It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaGremlin

I am glad somone else gets it here. Again there was no groping! Like the guy said 'id never let anyone touch my daughters like that' well you let yourself and your wife so whys it so different just because they are younger? Its exactly the same thing happening. You can tell if someone is groping and in the video it is clear that the girl is being patted down and never once is groped.

I think that people are paranoid because of the media they think everyone who touches a kid is a pervert even tho many jobs require it. People need to wake up and realise that you can touch a child without molesting them! Everyone stop being so damn pathetic and think rationally. In this situation the child is seeing every single person being patted down, its not like they are being singled out to cause distress. Like you said mate sure the girl might cry, but kids cry all the time at silly little things like this and this is nothing.

A guy earlier said that the women was 'tormenting' the girl?! REALLY?!?!? Patting her down and using the back of her hands so that she is definately not groping, how is that tormenting?!? Everyones so over protective here, they are horrorfied that someone they dont know is touching their kid even tho they can see whats going on it nothing abusive, yet they get all 'thats disgracefull' grow people please!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Openminds32

How is that being violated? You make it sound like the women was sexually assaulting her or something, get a grip it is possible to touch a child without having another agenda apart from doing your job

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I can't really view the vid at work, but:

1) Typically, a search only happens if someone doesn't go through the scanner. Did the parent or girl refuse this?

2) The TSA employee (given the child's attire) could easily eyeball this one and make a judgement call that she isn't smuggling a bomb...

3) No security measures are going to stop a determined terrorist. Too many easy ways to bypass these security measures. Their only purpose is really to give the illusion of safety.

4) I'd personally ask to see the person's supervisor if they insisted on searching my kid, if we were willing to go through all the detectors, etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

Its a pat down, grow up there are much worse things in the world to be upset about

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok, I agree that governments have gone to far on many issues. However, this is clearly certain members of ATS going to far on an issue. The young girl wasn't groped by any definition of the word, it was a pat down, that lady had to do it to the child for whatever reason she belived, and if you think that brought her pleasure, wait until she has to do it to the 65 year old guy behind her and the 40 year old dude behind him who seems to enjoy it! Some one in the thread already said 'as if a child would carry a bomb!' - ok, now think bout this for a second. America, and a lot of other countries, are currently at war with an enemy who is prepared to die for their cause. From that horrific day, 9/11, we can be sure of that. Now doesn't it make sense that using children as bombs isn't to far out of their scope here? Like you said, a child would never carry a bomb, which in its self, makes it the perfect bomb carrier. There checking every one they suspect, the chances of a child carrying one onto a plane is 1 in a billion, and if that 1 ever happened, EVERY one of you would be demanding to know why it wasn't found, why weren't didn't they get pat down etc, and the excuse of 'we don't pat down kids'... well, you wouldn't really be happy with that reply would ya?This video is a joke, its a pat down, nothing more nothing less. Theres a lot of problems in this world, stop looking for ones in stupid videos and look around, theres hundreads, thousands, to be seen.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Again... in case you missed it...all of you that have such a "STRONG" opinion on the matter probably have never experienced it.

Do not sensationalize this so much. Sure, it's out of the norm, but it's not freaking molestation or tormenting.

I have personally experienced it here and in other places in the world. Trust me, you should feel lucky to even sit behind your computer screen and complain about this with the other wackos (me included) of ats. Some places are worse. I only make about half of my connecting flights in Paris due to security.

I was almost strip searched in Rome.

The Hong Kong police force is a lot less nice than ours.

Step back out of your ATS bubble for a moment and think about some of the thoughts being thrown out here. "This is not about security, it's about degradation." "This is about conditioning this young girl for later in life." "We need to stop this by force!"

I mean come on. Some of you literally sound either immature (and I'm probably right about this just based on age alone), stupid, or all rah rah and no actual belief system of your own.

Btw, I'm not saying I don't have problems with things this country does...it's just that this is not that big of a deal. If you are going to get heated over something get heated over public officials being dishonest or misappropriation of school district's funds, or the mistreatment of animals in the circus.

