It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden mesage in Battle Los Angeles regarding Coment Elenin + Asteroid 2005 YU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi guys, I am not predicting anything, I just didn't know where to put this thread.
It is just that I have noticed one thing in the movie. It is at the beginning, when soldiers are in their base, and one guy talks to his sister on Skype
. Around that time, a short scene appears, where they mention in news that meteor shower will take place on couple of places in US on 5 November 2011. First they said that it will be 8 places, then later, in the movie it is 12.

HOWEVER, since I spend so much time on crazy site like this one
, and I know about Comet Elenin, Asteroid 2005 YU and also one more space body/thing (there was a thread recently added, that there are overall 3 asteroids/comets heading this way) and that they should arrive during November, that part in the movie automatically caught my eye. To be more exact, DATE and WHAT actually comes this way.
THEY are talking in news about meteors that have been discovered only short while ago.

First they show Date 4/11/2011 and time 1:32:56
Then picture changes and white dots appear, with same date but changed time 4:46:02
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/699a151d3224.jpg[/atsimg]

Why would they choose exactly November (month when 3 space bodies will come near/hit Earth) and why meteors? I feel like they are hinting us something. I wouldn't be surprised either, because this was movie with high budget and also highly awaited movie. So, why not give there a subliminal message?

Are they hinting us that it is actually aliens and not asteroids/comets that are heading this way? Or perhaps not? Are they hinting us on what possible places could these 3 space bodies hit us?

Discuss,therorize,etc

edit on 11-4-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Are you referring to the datestamp in the movie as November? Its a USA movie and in this country 4/11/2011 is April not November, mm/dd/yyyy. in Europe or Australia its dd/mm/yyyy. Hard to say for sure, but since its an american movie id say its April 11th 2011.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kitosoren808

Agreed. Also, note the wiki entry regarding the movie. It can't be November because the plot line states the asteroids dropped to earth on August 11th 2011.. which is 3 months prior to the November date the OP mentions.
edit on 11-4-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: small correction

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Really?
LOL, ok then
, my bad
. Sorry, I am used to our European dates

edit on 11-4-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

its a common mistake, i immigrated from australia and used to make that mistake a lot myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Don't worry about it mate. I switch up the format when sending emails to overseas partners so it does not confuse them. Or just spell out the date in its entirety. Makes communication for all involved easier (same with converting measurements too).

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Heh,yea dude
. Not sure why US has months and dates reversed though.
But still, I thought I was onto something. Argh. Damn Illuminati, why couldn't you add there 11/4/2011 instead?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

Don't worry about it mate. I switch up the format when sending emails to overseas partners so it does not confuse them. Or just spell out the date in its entirety. Makes communication for all involved easier (same with converting measurements too).

Good idea. Thanks for making it easier

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I dont believe any one country has anything backwards.. Europeans simply arrange in ascending order, eg. so many days in a month to so many months in a year. Americans on the other hand arrange for speaking order, eg. its Aril eleventh in 2011.. just my two cents

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i believe there are a lot of hidden messages in media

open your eyes you'll find more

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I feel that there are too many coincidences in movies lately for there to NOT be a connection. I don't buy for a minute that Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. Sure maybe Leonid Elenin discovered it, but I will bet my soul that it was much earlier than disclosed.

Tired of coverups!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It is a movie.

We dont need aliens to kill us.

We are doing a bang up job already.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well i don't know but that movie was one of the most boring, surreal movies i've ever seen, i love aliens and this kind of movies but this one was arghhhh i just wanted to die at the movies.
edit on 11-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitosoren808
Are you referring to the datestamp in the movie as November? Its a USA movie and in this country 4/11/2011 is April not November, mm/dd/yyyy. in Europe or Australia its dd/mm/yyyy. Hard to say for sure, but since its an american movie id say its April 11th 2011.

Good point but the time is GMT, which might mean the time and date is based in europe.

Also in wiki it says this. "In the UK, GMT is the official time only during winter"

Which also suggests that it really might mean November.
edit on 11-4-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
i believe there are a lot of hidden messages in media

open your eyes you'll find more

Started another thread on this too, but with Videogames:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join