backs caused a lapse in memory.

Hmmm... more interesting news, call it whatever you want, it's out there.

Faal: Shock Report Says Obama Moved $85 Billion To Honduras
www.fourwinds10.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

I agree with everything you just said. Quoting Sorcha Fail? OMG, OP. What were you thinking? I also noticed a headline fail: Trump had nothing to do with this article, despite the header claim.

I don't know where Obama was born, there are too many different stories from BOTH sides of the issue. That may have been done on purpose to discredit the "Birther" claim, obfuscating the truth in a web of deceit. All I KNOW is that Obama is hiding SOMETHING by refusing to disclose his BC, his college transcripts, and other records that are essential in determining who this man really is.

Ordinary citizens have a right to privacy, but Obama is FAR from an ordinary citizen. He is the leader of the free world and I think we deserve to know everything there is to know about him. I have my beliefs on this issue, and if anyone's been paying attention I'm passionate about them. BUT, at the same time I NEED PROOF! If only for my own peace of mind.

The State Of Hawaii could take a photo of it in it's spot at Hawaii State Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics offices and you still would not believe it to be real.

What is your true agenda and purpose for these types of slanderous and hateful threads? Proof has already been issued but you continue to remain blind to this fact, something else is afoot and I will find out about it, make no mistake. What are you hiding? Whose payroll are you on?

EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT ONE OF THESE THREADS ARE DEBUNKED AND DISPROVEN THOSE LIKE YOU LAUNCH 100 MORE THREADS. GIVE IT UP, YOU HAVE LOST, AND BY REHASHING THE SAME LINES A THOUSAND TIMES OVER MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR CREDIBILITY BY THE HOUR.

Most of the reason is over racism, all because A BLACK MAN IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Your true colours show more and more every day.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

It is a cross using his first name and his stepdad's last name. Barack Obama, II is his real name.

Whose first name? Obama's? So his first name really is Barry? Meaning it isn't Barack Obama II.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

It is a cross using his first name and his stepdad's last name. Barack Obama, II is his real name.

Whose first name? Obama's? So his first name really is Barry? Meaning it isn't Barack Obama II.

Barry is his nickname yes as Barry is short for Barack like how Mike is short for Michael and Dan is short for Daniel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join