It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

patience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have titled this thread patience. Humans have none. If you take the time to really think about something, you will find the answers were there all along.
I have been coming to this site for a short while and have found that very few humans take the time to check facts. Such as...
Unexplained "lights" in the sky more often than not are a "ufo".
Fact, They are not. Too many "Humans" have seen Close encounters or bought into the " Hollywood" version of an "Alien" encounter. Ask yourself this, If you were visiting another planet, a planet as hostile as this with its shoot first, ask questions later mentality would you leave your lights on? Didnt think so.
Alien abductions.
Yes they do happen. But why do they happen isnt the question. The question should be why dont more humans speak out about them? Because your society makes fun of them. They are called mentally unstable or cast aside and ridiculed. an astonishing number of you are taken to a place of unimaginable terror. Put on display like a pet in a zoo. Have things taken out and put into your fragile lifeforms and then thrown back into your simple little existence as if nothing happened. You treat is as a bad dream or a rough nights sleep.
I feel sorry for you.
Remember. when you go to sleep tonight tell yourself you will remember.
You will. Then tell everyone you know.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Might I suggest you take your own advice? You've been a member for a full 3 weeks now, but yet have the wherewithal to make a blanket judgement about all ATS er's? You must be what you implied yourself to be by the way you worded your post ; something other than human.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Welcome new member!

Here is your complimentary highhorse.

edit on 10-4-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by malahide66

As noted by Taupin Desciple, you seem to be claiming to be something other than human.

If your message is so important why do you resort to making it on a website rather than contacting BBC/ABC/NBC etc?

Now run along.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Does not matter if you are new here, some of us were old when we were born, newness is not an issue. I know what you say is true for at the moment, I and a family member are butting into this right now and it is very complex. On one hand, society as you say will consign encounters to a mental state even though it is not. So now, I am working in a vacuum so to speak to help this person. We, my wife and I have been there, so we know certain truths and will handle it on our own I suppose. At this point in life, I just tell folks what I think and to hell with their programming LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah, you're right. We have no patience, we have no tolerance and hell, we tend to annihilate anything that even looks a little different. And yes, our society is often the root of all evil. But don't forget, you're human too just like everyone else. Since we're all stuck in this huge, flipping mess together, why not try and fix it instead of incessantly complaining about it?

We so-called "Humans" do, in fact, have potential to be great. Just because we haven't realized it doesn't mean it's not there.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
when you say "your society" dont you mean "our society" or are you not a human being? if not i would love to see pictures and learn more about your kind.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by malahide66

Sounds to me like you might have experienced an abduction yourself, is that right? Don't be afraid to tell people about what happened. The ridicule you think is out there is not here on this website since they encounter such stories all the time. Relax and let it all out. It might not seem like it now but I think you will find many people who can relate to your experience and might even share your story.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So,malahide66,
Tell us more about yourself and your species.
I'm very interested in learning.
So please educate us .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

lmao!!!

new topics

top topics

join