It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it The End Of The World or what ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Put me down as a no for selfish reasons. I just got a great deal on a year's supply of Omaha steaks and I intend to eat every single one.

@SeraphSirius: Ask some people what time it is and they will tell you how a watch is made.

@Faith2011: "Away"......a place you should go far.

Nice thread Sigmeister.

edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
the end aint for sure. something's gonna happen though. thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
the world is ending?

the world as we know it is ending.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Sig
Did you get me down as a doomy gloomy ? OK.

Yes of course Friend,

I know you well

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes, but there will be a transition, date unknown, but soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

There will never be peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think the Hopi elders know far more than all our contemporary scietific "scholars".

Doom on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I assume you mean Summer and not that "Left Behind" BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I assume you mean Summer and not that "Left Behind" BS.

No I wasn't talking about the rapture, now,
Leave me alone, you always have something smart to say to me, do I really have that much power over your emotions?

edit on 113030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If chuck Norris enters a time machine then yes the end is near! also if i place my butt next to your face then the end is near!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No mam. I was merely curious about the coy ambiguity.

BTW, I know where there is an ATM machine spitting out cash without a PIN# but unfortunately I can't tell you where it is.

edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Get a room you two

Okay, one more update before I must sleep.

YES - 27

NO - 11

71% of you say Doom is ON...

(IRM quoting ME !
)

The jury is still out though and I would like more responses from Lurkers...you know who you are.

I leave you with a fresh thought for when you wake up tomorrow:

4 / 12 / 2011

4 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = ? ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What I want to know, is how many people will bail on this site if the end does not come by midnight 2013 ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Do you believe we are in the End Times right now and that there will be some Earth shattering event between now, and say....12/21/12 ?

Ask someone living in Japan

Does this qualify as an 'Earth shattering event between now and 2012?

Japan to raise Fukushima crisis level to worst

Upgrades from a level 5 to a level 7

The Japanese government's nuclear safety agency has decided to raise the crisis level of the Fukushima Daiichi power plant accident from 5 to 7, the worst on the international scale.

The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency made the decision on Monday. It says the damaged facilities have been releasing a massive amount of radioactive substances, which are posing a threat to human health and the environment over a wide area.

The agency used the International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale, or INES, to gauge the level. The scale was designed by an international group of experts to indicate the significance of nuclear events with ratings of 0 to 7.

On March 18th, one week after the massive quake, the agency declared the Fukushima trouble a level 5 incident, the same as the accident at Three Mile Island in the United States in 1979.

Level 7 has formerly only been applied to the Chernobyl accident in the former Soviet Union in 1986 when hundreds of thousands of terabecquerels of radioactive iodine-131 were released into the air. One terabecquerel is one trillion becquerels.

The agency believes the cumulative amount from the Fukushima plant is less than that from Chernobyl.

Officials from the agency and the Nuclear Safety Commission will hold a news conference on Tuesday morning to explain the change of evaluation.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 05:47 +0900 (JST)

www3.nhk.or.jp...
edit on 11-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

YES. Fan of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? It was my original introduction to Earth shattering doom and gloom fantasy. Oddly I was introduced to the book by my dentist as he drilled a tooth and filled a cavity so I was experiencing my own doom and gloom at the exact moment. That tooth has been aching a lot recently, is it a sign that the end is nigh? It has been over a decade so maybe the cap is just loose and I need to return for more eager plot synopsis and drilling from my dentist. But who knows it could be just fine and I actually have a doom detection tooth. Just in case, it is a good year to keep your towel handy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

To all those who are considering the date as being something significant.

I live in New Zealand. We are 12 hours ahead of Greenwich mean time.

Japan is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich mean time.

Los Angeles is 8 hours behind GMT.

While you are all saying "wait and see what tomorrow brings" at what you believe are significant dates, we are mostly already past the date.

Which makes any sort of "significant date", meaningless on a planetary scale.

You need to think bigger.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes, I believe doom is soon. Not very soon, but soon enough. It's a crazy world we live in and I can't see it sustaining itself forever... signs point to soon being the time. It's crazy to believe that things will just stay the way they are now forever...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Not yet. I think we still have a period of grace, though many people are metaphorically urinating on it. When miracles start happening far and wide and many people claim to be Christ, then the end will come.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I do not believe it to be the end of the world, however I do believe we are rapidly heading toward the end of mankind. It seems easier to die of radiation, terrorism or other random disasters now more than ever.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes we are in the end times. No it will not be 12-21-12. We have more time than that. But it may not be good times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join