My kid says he doesn't want to eat his broccoli. Sometimes he cries about it. If I don't let him have ice cream until he's eaten his broccoli is that tormenting the child? Of course not.

The worker did NOT molest or torment the child.

But, clearly, the worker is reptillian.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i pitty and feel for you americans puting up with this stuff,you cannot see that you live in a totalitairian police state and all this security is not for terrorists but you,you keep banging on about how free you are and that your country is No1 when realy it isnt far from it in fact,Muslims in your country seem to have a get out of a TSA molesting search card and you dont see that either,boggles the mind how muslim extremists attack you and you have to live with your freedoms being taken away.the goverment and the elites have got you guys right where they want you and you cant speak out about it or challenge it,i thought americans where free,you do seem to go on about it a lot on ATS that you are,but when an american challenges anything he gets labeled with Ism's or phobics,political correctness,its over for you guys and the rest of the world will follow suit

Touching young children is wrong and no matter how much your goverment tells you its right and its for your safety you know in your heart its wrong, when is enough enough

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Funny how the TSA gropers

dragged away the homosexual

who ejaculated after being groped by them

and charged him

as if HE were guilty of an offence

Maybe people should begin moaning and groaning as they're groped ' for safety's sake', huh ?

Writhing and licking the faces of the TSA and falling to the ground moaning, 'Sally Met Harry' style

Might as well have fun with it

and embarrass them right back

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This lady is, as KJ says, just doing her job - explaining as she does so and being very gentle. She is doing what she has been told to do. Whose fault is that? It is the fault of the extremists who like to bomb innocent people. Could this child be carrying explosives? Your bet your sweet Easter bunny she could - children have also been used to carry contraband into other countries, so their "parents" could turn a buck. Overseas prisons are full of women who did exactly that, without regard to the lives of their children. The mother knew what to expect when she went in that airport and should have insisted her child be examined in private. It looks to me like she wanted it filmed, looks like a bit of a put-on to prove a point.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

That guy in the second video is great! He says what I wish I could type on ATS but T&C would see me banned.
The only thinking that is going to stop this is like so many have already pointed out....Physical protest.
This may mean knocking the teeth out of a TSA agent for grabbing your junk. But I hope it is farther reaching and more wide spread than a single incident. The likelihood however is that we will probably just let them grope until hey give us prostate and gynecological exams,...you know, for or safety.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
This insanity must end!

How the hell could this child be seen as a potential threat to the airline industry or anything else.

Ironically what upsets the most, is the fact that we the people have let it come to this.
What the hell is wrong with us?

it's not what is wrong with us..it's what's wrong with the people that commit these atrocities. these terrorists will stop at nothing...yes, even hiding bombs in babies and children, do you think this is new? the patdown, although troubling to see, was done in a professional manner and the TSA lady did what she could to minimize contact.
everyone that complains of this should go live for a year in a middle east country, and see what daily life is like for the average person there. and no,....staying in a marriot or a well-off families home is NOT experiencing how the average person lives.
regular citizens there are on constant guard against every type of possible situation that could happen. it is a totally different atmosphere there, that is not even realized here in america. in other words, buck it up, sparky

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

with that logic you may as well throw away any freedom you have left. if searching children for bombs is justified then why not just set up checkpoints on the street just incase, there could be anyone with bombs and weapons, best to check everyone NOT just those who fly.

welcome to paranoia land. its all for your saftey, F£"* Freedom.
edit on 11-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by i am just saying

government solve everything for you much?

I think we agree on this...I think.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, Government is the problem"
Ronald Reagan
edit on 11-4-2011 by i am just saying because: i felt like it

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
Touching young children is wrong and no matter how much your goverment tells you its right and its for your safety you know in your heart its wrong, when is enough enough

Ha ha! Crap! Every time I hug my kid good night I have been doing "wrong."

Use your head. The harsh reality is kids get used all the time for muling and could be used for terrorism.

