It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres Something Coming ♣

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe its my nonsense ramblings again, Or just maybe ive got a point, I feel something and i know others can feel it too.
There is change beneath our footsteps and something pushing forwards from the back of our minds, a sense of something, a knowing maybe, or hopefully not just hope.
As anyone can tell from any of my other threads i feel a sense of inspiration and new understanding that spreading through poeples minds like wildfire, I honestly think the mayans were onto something (and not that end of the world bull) im talking about a new awakening and a new sense of hope niggling at the back of our minds.
Anyone else feeling it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Anyone else feeling it?

Nope.

I did think I felt it earlier this afternoon but it turned out to be pins and needles.

:shk:

link   
I feel gassy from the eggs I ate this morning but I won't rule out the Mayans had something to do with it.

link   
Heartburn too.

...could have something to do with Nibiru....
edit on 12-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You better believe it...Feeling it really much more as the days go by...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

The amount of crap our society has dug ourselves into will suffice sooner or later. It's not the if, it's the when.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I was expecting either that or "something i ate", congrats for been quick to the mark pal

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And theres the "something i ate"

I dont blame you mate, i would have made the same joke, too much of an opportunity to miss eh

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah. You are not alone in this at all.It seems that people for a while have been feeling both the good, and more often than not the bad.

Do you FEEL something is changing/different

Does anyone have this sinking feeling like something is going to happen

Something bad about to happen

A feeling like you are waiting for something

Extreme feelings that something bad is going to happen

A Strange Feeling as of Late

That was just one page into the search. Some of those are from three years ago! Whatever is causing this phenomenon is worrisome.

I suspect it is due to HAARP

Or being on ATS.

edit on 4/12/2011 by Juston because: clarity

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I appreciate your optimism and yes, on some days I feel there is hope. More often than not though, as of late, I feel a sense of doom and a bit of gloom. I'm thinking its because I watch news most of the day and read a lot of ATS threads on things such as the economy and survivalism. There isn't much saying, "The outlook is bright for the economy and/or humankind, etc." It could be I'm looking at the wrong things in the wrong way, I'm not sure. Is it time to take a break from the news and instant information and maybe focus on somethings that are positive? I would like to but there is something inside me telling me that knowledge is power and to always seek answers to be better prepared.

I remember when I never thought like this or worried like this. It's not so much a worry about today and not having enough to take care of my family because I do. I think it's this fear of something looming on the horizon that will be life-changing and what it is, I don't know. It's probably the not knowing that is the cause of the sense of uncertainty. I didn't get a computer or internet until 2000 and prior to that, I lived my life in a more insular way, only being exposed to news via the MSM. Is that what has changed for me? Being exposed to other ideas, other truths that I didn't have access to before?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
your not alone , alot are expieriencing the changes within and on the outside reality realm. 3D will evolve , it is entering like a fluid, slow but steady ,pulsating electrical charges . go with the flow ! you were born to do this

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Extremely thought provoking and Yes i suppose your right really i think that this feeling comes coupled with the thought of doom and gloom for me but im ignoring the transitional feeling and focusing of the propectfull after-effect if you get my meaning, seemingly there is no change without suffering, but to be honest i dont know what i feel, my human brain doesnt let me process these things with specific detail

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

HAARP doing something Positive? Surely not

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I feel it, know others who I've talk with who feels it too.
It is there, closing in… a new way, a shift…
For millennia we've been trapped into a reality unreal, based on
power and money.
Now we're waking up!
Realizing who we really are…

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

You know it

Godspeed.

edit on 12/4/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i agree.. but like you said it seems to be more of an awaking.. Positive stuff.. not doom and gloom

check out the Wayseer Manifesto (posted in other ATS threads)
it may make your day:

if the video embed doesn't work, u can see the video on top of the link:
www.wayseermanifesto.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: fixing youtube link

Transcript from Wayseer Video:
ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists ...
Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you
- is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don’t. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can’t stand rules because in your heart you know there’s a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you’ve been told your strengths were weaknesses - Now I’m telling you otherwise.

Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,
Your distractibility - is an artifact of your inspired creativity,
Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you’re high and deep soulful insight when you’re low,
Been diagnosed with a "disorder”? That’s society’s latest way to deny it’s own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn’t anyone ever tell you?! these are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.

We are - all - the same - you know
‘cuz we’re all affected by the way -
‘cuz we’re all attracted to the flame -

You know in your heart that there's a natural order to life,
something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "the Way."

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we’ll simply call it "the Way." The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire - love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it by reflecting divine order. The Way, when experienced by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt with the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. ... But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can’t tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can’t show their work. So don’t ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, “the Way” stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people’s awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain - nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different. your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your very soul, your brain’s reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious - through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way. This is what makes you a Wayseer.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who’s brains are blocked to the Way. Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind. These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples’ minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage - This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff. Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games. Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know." There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning gears of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth -

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity
‘cuz we’re all affected by the way -
‘cuz we’re all attracted to the flame -

This is your calling, Wayseer.
You’ve found your tribe.
Welcome home.
edit on 12-4-2011 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: added video transcript

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The U.S. economy seems to be headed for collapse followed by an extremely devastating Great Depression II.

I know a lot of guys in the media say this while they're self-interested in pushing gold coins or forecast newsletters, but in my personal world where I see what's going on around me, I would have to say that it is true... we in America are headed for excruciatingly painful inflation like never before, a sort of national bankruptcy that leaves no one unharmed, and collapse.

You don't have to have a crystal ball. The USA is in very deep trouble financially. When things start to really unravel and fall apart, look for TPTB to do "crisis control" and "panic avoidance" which means they will spin lies until people are on their knees broke. At that point, there will be no hiding it.

Thanks to all "too big to fail" entities for unethically bundling bad debt and all their shenanigans. There are a thousand Madoffs who should've gone to jail and there should have been no bailouts.

So the big thing that no one can decide what it is but it's coming? Economic collapse.
edit on 12-4-2011 by switching yard because: to add

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, I feel it. I´m waiting for something, feels like something big and totally unexpected to all of us. I´m in constant state of waiting and I don´t know exactly, what it is. Probably not doom. Rather something completely surprising

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Something is afoot for sure. I get slight dizzy spells since the quake
in Baja last Easter. When it hit I thought maybe it was a side effect from
drinking the night before, but then I realized it was a quake. Also,
having trouble sleeping.

Or maybe I'm just getting older?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe the board should put up a separate forum for these kinds of "INCOMING!!!" threads. They're always the same

OP - "Hey.....feeling it?"

1st Responder - "Yeah, I'm feeling it...you feeling it?"

2nd Responder - "Hell yeah! I'm totally feeling it."

3rd Responder - "Me too. Damn, we are a bunch of folks who are soooo feeling it. I swear to Christ. It's like....like....I'm just feeling it, man. It's like...I'm really feeling it. So f_cking feeling it!!!!"

OP - "Yeah, that's cool. I mean, I'm feeling it and all, but.....I don't know. I'm not like losing my load over it."

3rd Responder - "Oh....well yeah. I wasn't....I mean.....um....it's cool. I'm like.....uh....... yeah, so what else is happening?"

I don't know. Maybe something really is happening? If it is, I'll find out about it on the news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join