It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it The End Of The World or what ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello again Above Top Secretions

This is a really simple and stupid question but I am curious about what the "Collective ATS Brain" will have to say.

Do you believe we are in the End Times right now and that there will be some Earth shattering event between now, and say....12/21/12 ?

All I really need is a simple Yes or No and then a brief description of why you think this to be so (or not so), like a paragraph....Think less is more

For Example:

Yes, I believe the end is nigh

-or-

No, doom~tards make me laugh, nothing's gonna happen

Periodically I will tally up the votes and report them.

And, I'll start:

Yes

it is DOOM ON, as there has been an obvious Slow Kill in progress for decades, centuries even! Now with the ramped up earthquake and sun activity, a possible object X approaching from space....Throw in a little Plutonium (as in God of Death Pluto - nium) and Uranium for good measure!

What do you think ? Is it the BIG ONE this time ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
At any given moment it is the end of the world for someone or something.

Having said that, some of us will be around for awhile.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes I do believe we are in the end times.

With that said, this does not mean I think that the whole world will blow up in a week either.

Chill for a bit.

edit on 11-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Could it be that the 5770 Sacred Codes Are Correct For this Timeline? Sacred Year 5770 Ends April 18th, 2011 on the New MOON...! -SS

hmm

#############################################################​##

"I have spent hundreds of hours searching the scriptures using bible code software. The matrices below contain the Hebrew year 5770, 5771, 5775, and the words Bridegroom, Bride, escaped, concealed, glory, I am Jesus, arrival, truly arisen today, salvation, glorious, banquet, lightning, etc. (note: all were located in the Hebrew text and converted to English)." - Email: [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Matrix-1 Found in the book of Daniel 5:13-11:38 Skip 631"

"KEYWORD "RAPTURE", I AM JESUS, ARRIVAL, BRIDGROOM, BRIDE, BELOVED, ESCAPED, 5770 (3 TIMES), and 5771.

THE HEBREW YEAR 5770 (CIVIL CALENDAR 9/21/2009 thru 9/8/2010, SACRED CALENDAR 3/17/2010 thru 4/18/2011).

Note: "RAPTURE" was translated using Keys to the Bible software and does not spell any know word in Hebrew. Could it be that this encryption was sealed up until the time of the end and only be decypered or broken in this manner. I do not know for certain, but the evidence of what was found speaks for itself. I can only ask that you discern as the Holy Spirit guides you in this matter."

rapture5770-5775.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MATRIX 4 - JER 12-AMOS 5 - SKIP 8069 YEAR 5770/5775"

"Key word "RAPTURE", Hebrew year 5770, 5775, REMOVED BELOVED BRIDE, SEALED, CONCEALMENT, BRIDGROOM, JESUS MESSIAH, AWE DAYS (Days of AWE), DARKNESS APOCALYPTIC.

I find it interesting that 5770 on the left and 5775 on the right forms an arrow pointing upward to the word APOCALYPTIC. Could this be a period of time that the Rapture could happen.

THE HEBREW YEAR 5770 (CIVIL CALENDAR 9/21/2009 through 9/09/2010, SACRED CALENDAR 3/17/2010 through 4/18/2011)."

rapture5770-5775.com...

"FULL MOON APRIL 18TH 2011 Passover"

www.rapture5770-5775.com...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Tax filing deadline extended to April 18, 2011"

personalmoneystore.com...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting Dates in April!
Submitted by Jefferson on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 12:25.

"April 19/20 is the day of the Feast of Moloch, the owl-headed Canaanite god that demands the sacrifice of living infants. This is the god worshiped at the Bohemian Grove festivals.

A few of the events that have happened on this date:

-US revolutionary war begun
-Hitler born
-Ratzinger made pope
-Waco
-Oklahoma bombings
-Columbine killings
- Virginia Tech Massacre

The Bloody Month of April

Wars that began during the month of April are:

The American Revolution (1775)

The American Civil War (1861)

The Armenian Genocide (1914)

The Bosnian War (1992)

The Rwandan Genocide (1994)

Assassinations during the month of April:

President Abraham Lincoln (1865)

Martin Luther King Jr (1968)"

dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No, people have been saying that the end is nigh forever.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Doom On.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I believe that we have been in "the end times" since the establishment of the Church at Pentecost.