"Fractional reserve banking system? Oh well. Bank's getting bailed out? Oh well. Bohemian grove and other secret societies in the US government? Oh well. A girl being frisked professionally? Now this is where I draw the line."

It may not be this bad where you are from. If not, I'm assuming it has to do with a low to zero amount of terrorism by plane in your area. Or...you just have no freaking clue how bad it is because you never go to the airport.

It's true that terrorists can find ways around security....but that doesn't mean we should make it easy on them! My kid will probably one day find out how to get to the cookie jar...but that doesn't mean I should just give up and put it in his crib.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Caji316

That guy in the second video is great! He says what I wish I could type on ATS but T&C would see me banned.
The only thinking that is going to stop this is like so many have already pointed out....Physical protest.
This may mean knocking the teeth out of a TSA agent for grabbing your junk. But I hope it is farther reaching and more wide spread than a single incident. The likelihood however is that we will probably just let them grope until hey give us prostate and gynecological exams,...you know, for or safety.

If you insist on flying, you're going to have to employ reverse psychology

They're primed for you to resist, to be embarrassed, to be uncomfortable and to enter the plane seething with righteous anger and sense of being violated

THAT's the part they like. They want you to feel that way

And that's why they feel powerful

If you knock their teeth out, they'll drag you off and make your life hell

So you have to use reverse psychology and instead of going rigid with anger, outrage and embarrassment

you instead have to lean into the thug and moan and groan saying, 'More .... more ... oh, that's good ... over a bit to the left ... I LOVE you ... when do you get off work ? '

See ?

And it will catch on

In no time, they'll quit the job. Their power will have been snatched away from them by YOU

and you get to walk away LAUGHING at THEM

and the crowds will cheer

and then they'll do it too

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula

Originally posted by Maslo

Children can be used for dangerous attack or smuggling, too.

And they call me paranoid.

It is not paranoia, it is simple fact.

I have yet to hear one sensible argument why children should not be randomly searched just as adults are. And please spare me the molestation or slippery slope BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

When do you say enough is enough?

Is patting down a 3 year old acceptable, how about going into mc-donalds and getting searched.
Who knows it may be strip searching or check to see you have concealed something internally next.

Everyone has the right to be treated with respect and to have privacy, children in particular

I'm sorry, children do have to be treated with innocence.. I'm sure they don't know exactly whats going on.
Why put them through fear and paranoia

There MUST be better and less humiliating ways to check someone.

I accept the women was doing her job, but there are people that neglect there power and can do some very nasty stuff.

What has the world turned to when we suspect 6 year old girls as drug traffickers and bombers, we have to stop living in fear and that everyones out to get you
edit on 11-4-2011 by phantom150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just doing your job does not cut it,do you condone the touching of small children then,the nazis where just doing thier job and look how the world views that,your living with gestapo style searches right now,its very real.one only has to look at history and this perverse culture of doing things is making its way back,you americans let your guard down and look where you are,so sad how the world is turning out

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When will we learn? The only terrorists in this world were made and funded by governments of the world. Therefore, the only terrorists are those making and funding the terrorists. In this case, the governing body of The United States of Amerika.

The TSA has one, and only one objective. To terrorize, molest, and condition the people of this country to accept more of the same. (And they obviously have their own cheerleaders from the looks of this thread)

Fear is a great motivator and controlling mechanism of the individual and the masses. Just ask any religious leader who will be honest with you. Add to that, derisive division among the people, and you can herd them in whatever direction you want, and they will practically police themselves. And most will justify and rationalize everything big brother tells them is necessary.

Hence they will say in unison.

“Ignorance is strength! Freedom is slavery! War is peace!” (George Orwell – from 1984)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phantom150

Good on you

Don't bow down to the filth

It's clear that all this BS 'security'

is a primer for open paedophilia

amongst other perversions

Stand up to them

Those who advocate it are usually Posting for Pay in any case

Stand up ! Don't accept ! Be strong ! Refuse to accept their sick rationalizations !

Good for you

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join