It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.1 earthquake in Japan NOW... Tsunami warning! Fukushima power plant problem solved!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Actually that's not entirely accurate. Yes abolishinists did use the Bible to express their belief but most did not believe in the equality of Blacks to Whites. They thought they should be free but not equal and I will bring up mountains of data to validate that statement if you desire.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sooooo getting back on topic I decided to look at some historical data as people keep saying this isnt normal and they may be on to something.

In 2010 the USGS site shows that Japan had two 7+ EQs, one was in February and the other was in December, add into that the one in March and now April.

This gives gaps between these EQs as 10mnths, 3months, 1month.

Countdown much?

The progression is roughly 1/3 from the gap before. Okay so 3 isnt exactly 1/3 of 10 but its darn close.

So the next one should be just over a week away......

I have to go to work soon so dont have time to do this but regarding the maps that show all those nice plots of EQs. Can someone do one from 11/3/10-11/4/10 and 11/3/11 -11/4/11 and post them both please.

This may answer some vital questions namely:

Is Japan having more EQs at this period than last year?
Is the average intensity higher?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMind
Sooooo getting back on topic I decided to look at some historical data as people keep saying this isnt normal and they may be on to something.

In 2010 the USGS site shows that Japan had two 7+ EQs, one was in February and the other was in December, add into that the one in March and now April.

This gives gaps between these EQs as 10mnths, 3months, 1month.

Countdown much?

The progression is roughly 1/3 from the gap before. Okay so 3 isnt exactly 1/3 of 10 but its darn close.

So the next one should be just over a week away......

I have to go to work soon so dont have time to do this but regarding the maps that show all those nice plots of EQs. Can someone do one from 11/3/10-11/4/10 and 11/3/11 -11/4/11 and post them both please.

This may answer some vital questions namely:

Is Japan having more EQs at this period than last year?
Is the average intensity higher?

If your looking for patterns you need to look further back than 2010 i'm afraid. Go back the last 10, 20, or 50 years and look for patterns. A year or two is not significant enough to develop a pattern of earthquakes or any natural hazard in any type of area.

And just so you know, there are computer models that have every earthquake that humans have recorded and no one has ever developed a reliable pattern but hey maybe your on to something that no one else with years of training has ever been able to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is it people. The number 11 signifies destruction and chaos. It is 2011. The Rockefeller slime are currently in India at their ultra protected bunkers. Can you all put the pieces of the puzzle together? Yellowstone Caldera will blow this year. The New Madrid Faultline will go boom also. And last but not least, something really crazy is gonna happen between Sept. 11 - Nov. 11. Get your butts in gear, The End is Nigh.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I take and accept your point regarding the pattern. But all we can do is wait..one of us will be proved right by the end of April and I deeply hope that for the sake of a lot of Japanese, its you

But the map plots will at least give us some idea when people say 1000 EQs in a month isnt usual FOR JAPAN. It is no use comparing the South American EQ with the Japan EQ and saying the SA one had 1000 aftershocks in a year and Japan had 1000 in a month if its normal for Japan to have 1000 over that period.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMind
reply to post by kro32

I take and accept your point regarding the pattern. But all we can do is wait..one of us will be proved right by the end of April and I deeply hope that for the sake of a lot of Japanese, its you

But the map plots will at least give us some idea when people say 1000 EQs in a month isnt usual FOR JAPAN. It is no use comparing the South American EQ with the Japan EQ and saying the SA one had 1000 aftershocks in a year and Japan had 1000 in a month if its normal for Japan to have 1000 over that period.

The data from any type of plotting in the pacific region around Japan will be skewed by the recent earthquake and therefore not a valid source of data as to the frequency of earthquakes. I don't know the numbers off hand but I believe the first day after the quake they had 2 magnitude 7's or higher and over 300 magnitude 3's or higher within the first week.

Also it is impossible to tell what quakes are aftershocks or originate on their own so any type of plotting, especially this close to a major event, will tell you nothing as to possible patterns. Certainly any readings from this particular subduction zone cannot be used to quantify an uptick in techtonic activity.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Surely this many EQ's and 'aftershocks' are not business as usual for Japan. If that were true, I'm certain that no one could've built nuclear facilities. A house of cards built in a blender will not stand...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its fantastic to see, how natural events read our calandar. Was'nt it put up by some roman empire and later revised by some weitd pope? And the sun and the moon and the continantal plates were all watching, saying, "lets always do the worse around the 11. ??
edit on 12-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is it people. The number 11 signifies destruction and chaos. It is 2011. The Rockefeller slime are currently in India at their ultra protected bunkers. Can you all put the pieces of the puzzle together? Yellowstone Caldera will blow this year. The New Madrid Faultline will go boom also. And last but not least, something really crazy is gonna happen between Sept. 11 - Nov. 11. Get your butts in gear, The End is Nigh.....

Where are the Rockefeller exactly in India? Care to explain?

You are throwing things up in the air without any backup or supporting link or documents to your claim. How does number 11 signifies destruction and chaos? You are repeating few points upto certain extent that have been circulating in other threads on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
What does the CME have to do with anything?

See another ATS link which was also a prediction which came out to be true based on the CME activities.

ATS THREAD ON CME

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Jepic

yes yes we know indian companion...
something always coming

Isnt that amazing that he/she was able to predict that something is coming

Brilliant.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

You are throwing things up in the air without any backup or supporting link or documents to your claim. How does number 11 signifies destruction and chaos? You are repeating few points upto certain extent that have been circulating in other threads on ATS.

I am copying that as it could apply as a topical response to so many ATS posts these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMind

Could something else have been the cause of the earthquake, such as 'magnitude terrorism'? see link below

www.youtube.com...

Pretty freaky if it's true though!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join