Many prophecies have not yet come to pass and are a prerequisite of "the day of the Lord".

If you believe that these prophecies are unerrant, then ALL prophecies must be fulfilled exactly, "and then the end will come".

I do, however, believe that we are seeing the last days of the "American empire", which will most likely fade, largely without undue violence, as the preceeding British Empire has done.

edit on 11/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I do not think the world is going to end..I'm very reluctant that Mayan's predicted our demise and I would be very suprised that if the powers that be were aware of the calendar it would have been destroyed. My other objection to it is that a good deal of Mayan elders were upset with the exploitation of the calendar. Clearly there is a good deal of money to be made from all of this end of the world business.

I also do not subscribe to WWIII as it has been looming during the cold war for as long as I can remember fast foward today and multiple conflicts continue only for the super powers now it's all about misdirection and making money. China is not going to risk going to war with us as they have to much money invested in us..Russia is going to become I believe a huge producer of oil that they will write all other countries off and use their influence through petroleum.

False Flag for aliens is crap...just as people had hoped they would intervene if some nuclear crisis was to hit well the nuclear issue was not missles this time but power stations and they melted down enough to have an impact on things and I don't recall seeing any hovering above the reactors..white dots do not count as evidence.

So we will continue as a race to perpetuate feeling of gloom and doom and people will make predictions, they will be forgotten and new obstacles will pop up...things you can guarantee while on this earth as a constant;
Famine
Disease
War
Hurricans
Floods
Earth Quakes
Droughts
These will always occur and it may happen in waves or it may happen sporadically.

Here is a link regarding disasters from way back when
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and as you can see things have been happening for a long time

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
LOL @ above top secretions. I'm sure a doctor can give you some cream for that secretion.

Anyway my answer is no, depending on what you mean by the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If the world does end, what can any of us do about it? If there's nothing we can do to stop it, then why worry about it? Live each day as best you can and if the world does end, you will die knowing that you had a good life. Better that, than worrying about an event that you have absolutely no control over.

By the way, 12 year old scotch makes a wonderful "end of the world" drink.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes and no. Yes to the end of time as we know it, but No the world will never end, it will always be here,but soon it will be made new. I believe the next earth shattering event is to be the rapture, better known as
the harvest for the new-agers.
edit on 11-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes, something is going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No. Well, I guess I can't really say 'yes' or 'no' because I don't know... But, I really don't think it is. I think there's a lot of abnormal... stuff.. going on, but I also know not many people are actually paying attention to it. I think those of us who are more aware forget that we're really a pretty small group compared to the general population... and because we actually try and seek out the truth, we're sort of 'hyper-aware', and find it hard to believe that this may not be The End of The World, because of what we see going on around us.

I really hope that made sense, I'm tired and this is my first post

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No . Why ? Because there is no credible evidence and everything negative that is happening in our time has also happen in every other time and for all of time there have been those who predicted the end any time now . The only prediction that will come true is mine , so write it down . We'll be here in 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and on and on . In the future time there will be wars and rumors of war and famine and pestilence and disease along with signs in the sky just like every other time .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yes. The writing is on the wall for some cataclysmic event before
this year is out. It won't spell the end of the world as the multi-trillion
dollar undeground quarters will protect the sold-out inhumans, who
will eventually resurface and begin again. For the rest of us, well, make
your peace. We could always join forces and ACT NOW, but is that really
on the cards? TELL and SHOW your loved ones how much they are loved.

p.s..It's the end of the world as we know it.
And i feel fine.

edit on 11-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If by the end times you mean the end of the world- the end of all life on this planet, then I have to say absolutely not. If you mean the end of normality as we know it then I would say yes. Seems to me that the normal existence we all enjoyed just a few short months ago is slowly falling apart and the future may be along the lines of every man for himself. Governments are crumbling under the weight of debt, they are openly picking a fight with their citizens and taxing their people to the point that they can't get by anymore. I think the people all around the world who have been pushed around and bullied by their governments will very soon take to the streets and start to push back. What we are seeing in the the likes of Egypt, Ivory Coast and Libya is just the beginning.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Cool , you just fullfilled another in time prophecy,thanks for the confirmation

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Nope, but if it does happen it will be some delusional religious guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join